| 9 | A Flower In Bloom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Playlist: j^p^n - bloom [] (Recommended to listen to understand the next few chapters theme)

. . .

| Kawaii |

Kawaii:

Hey Zane~Kun are you okay?

text me back when you can

alright?

Zane~Kun:

Hey

Kawaii:

oh MY GOSH

Zane~Kun you're okay!!

Zane~Kun:

well, Zane's fine, experiencing a really bad hangover but he's fine. Making sure he's getting plenty of hydration and rest! ☺️

Kawaii:

Who the hell are you and what did you do to him?

Zane~Kun:

First off, I have a name which is Aaron, second, off I'm his friend, his close friend in fact, and thirdly I'm the one who took him home and dealt with the entire situation by myself because that's what friends do.

Kawaii:

oh

OH-

oh sorry I can't remember much of last night. 😅

Zane~Kun:

That's what hangovers and drinking does to you!

It's specifically one of the reasons why I don't do it

Kawaii:

well I'll leave to deal with whatever you're doing just make sure he can make it back to work tomorrow? okay?

Zane~Kun:

I'll try but he's stubborn

Kawaii:

Well, thanks anyway

bye.

Zane~Kun:

Bye

. . .

Aaron looked behind him and at Zane who was currently bundled in blankets on the couch. "You have a good friend Zane, didn't think you could get one but congratulations dude!" Zane groaned and threw a pillow at Aaron in which Aaron nimbly dodged. "Shut up Aaron, I hate everything right now, I'm not in the mood right now." Aaron sighed. "Are you in the mood for an apple though because I'm going get me one?" Zane took a while to think about it.

"Sure, whatever I'm hungry and just want to be alone I just... Don't care,"

"Whatever isn't an answer but okay."

. . . 

"Guy,"

"Guy."

"Guy, wake up,"

"Mmmmhhhh, 5 more minutes."

"Guy, I need to leave soon, you need to get off of me."

"Noooooo, I don't wanna get up." Nate sat up and pushed Guy off of him.

"You're being so immature." Nate stood up

"Well, then why don't you tell me, and get another friend instead!" Guy sat up with a glare.

"You know damn well I'm not going to replace you!"

"Well then don't!"

"Fine!" And he stormed out,

Guy starred at his door and then noticed something. "Well... Do you want your jacket back or... Nevermind I'll keep it till next time, I go to work or next time you come over..."

He squealed and hugged the jacket that he was wearing, he giggled. "I'm totally keeping it for as long as I can!"

. . . A Week Later . . .

Travis hummed as he sorted out the flowers from the pot. The pot was light blue with a white bow on it, it had an assortment from Iris's, Bellflowers, Jasmines, and some Rosa's; he smiled at it. It was perfect, in his eyes. Travis had used his money to buy Katelyn a gift as a thank you for when a few days ago she helped him with Michi and for coming over to talk to him sometimes. He felt like it was a fair trade. Once the assortment was done he placed it on the break room table.

He walked out of the breakroom and to the counter, Katelyn would be coming over sooner or later so he wouldn't have to wait that long either. Michi glared at him and entered in the break room holding her lunch or some sort of thing, he ignored it. Right now the only thing he was focused on was work and waiting for his friend.

. . .

Katelyn eventually entered in Lily's Vineyard a half-hour later looking around to see if something changed or if there was some big surprise waiting for her. She reached the front desk and looked around, arm leaning on it. "Soo... What did you need me here for? Is Michi doing something or not?..." He shook his head a smile on his face. "Let me go get it for you, just stay here."Michi walked out of the break room a smile on her face but it soon faded once she saw Katelyn, Travis walked past her and into the break room.

Once he looked towards the table the flowers his eye widened and ran over to them. They were ruined, some flowers cut off and some other bent. 'That's why Michi had something when she walked in here, that's why she was so happy... She ruined my gift...' 

He took in a deep breath and tried to calm himself. 'Don't cry, don't cry, you can fix this. Stop crying- It was probably just an accident, you can fix it before Katelyn comes here.' Just when he stopped himself from crying Michi ran inside hiding behind the table and hissed at the door. "That 'thing' is to see you. G-get her as far away from me as possible, she's a violent criminal..." Travis shook his head at took the vase of flowers and exited out of the break room to the front desk. Katelyn stared at him wide-eyed as he placed the ruined flowers on the desk.

He sighed and looked down at the desk. "The flowers got ruined by Michi but I tried... Do you like them a little bit." He scooted the vase towards Katelyn not bothering to look up and see the disappointment in her face. 

"Were you... Crying?"

He looked. "H-huh?! I was not!"

. . .

| Future Bf/Guy |

Natey:

Hey Guy

Future Bf/Guy:

hey

Natey:

sooo...

Do you have my jacket? I might have just realized I left it at your house

Future Bf/Guy:

maybe

Natey:

what do you mean by 'maybe'?

Future Bf/Guy: 

hold up.

Natey: 

okay

Future Bf/Guy:

Are you there?

Did I do something wrong?

Natey:

no

it's just-

Yes, you look nice in the jacket but can I have it back?

Future Bf/Guy:

Sure. Do you think you can come over later to get it?

Natey:

Sure, like around 30 to an hour if I take an uber or not

Future Bf/Guy:

you probably should take an uber

Natey: 

probably will

see you soon

Future Bf/Guy:

same.

. . . 

A/N: Make sure you listen to the song, it's actually important! And Travis is more sensitive/emotional in this Au then in MyStreet.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro