6. Dirty Dreams

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“Damn it!” Laxus growled, fuming as we watched the last of the demons—the succubus—slip out of our reach and out of the building. “We have to put an end to this!”

“How?” Jellal frowned. “They know it’s getting under our skin, so they’re going to keep coming back until we give up and cancel the tour. It’s what demons do.”

“Unless we kill them,” Gray said, crossing his arms. Smoke was coming out of his hair, I assumed from an altercation with that Dijin woman.

“No,” Laxus sighed. “We can’t kill them because they haven’t technically hurt anyone. Although their little stunts are dangerous, they put the humans in real harm—they just scare them. The only ones ever in harm’s way is us, but they know we can’t be hurt so easily. No.” He tugged at his shirt, frustrated, “they’re just playing with us. It’s that damned blue-haired demon that’s the real problem. She’s the ring-leader in all of this.”

“So, what you’re saying is that we need to capture her,” Lucy said.

Laxus nodded. I was barely paying attention when he looked at me, still too focused on what had just happened with the Geist. What the hell  that? My entire body felt unusually hot just thinking about it.

“Gajeel!” Laxus snapped, getting my attention.

“What?”

“I said to keep your guard up for that demon,” he frowned. “She seems to be targeting you more than anyone, so you’ll have the best chance of getting to her. We can’t let her get away again.”

“Yeah,” I nodded, my mind wandering off again.

Sighing, Laxus walked off the stage. “Come on, let’s get some rest. I’m sure we’ll have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow, thanks to all of the damages.”

I followed them as we returned to the bus for the night. When I finally laid down in my bunk, I was surprised to find myself exhausted. I did my best to get the Geist out of my head as I fell asleep, but the effort was wasted.

“You’re back,” I said, knowing immediately who had entered my dressing room.

I heard the locks click, along with a quiet chuckle. “Of course. You knew I wouldn’t stay away.”

“You really shouldn’t be here,” I sighed, turning to face her. I took a step back when she appeared directly in front of me, a coy smirk on her face. I look at her lips, and found myself staring.  Damn it, why did my mouth chose nowof all times to go dry?

“I can fix that,” Levy purred, almost as if she could read my mind. Before I could respond, she grabbed my face with both hands and brought it down to hers. Not really conscious of my actions, I wrapped my arms around her, resting my hands just below her small wings as I pulled her against me.

When her tongue gently caressed my bottom lip, they parted slightly and she took that as an invitation. My head span dangerously fast her tongue explored my mouth, and I savored every second of it. My body was on fire, and I felt dangerously close to combusting when she abruptly pulled away.

“You taste better than I expected, angel,” she smirked, slowly licking her lips as my eyes followed the movement.

I tried to clear my head, to tell myself to get away from her before we got caught, but I couldn’t. When she kissed me again, I pinned her against the wall with my body, taking in the feel of her flesh against mine. The hands on her back traveled down, pausing when my fingers brushed against the top of her leather skirt.

“Gajeel,” she breathed, rubbing against me impatiently. My hand slipped under her skirt, finding the base of her whip-like tail. She tensed when my fingers gently touched it, but relaxed into me, sighing into my mouth as she kissed me more intensely.

I grabbed her tail, wanting to hear the sound she had made for me before. This time when she moaned, it vibrated through my entire body, traveling to my groin. “Gajeel,” she moaned, her tiny fingers slipping under the material of my jeans. “I can’t wait any longer.”

I gasped, sitting straight up in my bed as I struggled to breathe. My chest heaved as I gasped for air, and I could feel sweat covering my entire body. “What the hell?” I whispered, running a shaky hand through my hair as I got to my feet. My muscles were all tense, making it difficult to calm down. Images of the Geist’s face as she had moaned my name kept replaying over and over in my head. I could still feel her lips against mine, and taste her tongue in my mouth. I could still her hands on my skin—I shook myself.

Needing some fresh air—and hoping that would clear my head—I threw on my boots and jacket, and crept from the tour bus. I climbed to my favorite spot on the top of the bus, planning to sit up there until the air had managed to drive the tenseness from my muscles. Unfortunately, that wasn’t going to happen.

Curled up on her side, sound asleep, was the Geist. Her wings were tucked in close to her back, and her tail was stretched out behind her. What is she doing up here? I thought, slowly approaching her so she wouldn’t wake up. I sat down beside her, frowning down at her sleeping form. “You’ve got guts, short stuff,” I sighed. I couldn’t believe she was sleeping on top of our bus when she knew we were after her. The nerve of it almost had me cracking up.

I knew I should have captured her then and there, but I didn’t. Instead. I sat there, silently, for over an hour and watched her sleep. The blue scales on her cheeks resembled freckles, and made her look rather cute—to which I scolded myself for thinking. The tiny pajama shorts and tank top she wore left little to imagination, and I felt my face heat up uncomfortably when I noticed the patches of blue freckles on her hips.

I wonder what they feel like? My mind wondered, against my will. I had to shake myself again as images from the dream came back to me. My eyes traveled to her tail, and her moan echoed in my ears, sending an odd feeling once again throughout my body.

“Damn it,” I sighed, getting to my feet. “This is bad. I can’t let her get to me.” Before returning to bed, I covered her up with my jacket, noticing how she kept shivering slightly every time the wind blew.

As I stared up at the ceiling once in my bed, I couldn’t thinking about my dream. Angels didn’t dream—that kind of thing was reserved only for humans and demons. So, the fact that I had dreamed at all was enough to make me nervous. But it was what I had dreamed about that had me squirming. Angels don’t dream, and they don’t have dirty thoughts. We especially shouldn’t have dirty dreams. So, what is it about her that caused both to happen?

I didn’t know, but I had a feeling I would soon find out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro