8- family

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Eight - family

Ichigo's POV

I awoke finding that Shiro was gone.  I slowly stretched out my limbs letting out a long guttered yawn.  The clothes that I had technically borrowed from Shiro laid neatly at the end of his bed.  I couldn't help the smirk that formed across my face.  Shiro was definitely different than most humans as it didn't seem to bother him that I was a created weapon, a neko.  But then again it was odd for a human to have special powers and to look the way that Shiro did.  But I wasn’t one to judge.  I actually cared a great deal for Shiro.  I got up and out of Shiro’s bed strolling out of his room to get something to eat.  Shiro had left out a bowl of food and water for me.  A part of me wished that I could be human all the time not be a cat during the morning and human at night.

*Unfortunately we have no physical way to control what form our body takes because of what that human did to us.  But admit it to yourself Ichigo.  You actually love Shirosaki to the point that you actually want him as a mate.*  stated Zangetsu bluntly.  This nearly caused me to gag on the water that I was drinking.

*……..Zangetsu……..!* I snapped back at him as my ears flattened.  I hated to admit it that what Zangetsu said was true.  *I don’t even know how Shiro actually feels for me.  Plus we don’t know much about him.  Even though I don’t know why but I can’t help but feel attracted to him.* I snarled at the spirit.  Zangetsu said nothing as he seemed to understand my feelings.

*Before I forget Ichigo, could you thank Shirosaki for giving your brother a name?  Also Grimmjow told Pantera to not have you do something stupid like attempt to rescue him.* stated Zangetsu.

*I will do that Zangetsu.  I hope someday to reunited with my brother and to be free from the place that transformed us.* I told Zangetsu.

*That is understandable Ichigo.* replied Zangetsu.  Suddenly my ears perked up when I heard a car pull into the driveway.  Shiro was back.  I bolted out of the kitchen running to the front door in order to greet Shiro.  But when the door opened the person I wasn’t Shiro.

Ulquiorra’s POV

Shiro drove me to the hotel that I was staying at to pick up my things so I could check out.  After we got my bags we drove to Shiro’s house as he did warn me that Ichigo, the neko he had taken in may not be too friendly too me since because he didn’t know me.  I nodded my head that I understood as we climbed out of his car as he unlocked the door opening it for me to enter first.  There sitting waiting for Shiro was the brightest orange cat that I had ever seen.  Ichigo looked at me before his ears flattened against his head as he snarled at me.  Ichigo bared his fangs at me as his tail shot up straight as if telling me to leave.

“Ichigo……..stop it!” yelled Shiro.  Ichigo obeyed Shiro as he stopped snarling.

“Maybe I shouldn’t be here.” I told Shiro.  Ichigo was glaring at me angrily.  Shiro entered carrying my bags into the house.

“Don’t be silly Ulquiorra.  You are family.” Shiro stated placing the bags down.  When Ichigo heard this word from Shiro his looks softened a bit as he  began to investigate me.  I took off my sunglasses revealing my green and gold eyes.  When Ichigo saw my eyes he looked shocked as he looked at Shiro in question.  “Don’t worry Ichigo.  I think we can explain.” Shiro told the cat.

Shiro’s P.O.V.

I showed Ulquiorra to my spare bedroom before I showed him around the house.  Once that was done Ulquiorra and I sat down to talk.  Ichigo jumped up onto my lap curling up into a ball.  I gently stroked his fur and ears earning a rumbling purr.

“Ichigo this is Ulquiorra Schiffer.  He happens to be my brother that I never knew about.  Ulquiorra this is Ichigo.” I stated Ichigo’s head shot up when I told him that.  Ichigo proceeded to jump off of my lap strolling over to Ulquiorra.  Ichigo circled him several times giving him the once over.

“Its nice to meet you at last Ichigo.  Shiro didn’t have to tell me about you as I learned about you through my powers.  Much like Shiro, I too have powers.” Ulquiorra stated.  Ichigo then began against Ulquiorra’s leg purring loudly welcoming Ulquiorra before he returned to the spot on my lap.

“I guess he finally sees the family trait.  Now all we are missing is Grimmjow.  Then our family would be complete.” stated Ulquiorra.

“I still find it odd that neither one of us knew about the other one.  But seeing and meeting you does raise some interesting questions.” I stated.

“I know what you mean.  One of our parents must have been an albino as it would explain our powers, our eyes, and our black blood?”

“To tell you the truth Ulquiorra, I have no idea.  Hell we don’t even know why they gave us up or even what happened to them.”

“So what do we plan to do when it comes to Grimm?” asked Ulquiorra.

“That’s Ichigo’s call.  Frankly I don’t want Ichigo any where near that place.” I replied as Ulquiorra understood my reasons as he shared the same powers as me and had seen what Ichigo had been through.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro