19. Unsaved

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I avoided his gaze which is never leaving me as I wipe the blood stain from his face, applying the gel to ease the pain he had been holding. Numerous time he wipe the liquid which is now still flowing from my eyes. I don't know it was because of his pain or mine that I can't handle the load which is demanding to show up inside my chest.

"Don't cry, Barbie." He said softly make me looking at him. I bit my lips.

"This is because of you." I blame him, because I don't know who to blame anymore. Should I blame B.I for appearing in front of me after 3 years of backbiting, or to the guys and unnies who's let Jungkook in pain, his lips even torn. Just how I can handle this.

"I am sorry." He said but then I yank his hand and standing up.

"You tell me why did you let him beat you? Why did you let him hurt you? Why did everyone only watching you? Why did everyone so bad?" I shout on him. But he only looking at me with his innocent stare. I know it's not the time to scold him, and plus the guys are outside the room. We are currently go to Yoongi house which is near the university. I relieved that mom won't kill me to bring the bleeding Jungkook home.

"Because I was wrong. I have to pay for my sin so I can continue my life." He said calmly which is make me burning. I took step to him and beat him lightly, I am angry.

"It's like a joke for you huh? How if you die? Why did you play with the girls, you cheater? I hate you." I beat him again and again until he catch my both fist and then trap me, embrace me. "I hate you." I said loudly.

He hold me, sway my body with his while kissing the top of my head. "I know. I know." He said calming me, I keep crying until he knows when. Because the moment I open my eyes, it's already dark outside. And no one beside me. Where is he? I quickly sat back on the couch and look around.

"Kookie." I call him, but no one answered so I stand up. "Kookie."

"He is in the bathroom." Yoongi' voice startled me from my behind, he is standing in the middle of the door and smirking on me. Just whats with this man and his smirk. "And stop call him like that, you'll make him die in happiness." He added and then our focus got interrupted by the sight of his naked upper body Jungkook which is make me blushing.

"You are awake." He said come toward me still holding the towel on his left hand, I don't want to be a pervert so I decide to look down but then realizing something is wrong I look up again to his body. The bruises is all over his body, I can't see that before because he wear long shirt. I touch his left hand which I knew he use to protect his stomach from the kick before, the scars seems deep.

"It's okay." He said softly. "Need bathe?" he ask me offering the towel, I am about to take it but there came the satan.

"Guys, just remember that I am around here." He said back facing us. "Hold your moan." I look down at my bare foot while Jungkook chuckled in front of me.

"I'll wait here." He said.

--

He call me Kookie, and I can't stop smirking like a pervert every time I replaying her sounds in my head. Creepy. I look at my phone, smiling after calling mother and inform her that I and Lisa will not come home due to our project. And she said that it's okay. I should've feel ashamed to lie but hell I am dying in happiness just now. If the fight can make her doing sweet thing to me, I'll fight everyday. I don't even regret to get hurt if she will stay with me.

I stand up when I see her out from the bathroom, bare face her is the most favorite thing I want to see. She is so pure and innocent that way, she looks hot when she apply make up too. I look at the oversized with buttoned shirt which is mine she wear, it suit her somehow. Angel. My fallen angel.

I can't look away from her, just tell me what ashamed mean. I can't control anything when she's around like this. Her long beautiful legs is so perfect, her white skin even make her glowing. And her wet blonde hair make me want to do something bad to her. I chuckled when my mind go near that thing again, I face palming my face when I start to imagine how it feel like to touch her right now right here. The timing is just too perfect, if only Yoongi is not around, it should be perfect. But that old lazy man refused to leave I and Lisa alone.

"I've call mother." I said when she awkwardly sat on the other side of the couch, too far. She only nodded and then looking around the room. There is only one bed and this couch and also drawer inside this room. Yoongi hyung is a simple person, no painting, he only put what he need.

Her phone is ringing when I am about to ask her if she is hungry, it placed near me so I take it while looking at the caller id. It's unsaved number. I look at her again asking her permission to take the call but she is looking at the phone on my hand blankly. Is something wrong?

"Don't." She said making me put the phone down until it gone silent. She sigh look relieved while looking at me. I smile to assure her that everything is okay until I feel the phone buzzed again. One massage from the unsaved number again. Quickly I push the open button showing me the message.

Nice to see you again, Bonnie.

Shall we meet?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro