20. Bonnie and Clyde

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I scold Jungkook who's now keep following me, he insist to send me until in front of the class. I hate it when I drew attention, but I can do nothing if this man wanted it. I walk quickly leaving him behind, and he catch up again and again until we reach my class for this morning. Some peoples talk watching and talking about us, also sometime pointing their finger toward us as we pass by.

I am turning my body in front of my class' door and facing him. "Mission complete. Go away." I tell him which is now smiling like an idiot in front of me. He come forward but I touch his forehead with my index finger make him stop. "Good bye." I said make him for a moment sad, and then I spell that mantra which will always make him smile. "Kookie."

He is grinning and then wave at me while go away, I smile waving back at him and then sigh. Just how I should face unnies after what happened. I tidy up my bangs and entering the class, everyone is looking at me which make me uncomfortable. I found Jisoo unnie at the corner of the class so I come and sit beside her.

"Good morning." I said to her, and she look at me with a thin smile. At least she is smiling. I follow her to the canteen like we always do, meeting worried Rose and poker face Jennie unnie beside her.

"Girls." Jisoo unnie greet them and then sit down with me. I look at Jennie unnies who's now watching me, glaring on me.

"You still had gut to meet me?" she ask me me being savage. And then she grab her belonging, stand up and walking away. Rose is looking at me, with apologetic stare she also leave me and Jisoo unnie who's now only shaking his head.

"She doesn't hate you." Jisoo unnie suddenly said after I look down watching my nail, regret. "She hates herself to be fail protecting you." I sigh and then pouting my lips on her.

"I am sorry." I am telling her genuinely. She then tap my my back, calming me. And it did make me feel better.

"It's okay, Lisa. Geunyang, don't think that we hate you. We love you more like your true sister. We only afraid that you will got hurt." I nodded and hug her. "I will talk to her. For now, let's give her break to think."

"So, Jennie left." I look at my back only to face Natty standing smirking to me. I look at her angrily, I still remember what had happened, she nearly kill Jungkook.

"What do you want again?" I ask her coldly now standing all proud make her looking up on me. Girl, tell you about height, sometime it needed for this matter.

"You are lucky my brother stop me to make you out from this university." She state, talking about her brother suddenly make me want to throw up. "But I think, he will be pleased if I only play with you." she then touch the tip of my blonde hair. "Barbie."

"Well you are lucky that you are his sister." I talk back on her while take my hair again from her hand. "I am not in the mood to torture you right now, just go." I told her and she seems shock because of my words. I don't care, I only sit back beside Jisoo unnie who's looking at me weirdly right now.

"So, you start to act bold after what happened yesterday? Good." She said now pressing the wrong button on me. I look at her still sitting on my seat, wanting to burn her along with my angry heart.

"You better shut up kid. Because if you try to make me remember what you and your brother did yesterday toward Jungkook, whether I knew your brother or not I might make you think better to die than alive." I heard the gasp, but I don't care. Does she think she can bully me?

--

We supposed to practice for the Hongdae event, but I better skip it. Remembering what Jisoo unnie said about giving Jennie unnie time to think, I change my track and think better to go home and take a break too. I pass by some girls who's clearly talking about me, just avoid them until I am about to reach the gates. But my foot step stops when I saw him, standing in front of his black Bugatti and smile toward me. I rolled my eyes and walk passing him make him following me.

"Hei, Bonnie." Great him make me stop my step. He knows me too well that the name had so much effect to me. "I'll send you." he said again make me facing him crossing my arm in front of my chest. While looking around I talk to him.

"Let's stop bullshitting. What do you want?" he smiles even more he heard my words. Its not what I expected him to do, I wish he is angry and fight with me.

"I love you when you are angry." He said.

"So that's why you leave me in anger till now, I see. Bye." I am about to turn and walk to the street when he hold my arm.

"Let's talk Bonnie." He plea on me.

"Oh, so now finally you wanna talk with me?" I told him sarcastically. "After years, I thought you will never talk to me like what you did that day." He remain calm in front of me, he knows that I only need sometimes to throw my anger away before I stop.

"Sorry."

"You think sorry can make my name innocent? I never blame you and whoever she was for you, let's just be stranger and leave me alone." I telling him.

"But I miss you, Panpriya." He insist. Just why did this man always pushing his luck in front of me. We never fight before, we always been that love bird who was always clinging to each other. Sure, I torture some girls but he never once angry and always been there to calm me. That's why it's so bad when I know that the one I trust the most in the end is the one who's betraying me.

"Don't.call.me.that." I push his chest with my index finger with every single word I spell. "And who's fucking care. You know what? I've suffer so much to be with you, I've done everything to make you stay and happy with me. I've done everything and what you do?" I snort on him. "You are fucking betray me with that whore." I can say that he never know that I knew about him and Jinny. His eyes almost popped out when I mention about that.

"I am sorry. Give me a chance." Now he feel regret? Showing me that face again? That face which always make me believe that he genuinely loving me. No. I am not stupid. "I love you." and that words still magically affect me so much. For seconds, I feel like could feel the old me who's crazily loving this man alive.

"Leave me." I said and walk fast away from him. I need to catch up the train. I don't want to surrender anymore. No. I am not that pathetic for love. No.

"Bonnie." He called me, running right behind me following me. "You say you'll never leave me, my Bonnie." I won't but you do. You did. You did leave me.

"Stop calling me your Bonnie." I spat on him when I feel dizzy just because the memories of me and him disturbing my mind. "Stop pretending to be my Clyde anymore." My voice is cracking along with my tears. Just go, leave me like you did before. What's the difficulties to leave me, like you never did that anyway.

Because Clyde will never leave Bonnie. They will ride and die together. The thought playing again and again inside my head while I am running away.

"I won't give up." I heard him from far shouting his words. But you did. You've gave up. I wipe my tears and about to cross the street when one hand grab me by my waist, saving me from the car which is almost hit me. I close my eyes due to the shock, I almost die. Damn I almost die twice because of that bastard. I hold on to the body of the person who's save me tightly, I cry and hug the body as I inhale the familiar scene on it.

"Barbie." And it's you, Kookie. It's you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro