21. The Jeon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I look at the view from the train glass window, as we got home. Jungkook walk with me after I finish crying out my pain and he choose the train by himself. I don't know where he want to go, I only follow him. He only sat beside me without asking anything, he patiently hold my hand and caressing it to calm me.

"Are you with Jungkook oppa?" I look up at one girl who's standing beside Jungkook's empty house while frowning to me. Jungkook excuse himself to buy me snack and water awhile ago. I've seen this girl watching us since we got on the train but never once greet Jungkook if she is originally knew him.

"Yes." I said with my hoarse voice. The voice is still cracking after I cry, its so ashamed but I act cool.

"Will you leave him alone?" she ask and try to hand me something. "I'll give you money, you are out at the nearest station and take bus alone." She demand me make me want to laugh. This kid. I smirk while look away, why does my life should full with drama?

I only shaking my head act as calm as I can. Holding the grudge, let me learn how far I could be patient. I am trying my best since I dropped out from the school in Thailand, but some people are testing me.

"Why are you act like a deaf? Are you Jungkook oppa's girlfriend?" she cross her arms, shrinking the part between her brows that indicate that she is on her edge already. She is about to talk again when Jungkook come from the door and watch us. She quickly put her arms down and smile at him awkwardly.

"What's going on?" Jungkook ask worriedly. Yeah Jungkook, I should face this every time I am with you. Are you proud?

"Jungkook oppa!" she address him while bowing shyly, wtf. "I ask her if you are really Jungkook oppa. Nice to see you again oppa. I am Yewon, you still remember me right. We were once dating." She said while pointing on me. I smirk and Jungkook sees that, now facing the girl boldly.

"Why did I never see you around again after – you know – about your parents." She is still manage to act sad now. "I was going to your house but they said you are not living there anymore, I was worried." I turn my body half back facing them, wanting to throw up watching drama in front of me. She must be majoring in acting. She is an expert.

"Thanks' for that, I am okay. I only move with my new family." He said and then the train slowing down, it will stop.

"May I have your number oppa? Your current number can't be contacted, isn't it?" I immediately stand up make both Jungkook and this girl in front of me look at me. I move forward between them and then showing my hand, asking something from the girl.

"Where's the money?" I ask make her bit her lips. Got you.

"What are you doing? We are not arrived yet." Jungkook touch my hand and then I face him.

"She said she will give me money if I let you go alone begin with the nearest station." I tell him act all innocent. Oh someone must know, how expert I was in acting too. "Hand me the money." I demand to her, her face turn pale as words come from my lips.

"What are you talking about? I don't know what you mean?" she hurriedly make up her mind and act as innocent as I am. "Why are you being rude toward me, unnie?" I snort on her then tossed my hair to the side.

"Why you look so nervous?" I playfully chuckled. "Startled huh? You think you can bully me and expect me to shut up glued my self to the window like waaaaa~h." I begin to laugh. "So I am your unnie? How rude I am to think that you are older than me because the appearance."

"Jungkook oppa, please tell her to stop diss me like this. I really don't know anything." Jungkook then look at me, and I smirk to him.

"Oppa~ " I chuckled covering my mouth dramatically. "He is not your oppa. Let's be rational, you are only an ex. It's you or me who will go?" she look at Jungkook wanting him to-slap me maybe. But he only watching us like a lost puppy, betting she will never show her true side in front of Jungkook then she roughly walking away to the door and disappear.

I sigh and then sit back on my seat, catching my breath. Calm down, Lisa. Calm down. You'll set the train on fire if you are explode in here. He sat right beside me still remain silent. I wish he will not hating me after watching my anger, I am bad in restrain my temper. Very bad.

"Water?" he said touching my bare arm with a cold water. I look at him, I am still angry. Shit, he should've just sit there talk nothing until I choose to talk first.

"Just why did you are wasting your time dating snakes." I take the bottle and drink the water in one go. It feels nice, it feels cool and helping me to turning down the fire that burned me inside.

"Jealous barbie is sexy."

--

"What are we doing in here?" she ask him once they arrived at the bowling place. He smiles toward her and then asking her to sit down.

"I want to play bowling." He said then take off his jacket, showing her his thin white clothes which is look good on him. He picked one of the ball, the pink one and look at her before turn away and then release the ball. She doesn't into this game, but, she had no idea why did she even bothered to titled her head to see how many pin he beat.

"Argh~ almost." He said half jump when 7 pins got beaten and fall. She smiles at his childish action and then choose to stand up and put her bag on the sofa. She is warming up, raising her hand and folding it which is make him think it's a cute thing.

"What will you give me if I got strike?" she ask playfully like a boss. He snort and then chuckled.

"Let's say it will be my best gift for my birthday." He said make her shocked and then come forward closer to him to confirm it with a "jinjja?". She had no idea that it's his birthday. So she is focusing to the pin and then released the yellow ball, she is frozen for awhile until she got strike. She jump in delight, celebrate her success and then make a toss with him.

"It's daebak." He said while nodding. It's really fun to play bowling, but it never been this hilarious to play with her. She tell him that it's her first time to play bowling, which is make him astonished. After few times playing, then she ask to stop playing it anymore. She nearly break her nail and it hurts. So they are walking to nowhere while eat ice cream, hand in hand like a couple.

"It's really fun." He said grinning while eating his mango ice cream. She only could smile while nodding her head, still thinking what kind of thing she could buy for him as a gift. He then grabbing her waist, make the distance disappear between them. But she push him.

"Don't push your luck, Kookie. I'll let you hold my hand, only today, because it's your birthday." She said and then he happily take her hand again, swaying it to the front and to the back.

"Aaaa~h such a nice day." He said happily looking at her. Such a beautiful birthday, he thought. "I've dreaming to date someone on my birthday, and you make my dream come true." He playfully tell her make her blushing.

"Stop lying. I can spot bullshit from miles away." He burst in his laugh hearing what she said. Just how bold she could be, he used to think that his barbie is an innocent girl who need to be protected. But then he was wrong, she seems stronger than any other girl he ever met.

She can be like an innocent kitten and later can be mad like a hurricane, that's why it was so hard to not fall for her. She is so stubborn for what she believe in. She is different. She was like someone who always look scared to be hurt by someone, she had that trust issue. But later she looks like that hard coral which will get slap by the wave for nth time but still there stand up all proud.

"Barbie, can I tell you something since it's my birthday?" he asked when they are sat down at the park watching the kids playing around them. It such a good view. She look at him and then shrugged her shoulder. "But you are not allowed to cry. Promise me."

"Let me think about it while listening." She said then straightened her back preparing for his soon revealing secret. He think for awhile and then take out his wallet, open it and hand her one picture. Of a man. A man who's look like her father. The man who had smile like him, who had brown eyes like his and her father's.

"His name is Jeon Junghyun. My biological dad." He said make her heart stop beating for a moment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro