22. X

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So you will stand there till we done?" I startled when Jennie unnie asking to me without even looking at me. I skip the practice thrice, and Jisoo unnie text me to come today because something is come up. I nodded and then put my bag on the floor and stand beside Rose who's holding my hand, saving me.

"Lisa, let's practice more." Jisoo unnie cutely talk to me while hand me few sheets of paper.

"I still have the paper from the last time." I am about to hand it back to her while nodded and then pat my back.

"I know. This is the new one." She said shortly while smiling make me wonder what did it mean? "The next song." She said explaining because I clearly look confuse.

"But, I thought I will only singing one song with you." I said while looking at the paper, and why did so many red underline on the paper? Is that my part too?

"You was. But now Jennie make three more songs." I look at her blankly. "And we will dance too. Daebak." She said happily? What? Dance? I look at Jennie unnie want to tell her that I am done, that I can't do that. But she refuses my look and now tie her hair up.

"Let's practice girls." Damn.

"I'll go get some waters." Jisoo unnie talk to us after we are finishing the practice. She look at Rose who's now smiling awkwardly.

"I'll go with you. You can't bring 4 glasses with two hands unnie." And then they left me and Jennie unnie, just two of us in here. So quiet and empty.

"So you date Jungkook now?" she ask when I am about to open my bag, wanting to take out my phone. She looks still angry but now manage to hold it on.

"I don't think so." I answer her, honestly I even don't know what kind of relationship we have now. Me and Jungkook, of course some things are change. I can't pretending to not close with him anymore because he always send me to the class every morning, we also take the same train every morning, and sometimes he sat with me in the canteen when the girls is not around.

"I don't know how to tell you, Lisa. I have no idea with what words I could tell you that it will hurt you. Both of you, if you are fortune enough." She said while looking at the ring on my left hand. The ring from Jungkook. "But if you insist, it's your life by the way. I only need you to prepare your heart for the worst." She then hold my left hand, softly caressing my hand make me realized how bad I miss her. "Be strong, Lisa."

--

I look at Jungkook who's walking with the boys to the canteen, they are like always, bickering and laughing together. I constantly smile when I look at them and then look down, feel embarrassing. Just why did I do? Am I a teenager who's fall in love with my first? No. This is exactly not my first. They found their usual seat and then Jungkook looking at me, smiling while waving at me. I only nodded because don't want to drew more attention around me.

"Love bird." Jennie unnie beam while look back from her seat to see Jungkook who's now scratching his hair, whistling and looking at the top of the canteen. Don't want Jennie unnie to red handed him flirting with me. Rose and me only could chuckled, silly Jungkook. "Stupid." Jennie said and then facing me again.

"So what will you do about Natty's brother?" she then make me choke, can she just slowing down her phase. This is too fast, to jump from one man issue to another. "Do you even know him?" I look at Jennie unnie and still thinking if it necessary to talk about my past to them, the girls.

"You are never talking about your family matter you know. About Natty and then about Natty's brother. I even don't know that you with Jungkook knowing each other." Jisoo attack me with something that I knew she will come with someday. And I guess it's the day now, it's the day.

"You know about my parents. About my sister Alice." Rose now being sassy toward me.

"I even invite you to my house. And let you play with Kuma" Jennie said.

"I introduce you to Dalgom." Jisoo said. Okay, 1 : 4. I am lost.

"Natty's brother name is B.I." I begin with this word. I don't know how they will judge me. But they are right, I will never truly be the part of them if I still hide everything from them. I don't have to tell them everything, only few things. Few things are enough. "I knew him since I am in high school in Thailand."

"That's why he call you with your Thai name." Rose softly beaming.

"He is my ex."

"What?" I startled when Jisoo and Jennie unnie shouting shock because of what I say. They even manage to stand up and looking at me, while Rose mouth open and staring at me blankly. I look around to find some peoples and also the boys watching us. I then bowing to them shyly while calming unnie and ask them to sit down. I can see that Jungkook also watching us, worried.

"So the fight isn't only because of Natty?" Jennie ask me and then I wave my hand quickly to her.

"No. I even don't know that he is in here. The last time I met him was 3 years ago in Thailand." I tell her. "And I wish I would never see him again. But then, haaaa~h." I sigh and slumping my shoulder let them know how much I hate to meet him.

"And what will you do with him?" Jisoo now ask me with curious face. I shake my head, surely not knowing what to do.

"Nothing." I said finally looking at Jungkook, and he look back at me. The bitterness is still there inside my heart, creeping inside me, waiting for the night come, and then hunting me like tomorrow never exist.

--

"Bonnie." There he goes again walking side by side with me who's ignoring his existence. "Did Natty disturb you again today? Because I told her to not." He said softly like I even listening to him. I cross the street quietly without saying a word but he is still there. "I told mom that you are in Seoul. So she invite you to come for dinner anytime you have time. She looks so happy after I tell her you are living around here" I bit my lips hearing what he talk.

I always loving the mother of him, she is so lovely and loving me more than what should she felt for B.I. She was always talk to me by phone asking what I want to eat and then send B.I to pick me up and then eat with them. Yeah, we are almost feel like family if only her son didn't betray me.

"Bonnie. Can I tell mom the exact time you'll come?" he try to touch my shoulder but I yank his hand, of course it will never make him give up. I know him and giving up are not friend. "Bonnie." He call me right before I entering the train station. I don't care B.I. I don't care anymore. I am done giving the best parts of me to the worst people.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro