23. We Are

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What's Tae would like the most to drink?" I have no idea since Why did I can be close to this broad shoulder man in front me so fast. His name is Jin. We sure met several time but never talk to each other, not for once. We are in the middle of charity meeting which will be held the next 3 days when Jin tap my shoulder and ask me about the weather, until end up playing guessing something with him.

"Cola." I said but he shake his head. "Sprite." I try again but he shake his finger in front of me. "Water?" now I am facing Tae beside Jin and look at me with a thin smile.

"I won't tell you." he playfully saying, why did he being sassy in front of me?

"Americano?" I still try make Yoongi which is sitting at the most corner of the boys clicking his tongue impatient while looking at me angrily.

"Just let him playing by himself. Don't torture yourself." He said but I still can't guess it right. I am curious as fuck.

"Liquor?" but Jin is still playfully shaking his head, now the boys is watching me while chuckled. Unnies seems not interest with what Jin saying, while Rose busying herself by playing her hair. "I am done." Then Jin happily clasping his hand in front of me while give me the answer.

"One cup of tae." He said and then he laugh by himself. What? Tae? Does he mean tea? Oh god why didn't I think about that. And then in seconds I laugh along with Jin which is make everyone wondering what's funny.

"Oh my god. Why are you so funny." I said in the middle of my hilarious laugh.

"She said that I am funny." He then happily laugh again responding my words. "I like this barbie girl. Jungkook, marry her." Ask him playfully to Jungkook beside me who's only smiling and then look at me. After I am done with my most hilarious laugh, I look at the paper that Jungkook always bring. It's their song.

--

I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream
I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead
Don't wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours

Why is it so dark where you're not here
It's dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand
save me save me
I need your love before
I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall

Save me, save me

Today the moon shines brighter on the blank spot in my memories
It swallowed me, this lunatic, please save me tonight
(Please save me tonight, please save me tonight)
Within this childish madness you will save me tonight

I knew that your salvation
Is a part of my life and the only helping hand that will embrace my pain
The best of me, you're the only thing I have
Please raise your voice so that I can laugh again
Play on

Listen to my heartbeat, it calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly

Thank you for letting me be me
For helping me fly
For giving me wings
For straightening me out
For waking me from being suffocated
For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in
When I think of you the sun comes out
So I gave my sadness to the dog
(Thank you. For being 'us')

"Save me." I read the title which is make Jungkook look at me. I look at his eyes, wondering what's inside it. I want to know what he feel when he sees me, is it the same as me?

"Jungkook wrote some of the lyric." Namjoon said make me look at him, waking me up from my thought about Jungkook's heart and mind. "And also this one." He then handed me another paper.

"Blood sweat and tears. Sounds good." I am saying make jungkook look down shyly. He looks cute when he shy, like a kid who's red handed stealing a candy.

My blood sweat and tears, my last dance
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears, my cold breath
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears

My blood sweat and tears and
My body mind and soul
Know well that I am yours
This is a spell that will punish me
Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
and chocolate wings
But your wings are the devil's
Before your sweetness there is bitter bitter
Kiss me, it doesn't matter if it hurts, make it tighter
So that it can't even hurt anymore
Baby it's okay to get drunk, now I drink you
Deep into my throat, the whisky that is you

Take it all
Take it all

I want you a lot

It doesn't matter if it hurts, make it tighter so I can't escape
Hold me tight and shake me so I'll be unconscious
Kiss me on the lips lips, this is a secret between the two of us
I am addicted to prison that is you
I cannot worship anyone else beside you
I knowingly drank from the poisoned chalice

Take it all
Take it all

I want you a lot

Kill me softly
Close my eyes with your caress
I can't reject it anyway
I can't even escape anymore
You are too sweet, too sweet
Because you are too sweet

Cold breath, his breath. I thought all smiling when I see it in the lyric. I read it again and again because it's so beautiful and yet sad. And to remember how the song they made for us also the sad one I look up to J-Hope, Jimin and Namjoon who's now eyeing my reaction after reading the lyric. I want to ask them something.

"Yeah." J-Hope nodded, seems understand what I thought inside. "It's Jungkook who make the lyric."

And I want to ask more, I want to ask something that I already knew the answer. It's not because I am stupid, but, I just want them to tell right in front of me what have my brain refuse to told to my heart.

"Why are you guys always write such a sad lyric?" I act like a normal when I ask them.

"Because we are-" Yoongi is the person who responded on my question. "Once that sad man who need someone to catch when we fall." I only nodded while hardly gulping the lump in my throat.

"We are wreck and mess up." Jimin joining Yoongi who's now looking at Jennie unnie.

"We are doom." Finally the man beside me ended the conversation. I look at him right in his eyes, the sadness is so real and offend. For awhile I want to take that feeling off of his eyes, I really want to see how he was before the past washed him with the dirty mud. I want to see the pure and innocent Jungkook, will I see it again if i stay?

----

PS : The story is so long because I added the lyric from BTS song. I can't help it. It's so beautiful. And yet sad.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro