40. May be

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey." I look up from my book when I heard his voice. It's him, standing in font of the door while smiling at me. I nodded my head to give him permission to entering my room, then he come standing beside my desk where I study for the next exam.

"Where is Soomi?" I ask him, honestly wonder how could he release himself from that sticky hoe.

She always been with him, and I used to it now. It's been 5 months since she came, and it's not feel strange anymore to see her around the house. Once Marco ask mom about her status, he want mom to ask her to stay with her sibling, Yoongi oppa. But seems she doesn't want it. Because whenever mom prepare the prologue to reach that conclusion, just like she knew what will happen, she always made the way to run away from that problem and ended up stay a little longer.

I never been in house more than for sleeping, because she always showing of their skin ship in front of me, make me want to throwing up. And me and mom relationship fortunately not that bad, she never talk about what I said that time, so does her. After the discussion, Tzuyu's family choose to let me go, 4 lawyers and one recording from another student make it way easier. And mom never complain about that, never ever apologize to me either.

"Still talk with her parents." He said shortly and then kneeling beside me make our face in a row. Yes, her parents come out from nowhere knocking the door make me rather shock and also mesmerize how wealthy they are, different from Yoongi who's always wear t-shirt and anything can fit him, their parents seems so neat and like a rich family. "They want her to comeback with them to New York." Then he added while kiss my arm.

"You must be really sad." I said to him but then he shakes his head.

"Not really, they said she needs some medication or so. So it will be better for both of us." Does she even look like an ill person? "But she insist to stay." Honestly I feel sad for them too, the sadness of him is mine too. I inhale the air deeply and facing him, beautiful. "I am sad but in the same time feel happy, that I can spend the time only with you if she gone." I smack his head playfully earning chuckled from him. This bastard need to shut his mouth up. If Soomi heard what he said, she will hate me more.

"Jungkook." Both of us startled and look at the door to find that she is already at the door, look pathetic right there extended both of her hand, asking Jungkook to come to her. And she smiles when Jungkook instantly walk toward her, leaving me. It's just an empty dream. I look down on my book again, try to refuse them who's now hug each other.

"What to do? They will take me from your side." She whined burying her face on Jungkook's chest. "I can't leave you. I am not sick." I gulp the lump on my throat, swallowing all the pain I felt. She loves him that much, I am nothing compared with her.

"You need that. Please Mochi, just go with them even for a week. When you feel better, you can comeback here, I am not going anywhere." And he loves her too. And what do I do in here bewail my life and waiting for them to separated. So dirty.

--

"I am going to Phuket." He wildly shouting when we are on the boat at Panwa beach, strolling the sea like a tourist. It's the 5th days after Soomi left, but he seems so excited about everything as if no one go from his life. Marco and mom looks entertained by the excited Jungkook who's now standing beside the pole waving his hand to another boat. Annoyed I only snort on him.

"Keep quite or I'll throw you into the sea." I said make Marco laugh along with mother. Jungkook look straight on me and playfully winked his eyes.

"Then try it."

"Where's mom?" he ask when he find me cooking in the kitchen. Awkwardly scrolling my hand phone reading the recipe, I will make tomyam for him. Because Marco and mom was gone to date.

"Have date." I tell him shortly and checking the taste, it's not bad, I thought myself and turning off the stove. Preparing the bowl and everything, and I feel so proud when he eat it all, nothing left to be seen on his bowl. While his bunny smile he kissed my nose for the food. I was so shy and ended up doing nothing rather than palming my face, while the dishes was done by him while chuckled.

"Let's have date too. I am envy of them. Date me." He said after finishing the dishes and happily drag me to living room. "But because I am too tired, let's have date while watching tv."

--

"Sewon-i." I startled and wake up from my sleep in sudden when I feel his body which is back hugging me awhile ago trembling as if he scared of something. That name again. "Sewon-i please don't leave." With his low voice he make the sad voice that shattered my heart.

I always wonder who's the Park Sewon. But seems she mean so much for Jungkook and also for Jennie unnie and also for Soomi. And the think about Yoongi oppa also make me wonder who's is she. The first time I heard about the name when Jennie unnie force me to talk with her, but I refused. I am too afraid to know, the more I know, the more I will got hurt.

You should know about Park Sewon. Jennie unnie said that to me, but I refuse it.

"Sewon-i." Then he jolted sit down facing me who's now look at him. His face is full with sweat, shocked. "Barbie." Then he change the name easily. But I'll let it go, it's only in his dream, I had no right to set his dream. It's only something he can't control. "Did I wake you up?" he ask me taunting our hand as if he knows that his dreams affect my heart.

"It's okay. Let just go up stair. Mom still not coming. I bet they spend the night outside." I said then drag him who's now still look sleepy and not fully awake to the room.

"Did I said something weird?" he softly ask me after we are in the bedroom. I shake my head and then heading to toilet, brushing my teeth. Still thinking how if I am hearing about Park Sewon a little bit from Jennie unnie.

It won't hurt me, may be.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro