42. House of Cards

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kookie." Call someone who's now standing smiling beside Yoongi oppa right in front of us. We fly back to Incheon when our holiday ended in Thailand. It was a good day, but should to ended today. She is back. An I should to accept when he run toward her leaving me with mom and Marco behind. He hug her and then caressing her hair.

"You are back." He happily said and then hugging Yoongi oppa. I look down to my timberland while I walk passing them and busying myself checking my phone, if only unnie texting me. I push the button for airplane mode in my phone, and got one text from Jennie unnie.

Let's talk once you landed. Urgent.

I furrowed my brows wonder what was that, I am about to reply it when Yoongi oppa suddenly arrive beside me pathing my shoulder. I smile at him, assure him that I am okay with everything. But I wish he know that everything is not, I wish he know what I feel.

"Soomi will live with me." He said while we had dinner make me choke, did she even agree? I look at her and understand that she refuse it but when Yoongi said everything will be like that, so it will happen. No matter what happen.

"You should come everyday." She said to Jungkook who's now sitting beside her, right in front of me eating his soup while nodding his head. He smiles and then gesturing his hand to the food, ask her to continue her dinner.

"Then how about the check up? Are you okay now?" mom ask her make her look at me, worried. She nodded hesitantly and then look down.

"I am okay." I was about to excuse myself to my room when the door bell ringing.

"I'll open it." I said quickly before run lightly to the door. Opening the door and welcomed with a hug from Jennie unnie.

"Did your finger go numb after having fun in Thailand?" she scold me make me chuckled.

"i am sorry unnie, I was about to text you but.. argh it's not important. Let's go in, we have dinner. You must join us. Marco make delicious food." I tell her and then closing the door drag her to the kitchen to see everyone.

The moment we entered the kitchen then tense built. Mom and Marco greet her but not with Jungkook and Yoongi who looks puzzled while Soomi frightened. I pull out the seat for Jennie unnie beside me, and it means right in front of Soomi, she look at Soomi intensely before look away and talking with my mom. Jennie unnie only once meet mom, it's a day after Soomi left, but they get along very well.

"Jennie-ah, take what you want. You should eat more." She said lovingly giving Jennie the food which is make her smile brightly. I look at Yoongi oppa, and he froze on his seat watching how his angel smile. And I attempt to look at the frightened Soomi who's only could drink her water again and again, looking down her plate as if something is going to be wrong.

"Soomi are you okay?" I ask her because it's too strange, she used to be calm and cheerful when she is beside Jungkook, but then she look at me faking her smile and her eyes wide open shocked.

"My stomach is not feeling well." She said caressing her stomach and then looking at Jungkook. "Kookie can you take me back to the house?" she ask Jungkook which only be quite all the time Jennie unnie came here.

"Don't you think you supposed to ask your oppa for it?" and there the cold Jennie unnie come with her rudeness in front of Marco and mom. I wonder what will stop her being sassy. She does look not liking Soomi by the way her jaw hardened, she also keep clutching her knuckled as if she hold her hand to not slap Soomi in front of my parents. "Min Jisoo."

--

"I thought she will never comeback anymore." Said Jennie unnie once we entering my room. Yoongi and Soomi already go home right after she said her words toward Soomi. Marco could only cough awkwardly because both I and Jungkook look at Jennie unnie in disbelieve stare. Well, I think so. But the important thing is, she is back.

"But I relieved that she will not live in here anymore. You are save." She said now facing me who's now sitting beside her on the couch at the balcony of my room. You are save? She is so tiny and look weak, she can't hurt me. I thought.

"You know unnie, I thought we will talk tomorrow but seems it's a really urgent problem that you come here by yourself." I said.

"Yes, it's. I don't want to waste my time anymore. Before it's too late." She then said put her right hand on my shoulder. "You text me asking about Park Sewon right?" I nodded. I was so curious to know but she said that it's not the thing which could be talked on the phone. But tonight, I feel like don't want to know it yet. "I will tell you right now."

"But unnie, after I think about it again, it's not even my problem to know who's her." I said but she look angry and wrinkled her forehead.

"Still, I will tell you even tough you don't want to. Park Sewon is..." she is about to tell me the story when suddenly the door is open harshly showing Jungkook who's standing there with an un explanation emotion on his face.

"I think it's too late now. You need to go." He tell Jennie unnie to leave.

"But I still want to talk with Lisa." She refuse to obeying him and then facing me again. "Park Sewon is Park Jimin's sister, which it's mean she is my cousin. And she-"

"Kim Jennie." Anxiety built in my heart when I heard that same tone out from him again, that is not him who I know, that's someone I don't know. That's not my Jungkook. "Go!"

"Why?" she then look at him challenging him to talk again. "Are you still scared to know the truth?"

"It's a lie." He said angrily and then come toward me grabbing my hand and take me with him. "Don't ever influence her with your little pretty lie."

"It's not your right to decide what she allow to know and what is not. You are not her owner." She said full of hates but then he hide myself from Jennie unnie, push me behind his back.

"Sure I am." He said sternly make Jennie unnie go silence. I could only heard her breath go rough while watching me. Her eyes are red, almost crying when she said her next words.

"I've lost her. I know every story of her because she fucking tell me everything innocently. As if it's not a strange thing that everything happen like it got planned." And she cried. My heart aches as I show her crying that way. "And you know that it's not a lie. I live like there is nothing happen and let you and Yoongi free not to do the same mistakes like this."

"You got it wrong." He cut her words while touching my arm with his two hands, shielding me from the thing they argued.

"When will you believe on what I say? I pray to the god that someday you'll open your eyes and heart and know what goes wrong but you never let it happen. You let your blind heart get trapped with that psycho, you seems happy being controlled by her. So just fucking go and stop play Lisa like you play Sewon." Her voice is shaking, and I walk forward to hug her but Jungkook grab my arm. Watching me and somehow begging for me to stay behind him with his stare.

"You fucking saying that you love Sewon and keeping Min Jisoo around you. You are suffering all the pain because of your love to Sewon, it's all only for your remorse. You know that you were wrong, but you keep lying to your self. Just like today, just like today you act like everything will goes right and smooth. Just like today, you'll dying for the same regret and pain you've gave to all of us. Both of me and Yoongi can't even have beautiful life because of your greediness." I confuse what to do, to embrace Jennie unnie who's now freaking crying because of me or for this greedy man beside me.

"You like it to stay inside your comfort room, without even admit that the house of comfort that built was only from cards. You know it could collapsed and kill everyone inside it, you know every one won't make it. You drag everyone to entering your house of cards, thinking it was the most save place while in the fact you are slowly killing them. You know that that house will be destroyed, if it's not because of the water, the wind or of the fire." that's enough Jennie unnie. That's enough.

"Jisoo grew with the anxiety and traumatic of relationship because of you, and then you will always lulling Taehyung every night? You know all the pain we had. You know how much Jimin suffering, with all the pills he took due to his anxiety. He fucking forgave you and you are now trying to make the same one. Don't-ever-dream-about-it. Don't dream that I will stay still like Jimin while you sharpen the knife that Min Jisoo will use."

"Stop your lie. Stop your fucking lie." He shouted and move forward to touch Jennie unnie, I anticipate what will he do, that's why I run before he grab her collar and then swaying his hand. Defending for Jennie I stand in front of her.

"You think what are you doing?" I ask him harshly, judging how he could be so disrespectful toward woman. Then I see how much pain he endure just by how rapid his breath is. Just by how the tears flowing even without blink.

"Barbie, stay with-" he try to take my hand but then I feel strong Jennie unnie pull me to her side.

"If Lisa even get hurt after this, I can guarantee that's all because of Min Jisoo. I swear to you, I will kill her too in any way possible." I look at her who's now hysterically said the words, teeth greeted full of anger. I never seen her lost control like this, she is been always keep it cool everything. She always keep her anger inside, never been this way before.

"I'll kill Min Jisoo."

--

PS : I am worried that someday Jungkook will bump to read this ff. Because I wrote so much his actual life issue in here. Kookie~ please don't be mad. I just want to make my imagination more vivid using the names, the words and the places. X's and O's.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro