45. Surrender

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You have this." Yoongi oppa gave me beef, put it on my plate. I smile toward him, saying my thanks for him. He always take care of me, and I grateful of that. I look at the emotionless Jennie unnie in front of us, she only interest in one human kind just now, Soomi. Who's sat across to her, beside Jungkook. Jungkook was on my right when Yoongi oppa on my left.

We are in the middle of dinner in Yoongi's house, he invite Jungkook there, but Jungkook also drag me. To know where I will go Jennie keeps following me even though Jungkook beg her to go away. It won't work. I could only blessed by Jin oppa in this house, he keeps the conversation when we all are watching at each other, glaring. He sat right beside Jennie unnie, give her soup and ramyun so she will eat instead burn Soomi with her stare.

"Thought you will be in New Zealand for awhile." Jin oppa start the conversation with Jennie unnie, she look away from Soomi which is make Jungkook sigh in relieved and then taking care of Soomi, assure her to eat more.

"Yes I think so, but gratefully I can finish all my business there and catch up with the flight." She said genuinely toward Jin oppa, everyone respect him when he is not in his silly mode. Or when he is not talking about his uncle joke. It's funny anyway, but the guys keep complaining.

"Wish you enjoy the holiday there, Jisoo keep sticking the phone on her ear talking to you in the middle of the night. I am so relieved you already in here, no more chatting in the midnight." He sigh and then look at me. "Our Lisa want something?" he ask me all smiley make me smile back to him, I shake my head and then he look at Suga who's now glaring on him. "What?" he challenging him which is make me chuckled, I touch Yoongi oppa's arm to tell him to stop his anger toward innocent Jin oppa.

"This one taste good." I was in the middle of joking with Yoongi oppa when suddenly Jungkook take my attention, put noddles on my plate. It's a rare thing he do anyway, every time Soomi is around he normally won't make contact with me. "You should try this, barbie." Look, she even smile and call me barbie. I can see how Soomi looked at me, trying to burn me.

"You two being closer after I moved." I look at Soomi, who's now smile half heart seeing how Jungkook also taking care of me in front of her. "I am jealous." She added make Jungkook smile and tap her head.

"What are you saying? We are already close since I move in her house. And do you want noddle too?" he then playfully make a funny face for her, but she seems pissed off. I was about to excuse myself to prevent another fight when Jennie unnie already take the place.

"They are even dating when you are still not coming back." I know there is a probability she doesn't know my relationship with Jungkook, rather than being his step sister. I thought Yoongi oppa, Jungkook and the rest of the guys keep it as a secret. That's why she act all clingy around Jungkook. She doesn't know. She is gasping while covering her mouth, looking at Jungkook intense. Try to confirm it with Jungkook. Yoongi oppa clearing his throat along with Jin oppa, being awkward. "So basically the one who should feel jealous is her, not you."

"But aren't you her step brother? I am confuse. Kookie." She whined and Jennie unnie only rolling her eyes and then eat her chicken peacefully after throwing a bomb on the table.

"Eum, Mochi." He looks hesitate to let her know. Must be because he is afraid to hurt her. "We just found out that we doesn't have the same parents."

"Why don't you tell me then?" she then shouting while beating the table hard, make the left over around her table messed up. Gosh, should we start another drama tonight? Soomi and Jennie in the same room, not good idea.

"I am trying to find the good timing. I will tell you when you are ready." He take her hand and checking if she get hurt. I also watching her hand, the plate is broken, but fortunately it's not make her hand hurt.

"Have the parents know that you date your step brother?" she then ask me in anger. I nodded my head. Yeah. I said which is leaving Jungkook in speechless state too, he never know that mom and Marco already found out about that. Marco always supporting me, while mom still intent to ask em to move to Swiss. I still want to think about it first, I still want to make sure that Jungkook will be okay if he should stay with his own daddy. "So you two play innocent in front of me all the time?"

"Min Jisoo." Yoongi oppa seems lost his ability to restrain his temper when he sees her now move closer to me, I don't know what she is up with, but it looks so scary even though she is so tiny. "Stay calm or I will send you to mom and dad!" I can see how bad she wanted to touch me, but hearing what Yoongi oppa said somehow make she look down and stomping her feet leaving the living room. "Don't think too much about her. Eat." I nodded when Yoongi oppa assure me, hand me the spoon I released after I startled when Soomi move closer to me.

Be careful of that tiny monster.

Somehow it remind me of what Natty said that time. I should be more careful. Should.

--

After his fight with Jenni unnie I refuse to meet him, but then after 3 days he show up at my door. His eyes are blood shot red. And I can smell alcohol from him. He is drunk. Mom is gasping when seeing him hiccuping while chuckled and knocking the door of my room.

"Barbie." He shouted half whining. "Barbie open the door please." I open the door and see how terrible his appearance in front of me. Messy hair, the stain of lip all over his lips, sweat like crazy. Is he making out with random girls again like before?

"Look at you, what have you done?" I ask him pointing my index finger to his forehead when he try to come closer. She smile and flirt on me.

"You look hot." Mom gasp because of his words.

"Yeah thanks. And you look awesome with that lipstick all over your face." Then he touch his lips, look confuse and then walk closer but I push him lightly, he is about to fall but I hold him by his shirt.

"I don't know who's she." He then whining on me. "She keep touching her body on me. I am rejecting her, telling that I am yours but she insist."

"And?" I patiently listening to her whining. He looks cute tough, of course it will get better if there is no lip stain on his lips. I am jealous. But still he is cute.

"But I remember then you always give up when you see me in a bad condition." I furrowed my brows, wonder. "I am rejecting your rejection, I miss you but you keep push me."

"He need cool water." Marco then saying his opinion make me look at him. But then he look at him pissed off.

"No. I need her. I need my barbie." He shamelessly tell Marco which is chuckled. "Marco I am serious. She keep ignoring me since the day one, but when I destroy myself she will come."

"Should I record this? He is so adorable." Marco said and then Jungkook look at me again.

"I was trying to had fight in the club, I fight with them, but they are weak, I don't even have wound what-" he then collapse make me run to him to catch him. Just in time before he knocked his head to the floor. But he only smiling. "I feel like dying when you ignore me." I bit my lips to hear that.

"I want you in my life, I need you in my life." He touch my hand, bring it to his lips, kissing it. "I want to tell you all of the secrets I had, but-" I look at him, he looks so sad. "It's hurtful, I still can't hold the sadness when I recall the memories." He then crying like a babie in front of me.

"God, I should make him drunk as often as I can." Marco is still there with his silly comment. I also can hear my mom grunted on him, but he keep it cool.

"Please give me mercy, barbie." Then he seems can't insist to close his eyes. "Please surrender." He softly tell me before he fully fell asleep on my laps.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro