46. Tiger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So you guys back at your lovey dovey mode?" Jennie unnie ask me who's now eat my lunch peacefully at the canteen. "Despite of the fact that Soomi is still there." She then eat her chocolate.

"I don't know unnie." I said shortly want to escape from the topic.

"Yeah, you never know and we are the one who will take care of everything you two made." Jisoo unnie said that, and then make high five with Jennie unnie. We do.

"Just be careful, you know how she look at you that night." She remind me of the angry Soomi who's almost approaching me. I feel curious for what can she do to me but I believe it's better for me to not experience such things. I nodded obediently until someone come and sit beside me.

"You look pale." Jennie unnie said while staring at Jungkook who's now drink my tea. I agree with her anyway, he looks pale after the night he met his father. I can't blame him anyway, I also had bad dream and anxiety after I met with my dad for the first time after he left that day in Seoul. I always be there when he screams in the middle of the night, he had a bad night every night. I only can hug him and assuring him with happy thing until he back to sleep. I only could do that.

"You should eat more." I tell him and then he lean his head on my shoulder.

"I am not feeling good, barbie." He whined. "Can we go home now?" I look at him worried, yeah we can always skip the classes for his health. Of course, anything for him.

"Of course." I said and then take my belonging while he stand up beside me, ready to go with me.

"And there you said you are not back with him." Jennie unnie only could complaining while me grinning on her and the girls and then drag pale Jungkook with me. "Liar."

"Should we go to check you to hospital first?" I ask him while we are in the train, he looks not well, sweat all over his face, and I can feel his trembling hand while he hold mine.

"I only need sleep." He said stubbornly. "And you."

--

"Barbie." He call her name in his sleep. He is half awake now, but still can't adjust his vision and only want her to be by his side. "Barbie." He call her again as he found someone sit beside him. He smiles and try to take her hand in his, but turn out it's not her hand, it felt different. Her body always felt warm, not like this hand, so cold. Just like his. He blink his eyes once, twice, and he only could stare at the girl in front of him, who's only looking at him blankly.

"Mochi." He call her softly. She then blink and one smile appeared on her face as she move to the bed.

"Are you feeling okay?" she ask caressing his face softly, lovingly. Somehow make his heart fluttering if only he doesn't remember who's he call since the first time.

"Where's Lisa?"

--

"Why are you so scared to be with me?" she ask me when we were sat on the couch side by side. I was only want to check Yoongi oppa, because it's been 3 days since he absent from the collage. I thought he was sick, but turn out he only exhausted after writing some songs for the charity few months later. He is sleeping and I get trapped in this house because Soomi already give me tea and cookies. I look at her, trying to be as calm as I can.

"Why should I?" I ask her which only make her smile and look at the tv again. We watch a discovery channel, and it shows the rescue team rescuing the dying tiger from the jungle. It might got trapped in the middle of the burn jungle, the body was full with wounds, I think it will take long time to be healed.

"Why do such a useless thing." She ask but still gluing her eyes on the screen. Her face is emotionless, I don't know what she think, I don't know what she feel. She used to be sweet around me and Jungkook and other people, but now she show me her poker face after know that I was once had relationship with Jungkook. And it's pretty creepy for me. She is not that kind at all. "The tiger is dying. It will feel the pain if they continue to do that."

"They are trying to save the tiger." I tell her. "It needs time but that's worth it."

"Are you kidding? If I were them I will shoot the tiger right on it's head and let the tiger die in peace." I look at her shocked.

"But what if the tiger want to be alive?" I ask him in disbelieve tone.

"But who will want to stay alive with such the pain they had? It's better to die, it will end your pain, it will end your heart break, it will end everything." I leave there speechless, opening my jaw as she calmly said that words. As if a life only a toy for her.

"If I was that tiger, and you were there pointing the gun to me, I might bite you first." I tell her annoyed by her words. No pain no gain, so why should we want to die just because we had pain? That's stupid. And she once again surprised me with another counter attack after that.

"As if you can." She smirk before she turn around to face Yoongi oppa behind her back. "Oh oppa." She greet poker face Yoongi oppa with a smile and then facing me again. "Look at him, breathing but not alive. I suggest him to take suicide but he choose to live in pain for the rest of his life. Moron"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro