47. Her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So what's your decision?" he look at me, when mom ask what his decision about his father request to stay with him. And somehow I know what's the answer. Me too don't want it to happen. His father is very strict person, perfectionist and things. I don't know what he capable to do to change playful Jungkook to be like him due to Jungkook's position as the heir of Jeon family.

I really not giving attention to Jeon family, because I hate the name even before I move to Korea. But Jennie unnie said that Jeon family is one of the richest family in here, they had so many company and branches across the globe. I never know, and I am happy with my simple life like this. I never want to sue that family for their name and their money.

"I'll denies it." He said, holding my hand tightly he straight forward looking at mom. "May I stay with this family forever?"

--

"It's a beautiful day." He said while help me cut the sausage, smile sweetly to me. I look at my back where he saw Jisoo unnie and Taehyung tidying the table for our barbecue. Taehyung always took glance at her lovingly as if she is the one who put the sun and stars on the sky. I guess Taehyung must love her so much. "I wish they will have something special in the future." He said make me nodded, I wish so. Jisoo unnie should get rid of her anxiety for relationship. There is no way everyone will have the same story in their life.

"I also have a wish for Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie." I said softly, they are standing close with us, right in front of our table. Grilling the meat, handle it together after Jin oppa wisely saying that he will cook some meals and left them together. They had no conversation but I don't know how it work, they seem comfortable with the silence around them, the rare smile plastered on Yoongi oppa' face. "They should try to forgive their self for whatever they never did, for the past."

"I know right." He beamed and then kiss my cheeks make me look around, did Soomi watching us? I look around to only seeing B.I and Jinny who's now smirking watching us from the table where they help Rose and Jimin wiping plate and spoon. They caught us.

The unnies set the barbecue party for my birthday, actually they already do the party last night in my house, and now Yoongi make another party for me. And I invite Jinny and B.I to the party, they are part of my life too. B.I that night also kindly enough to send drunk Jungkook to home, when in fact I know he will never do such a kind thing in usual life. So I really grateful that Jungkook and B.I now get along very well.

"Stop it!" I tell him while push him from me, he hugs me and sniffing my neck while everyone now watching us. "How if Soomi watching us?" he only smile and then release me.

"I wish I can have you very soon. Right after our graduation, I will ask to mom if I could marry you." There he is again. Make me blushing and shocked in the same time, he can't be predicted, one time playful and in another time being this serious. "Stay a little longer." He said then grab the both of my hand, kiss it.

"What are you doing? I was touching the sausage." I tell him.

"Oh, that's why it smells so good." He said playfully earn one light beat from me on his back. "But I am serious with what I say, hold on barbie." I only could nodded as the aching in my heart come. How can you do that if Soomi always be around us? "Not today. But I will make it worth for your patience. I'll confess to you, with the moon as our light." He then hug me, make me the warmest hug despite the fact that his entire body felt cold.

"I wanna live my dreams by your side." He sway our body slowly as I inhale his scent. "Don't wanna be lonely anymore, just wanna be yours." He kiss my neck with his cold lips send shiver to my bone. "I'll take care of you. When I don't have the energy to cover you with an umbrella. I'll stand in the rain with you." I hid my face on his broad chest, I put a kiss on it, on the place where the favorite heart beat come out. "You might tired to hear it, but I love you." I tighten my grip on his back. "Jeon Panpriya."

--

"Can you help me?" the party was so hilarious, Marco and mom also come and celebrate my second birthday party. I laugh and smile so much today, I also always have Jungkook beside me all the time, ignoring the silent Soomi beside Yoongi oppa. We are in the middle to clean up the party when she approach me and ask me to help her.

"What?" I ask her curious.

"Can you bring this to warehouse with me?" she point at the grilling stuff beside us. She herself already carried so much, and she ask me to handle the rest. I look at her again.

"The boys will do it later, you don't have to handle such a heavy stuff."

"But I want to help them, or else the tired Kookie will force himself to drag this heavy thing." I think again about it, it's true, I shouldn't depend everything to the boys. "The party was for you anyway." So hesitantly I bring the stuff and walk behind her to the dark warehouse beside the garden. She turn on the light and start to organize the stuff to it's place, and I do the same at the opposite side.

"Are you happy today?" I hear her voice from my back, I smile to hear that and saying my yes without even watch her. "But I guess you are wrong." I look up but still facing my back to her. "Robbing someone's smile and putting it on your face doesn't make you happy." I bit my lips. I know what she means.

"You know that he will never leave me. You only torture yourself." I look down at the stuff in the box. "But it's okay. I will help to set you free." Her voice sounds so near so I look back, turn my body only to see her now stand right behind my back, raising both of her hand and about stab me with a big knife. Automatically I catch the knife with both of my hand before it touch my chest, damn, I could only felt fluid flowing to my arms as she force her energy to me. Go deeper and deeper make my hand go numb.

"Soomi, what are you doing?" I shout at her. I look at the door, it opened but no one right there. "Soomi please stop it, you don't have to do this." I try to use my knee as I stand up and push the knife as her body push to the back. My hands are trembling as the stink feeling creeping to my hand, that's hurt.

Be careful. Be careful. Be careful. the voices of Jisoo, Jennie unnie and Natty come to my head as I saw Soomi smirk on her state holding the knife which is covered with the blood of mine on her hand.

"I'm doing good enough till you come." She step forward while said her words. "He loves me. And I love him. Until you come." I look around to find something for my defense. But there is nothing. "I am trying to be good but you test me." She moves closer to me and I could only stuck on my place, my back touch the rack and I can do nothing. "You try to steal the love of mine."

"No. If you do so, it's not love." I tell her. "It's the thing called greedy." That's what I am when I was in Thailand. So full of myself, not wanting anyone to win over me. "It's not love, Soomi."

"What do you know about me huh? Do you know how many scary and dirty thing I must face and did only to have Jungkook with me?" my heart beat grow faster and faster as the distance disappear between her and me. "You'll be in pain to be the third wheel. That's why I'll set you free."

"It's so dirty." I tell her angrily. "That's so egoist." Hesitantly I move forward to her make her step stop. As the anger built on me I let it take the place. She is not the one who have the devil in her, I also my demon. "You only want your happiness and kill what he loves." As the distance disappear I held her trembling hand which is hold the knife and tightly move it up. "You plucked his feather one by one and kept them in your pocket. Making sure he couldn't fly away. Is that what you call love?"

"Are you calling me a sinner for my feeling?" she shouted out of her madness and then push my body hard enough to make me fall and then in second she attacked me trying to stab me. I rise my foot and then place it on her chest, as the last energy I have, with all of my anger and will I kicked her, hard. Make she fly to other side of the warehouse bump her back to the wall. She whimpered as we both stand up, she hold her chest while me preparing for her next attack.

She is about to do that until her eyes softer, and that's when I knew everything goes wrong. I look at the side, found Jungkook, mom and Yoongi oppa watching us. Her mouth covered with her hand, while Yoongi oppa watching Soomi. And then I look at him, my Jungkook, my Jeon Jungkook. I want to cry and hug him so bad, I want to whined on him for the pain I had, for the fight I should do for him, but I lost myself once again when I could only see that warm brown eyes turn cold as he sees me.

My heart can't feel the aches anymore as it goes numb when I saw how they all now surrounding us watching me with a cold eyes. I look at Soomi once again as she sat back on the ground, half crying. "She try to kill me." She said pointing at me. "Kookie, save me."

I want to say everything that happened to us, but to see how cold his eyes turn, my mouth agree that it won't change anything. He won't trust me. As I smile bitterly, afraid that I already lost everything someone comes defending me from that cold stare, she bravely stand in front of me blocking how Jungkook and mom judge me, this blonde sister.

"You don't trust her right. Well you don't deserve her" She said smirking then look at me. "Let's go, sister." She said drag me out from the warehouse, half running with B.I beside me. I look at them and collapse right before we entering the car. From the distance I can heard Jennie unnie roar from the warehouse.

"You stupid jerk still judge Lisa as the killer?" there is no one answer her. "That tiny angel of yours was the one who hold the knife, you moron." She shouted and then I can see her and Jisoo also Rose run to me also crying. She come and hug me, together we cried. "I am sorry to not hard enough protecting you." she then look at my hand where the deep wounds created and bring it to her lips for kiss. "I am sorry."

I look around to see Jinny also crying while hug B.I. Rose and Jisoo also cry with me. What have I done? Tonight I might lost my family and my lover trust, but also tonight I found the warm place among my true friends. As they still stand from me, even cry with me in here. Crying hard as if they can feel the exact feeling I had. I smile and hug Jennie unnie, to only found the guys except Jungkook and Yoongi oppa also stand here with me.

I am not alone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro