48. Secret

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The first time we meet Jeon family was when we were 7. Back then before that time in Daegu Min Jisoo and Sewon were best friend. And then when we moved to Busan, we met that boy, playful Jeon Jungkook. The three of them always messing everything when they are around." I think I still not ready for the truth but I have no choice. This is so important, I always think to forget everything about Soomi past and let it go until 3 days ago she try to kill me. I should know everything.

For the past 3 days I stay in Jinny's place, the guys, unnies, Natty and B.I always come to at least sit there make cheap joke. I go silent for 3 days after that night, I feel like wanted to do nothing but starring at the glass window bewailing my life. Marco came the next day after, hug me and then asking me if I want to make a report to the police, but I refuse it. He said mom is still in bad condition, he said they believe in me but mom of course still need time. He also said that Jungkook move form the house, move to his dad's place. So, he hate me that much now huh?

"2 months after that our parents sent me and Sewon to New Zealand to study. 6 years later we came back. And everything seems change, she try to get along with Jungkook and Soomi, of course Soomi act sweet in front of her. Everything changed when Soomi saw Jungkook's eyes when he starring at Sewon. And everything changed."

"I ask Sewon what's going on with her hand, she had bruises there, and she said Soomi accidentally hit her with wood when they were playing." I look at her eyes to confirm is that why she was worried after Soomi accidentally make me cut me own finger? And she nodded.

"Sewon break her legs because of traffic accident, I believe she stand with Soomi when Jungkook at the other side of sidewalk. She said it's like someone pushed her back when the light is still green and make her got accident. But she is still trying to think positively that's not Soomi."

"Unnie I must be wrong about Soomi all the time, she changed alot. That's what Sewon words a month before her dead. But I am being selfish me, only dating with Min Yoongi. I saw her, I saw her put something in Sewon drink when we had dinner, but I think it must be only my delusion. I let it go. Not after I found her dead body the next day, I should've slept with her so I can help her, so at least she won't die in loneliness." I gasp hearing what Jennie unnie said.

"There was a note, said that she felt so hopeless to be the third wheel between Jungkook and Soomi. I even never know that Jungkook and Sewon already had relationship like that. But of course I am not buying that note, it's not Sewon's hand writing anyway. So I run to Min family's house beside our house and shout on Soomi what she had done."

"Of course everyone is angry toward me but I don't care. That's my sister's life that she took. Even Yoongi never believe in me, I feel my heart breaking that time. That's how my feeling ended for him. You know sometime I wish he will change and apologize for everything to my parents, and I will hug him, I will accept him like the first time we met. And even though I found that poison in Soomi's drawer he could only starring blankly with his parents."

"The next day he come to me and Jimin, ask us to keep it as secret. I refuse it, and then that Soomi post her pictures with him, make the crowd bullying her, make her image looks weak and things. Make Jungkook even have no gut to even ask her if that's true that she was the one who kill Sewon, his girlfriend. I try to tell Jungkook everything, and I was about make the report when she try to kill herself by jumping from the rooftop. I was mesmerize by her acting, she act like a victim, she act like the bully thing affect her when in fact, she only want to run away for her responsibility."

"Of course after that time, Jungkook buried every thought every words I tell him. He then think to save Soomi so she won't die like Sewon. It's not Soomi who he loves, it's Sewon. It's Park Sewon, my sister. And I will never forgive her for how many people she drags to rescue her, I will set Yoongi free from her, will you set Jungkook's free too?"

--

"Call me when your class about to end." B.I tell me when I am about to exit his car with Natty. He sat with Jinny on the front seat, and I am with Natty on the back seat.

"Sure. And thank you guys." I tell them and then waving at them. This is the first time I show my face again after 1 week, I am hurt, I am in pain, but I need to graduate, no matter what happen.

"We had difference schedule, aren't we?" Natty ask me when we reach hallway. I nodded at her, it's a rare view to see me and Natty walk side by side like this. Everyone looking at us as if we are ghost. "You had my number, so text me when you are boring. I will come as fast as I can."

"Oh come one, I am not baby who needs to be babysitting 24/7. I have unnies too." I complain on her which is make her chuckled. "Ok, bye nanny." I beat her butt and the walk away to up stair, I need to go to library first. I think about the problem for my research. I already text Mingyu last night and he said he had some books I need. I am grateful that I had him as my friend.

"You look good." He said once I step in the library. I smile at him with my meme face make him chuckled. "Bambam and Ten asked about you everyday. They said they need your help for the event. Don't know what they mean but you better meet them." I nodded while take the book from the the table in front of him. I have 5 thick books, god, I wish I only need to read 3-4 chapters for each books to finish my thesis.

"Thank you, Mingyu." I tell him as always. "You are my knight. I need this to graduated very soon."

"Why so sudden? Do you already have plan after graduate?" he ask me eagerly with sparkling in his eyes. I smile at him while nodded to him.

"Yeah, I'll start over my life in a new place, with new peoples. I think it will be fun." I tell him but then he pout his lips on me. "Why?"

"Are you that happy leaving us like this? I mean, your old life. Just to think about it, my heart aches." He then touch his chest while looking at the table in front of him. "And also, what about Jungkook? Will he come with you? Is it far?"

--

"Right here." I look around to see Jennie unnie with Rose waving at us. I and Jisoo unnie just finish our discussion session with professor. Everything goes well, the professor even treat me well and saying that I will finish everything in 1 month. It's relieved. I wave back at her and then sat beside rose.

"What do you want to eat? I will buy everything for today." Jennie unnie happily said that. Today Jennie unnie finally finish her thesis defense, tomorrow is Jisoo unnie day too. I feel happy that Jennie unnie's dream to be lawyer will come true. And Jisoo unnie's dream to be designer will be real. As me and Rose is still struggling with our thesis, but it was fun.

"Uh, how I wish I will finish my session perfectly too tomorrow." Jisoo unnie said pouting her lips. I hold her hand.

"You will. It will be easier when you face it in person. Don't be stress." Jennie unnie proudly giver her an advise.

"Here is talking the one who call me every 3 hours only to tell me that she is nervous." Jisoo unne's words make me and Rose chuckled in delight. "Let's eat Lisa. Let's choose the most expensive one. Let's make her bankrupt."

We were walk to the counter when my shoulder bump into someone, I bow my head to apologize and look at the person I had bumped into, it's him. The first thing I recognize from him was, that familiar brown timberland. For a second there is pause, I startled and only could put my hand to Jisoo unnie's back, but unfortunately she looked back while carrying the cola bottle. And My hand just drop it, covered with soda I can feel sting come again.

"Jezz, Lisa. What are you doing?" I look at my hand, as Jisoo unnie scold me and throw the food aside. The blood start flowing again from my hand, make the white bandage turn red. "Oh my god. Jennie.." she shouted. I was startled when finally cold hand touch my hand pouring plain water on my hand. It feels better, but the blood won't stop flowing. He is about to carry me bridal style not after Jennie unnie yank his arm that surrounding my hips.

"Don't touch her!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro