49. Cold Iron Man

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you okay, Mochi?" I ask her worried, kicking the knife on the ground and then hug her. She sob and her hand shaking so bad, I should've never blink my eyes. No.

"Stay away Jungkook." Yoongi hyung came and try to separate me with her but I refuse it. "Let me treat her, you better go."

"Mochi, show me your hand, show me." I take out her hand, analyze it and then her legs and her entire body. But no wounds no scars.

"Go away!" Yoongi hyung make me startled when he came and then push my body to the ground. "Let's go Soomi." He said then carrying her who's now speechlessly looking at me.

"Jungkook." I look at Marco who's now hug mom. So mom stay in here too, then what about Lisa? Where does she go? Was she, alone?

"There is no wound." I said to him out of my shock state. I look at the knife and watching the blood covering it, if Mochi didn't have the wound, then who's blood is it? "The blood."

--

Its been three days and she is still not coming home. I am so worried for her, but then again, it might be because of me. Because she is disappointed in me, is that why? Out of my frustration, of my fragile and weak heart, I call him, dad. I am staying...away from her. So she will coming back to where she should be, to where she belong, to be where I should have never be in. Her life should be happy, without me.

"Don't touch her." That was the first thing I could hear after my world gone blank when I saw her wound, it's the time I am aware, the blood that hugging the knife tightly that night, was hers.

I almost did it again, I almost set the one I love in danger again, I almost lost my half again. Once again. Because of the same reason, the same person, the one I want to protect the most, the one who plucked my wing's feather, Min Jisoo.

"It's because of you. I did this because of you. You said you will always be by my side till your last breath." She scream when I tell her that I know everything.

"Don't be cry, she will come back, Sewon-i will come and play with us again." That little girl who's crying on the corner of her room with wide red eyes looked up at the boys. He caressing the hair of the girl carefully. "From now on, I'll be the one who protect you. And I will never leave you. Till my last breath."

"Just like Iron man?" innocently she ask him, her sobs seems disappear with every sweet words her hero said to her. He nodded and giving her his bunny smile.

"Like Iron man." He said tapping his own chest.

"I will punish you if you lied to me." She said.

She remembered, she remembered everything. Every words I say. But she is right, that's me who made that promise, I should pay for it with everything. This is my responsibility.

"Just let her go. Don't hurt her." I plea to her.

"So, don't look away. Look at me, and always to me."

--

"Once you graduated, I will send you to NYC to learn about management." He said when we ate dinner. I sat with him, his wife which is look not really happy with my existence, also with the grandpa and grandma. They are lovely, everyone except dad and his wife.

"I can always learn in Seoul." I tell him but he clear his throat as disapproval of my argument.

"NYC must be. I and your uncle also studied in there too." But I don't want to. I don't want to leave Korea, I don't want to leave her, my barbie. It's okay to live without having her, at least I still can see how beautiful and well she is everyday. At least. And, I am afraid that she will end up like Sewon-i. I don't want her to die.

--

"Please, let me hug you. Please, just a minute." I ask her, wanting her to pitying me and let me to touch how warm her skin is. The warm that always melt the cold ice in me, my fire. I miss her, I miss to see her smile, to hear her chuckled, to breath the same air as her. "Please, barbie." I pinned her, hold both of her wrist make sure I am not touching her wound, I press my body forcefully on her, I want to feel her warm body on mine.

"Go." She softly said. "Go." She repeated the word as if it could stop me. But I won't. I won't. I hug her, kissing every inch of her body I could reach. I want to die, every minutes I always think to kill my self, but, I ask to myself, will my barbie save if I leave her like that? Will Soomi stop to torture my barbie if I escape from the cage she made for me?

"Please, forgive me barbie." My voices cracked as the tears fall to my cheeks. "I'll save you." I'll sacrifice my wings for you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro