52. Should Have

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oppa!" someone is tugging my sleeve when I was in my deep sleep. Groggily I rub my eyes, try my best to open it as I look at a tiny toddler in front of me, all smiling while waving her hand to me. I furrowed my brows to her and look around as I found barbie is not around, she probably went to toilet.

"Huh?" I ask her while shifting my seat position.

"That beautiful unnie who's sat beside you ask me to wake you up when the train almost reach Busan." She said innocently with his cutie voices. I smile as I see her cute figure, she wore yellow polka dot dress and a tiny hairpin inserted on her left side of her hair.

"Oh, thank you." I tell her and touching her shoulder. "But where's the unnie?" confuse she pointed at the door of the train. "Where?" I ask her again to want to know what she means.

"She left a while ago."

--
"What the fuck he does?" I cursed under my breath as I check my phone. Jinny could only smile at me when I said so, giving me time to answer the call she releases my hand from hers. We are in the middle of our date in Hongdae when Jungkook call me, I've ignored the call, but it keeps ringing. So, I push the answer button.

"Damn you, what took you so long brat." He angrily greets me, his voice sounds heavy, he seems not in a good mood. "She is gone. She is gone. Where to find her?"

"What do you mean? She went to Busan with you." I stand up from my chair immediately as my bad feeling growing up inside. Where is she?

"I know. She was with me before." He said desperately.

"Was? I'll make sure to kill you Jeon fucking Jungkook." I cursed once again, and as Jinny knows, she stands up immediately walk with me to the parking lot.

"She is gone. She left me when I was sleeping." I press the end button as I face Jinny.

"He lost her. He said she left when he was sleeping. Try to call Jennie or whoever to help." I ask her as I try to call Lisa from my phone.

The number you are calling... damn, where are you, Bonnie? Where will she go if I was her? Where?

"I think I know where she is. Now, go to Jungkook and I will tell you where to come." She said not even wait for my agreement when she rushed to the street, stop the cab and leave me.

"Jinny." I call her name, but she only looks back at me from the cab window, smile brightly.

"I should pay for everything we did." She spoke. "I'll take care of her." She added then give me the love sign with her hand cheerfully.

"Trust me."

--
"Do you find her already?" ask me when B.I come to me at the train station. Looking into his car I feel disappointed when I see no one inside. She is not here.

"Jump in fast, seems Jinny know where she is." I jump quickly as soon as I heard his words, my heartbeat got faster and faster as he fastened the car. "You better pray that there is nothing happen to her, or else." I look at him nervously, biting my own nail I look at his eyes. "You know."

I nodded agreed of everything he might do to me; I deserve all of the blame and punishment. But still, I wish she is okay. I wish she hide well; I wish she never met Mochi. I wish. I had war inside my mind, about what thing I will do to Soomi if she lay her fingers on my barbie, until my phone is ringing.

Barbie is calling...

Nervously I take the call and turn out she make video call. I relieved when I see her sit inside the car, I can also watch Jennie on her right, driving I can say.

"God, the hell you do Panpriya?" I know the voices.

"Jinny where are you? Where should I go?" B.I shout from my right.

"It's not the time yet. Ended the call, now." Sternly Jinny said that words, but seems Barbie still want to talk to me, yet she doesn't say a word.

"No, barbie. Please talk." I beg to her." Please tell me where are you now? You promise me to watch firework festival with me tonight, right?" I try my best to make her keep the video on. "I love you barbie." I tell her softly and she closed her eyes, smile sweetly and then hung up.

"No." I said softly trying to call her again.

"Shit." I jolted from my seat when B.I stop the car immediately. "How I try to not step the brake. I should've just hit him along with his freaking Physico sister with this car long ago" B.I cursed while beating the steering wheel as I saw him, standing there longing, breathless and terrified. Min Yoongi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro