53. N.O

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hello." I smile as soon as the line answered. I was inside the cab heading to where this monster live, still don't know what to do, but I'll make sure everything she does all this time will end today.

"I can tell you will agree to meet me today." I said without greet her back from my phone. "Daegu, in one hour." I tell her while eyeing my watch on my wrist. "Min Jisoo." Then I hung up.

I need something to think, about what to do, what to say. There is no way she will melt by my words, guess what, my words are not magic which is can't even touch her heart, it is if only she had heart inside that tiny body. I am nervous but the anger slowly fills up my body and mind, goodbye to all the senses and soft feeling. No, I will not be living like this. I will not live lying to myself that everything is okay. That I will be okay watching Jungkook being her slave for the rest of his life.

I won't ever scared to die, but of course I won't die like Sewon. I will at least change something. If to stop Min Jisoo should be paid with soul, I will make sure it's not only one soul who will die today. I turn off my hand phone, ignoring all the people call which is probably capable to stop me, no I won't step back. I won't.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I take out a photo from my bag, the photo that I stole from Jungkook wallet lately. The pictures of dad. I smile while caressing his face, dad, I promise this is the last time I will hurt someone.

"I am happy that I will meet you again today, dad." I said softly to the pictures, bring it to my lips, kiss it. "How I miss you." The loss of my own soul is not the one that make my heart aches right now. The thought about myself will not be able to see mom, Marco, Jinny, the girls, and Jungkook, that's what make my heart in an incredible pain just now. But to think that I will have dad besides, ease my heart for a little bit.

"Miss, we have arrived." I take aback when the driver informs me. I look around and found an abandon school in front of me, smiling to the driver I hand him the money. "Are you sure this is the right address, miss?" hesitantly the driver asks me, finding it strange for me to go to that abandoned school. I nodded while smiling and then bowed to him. Of course, had no choice he then goes with his car.

I inhale the weather, so this is where you belong, Min Jisoo. Glad to at least bring you back to this place again, I'll make you rotten in this land, forever. Smirking I turn on my phone, activated the GPS so she will be capable to track me. Then I walk to the gate, using the hairpin I open the lock and entering the school. Walk straight to the empty rooftop, I watch the surround, how beautiful the scene, how nice the weather. Too nice to die.

--

"What happen with your face?" I ask Yoongi Hyung as he sat on the back seat of B.I's car. I can see the bruises and the blood stain all over his shirt and his face. Snorting B.I jokingly commenting my question.

"Bet your sister might try to kill you as you block her way." I wish I will hear bitter comment from Yoongi hyung, saying that it wasn't true, but instead I only saw him sighing, slumping his shoulder down as he looked down. "Shit, I only try to make a bad joke." Cursing once again B.I beat the steering wheel once again, angry. Speechless I look at Yoongi hyung as he looks back at me, biting his lips, he said that words weakly.

"I guess it's Lisa." He said with his saddened eyes. "The one who call her asking her to come. Jungkook, where is Lisa?" Mouth wide open I grasp my bang, where is she? Where to go to find her? How to safe her?

--

"Why try so hard to end my life?" ask her when she heard steps goes near to her spot. The step immediately stops as the soft chuckled come from the one she had been waited. Spin the body then she faces the person who's now smirking on her, Min Jisoo.

"No, I am not." She said calmly. "As I said to you, I am trying to set you free from the burden." Sarcastically she ended her words as her smile disappear. "So now you are betting your luck asking me to come to you?" Shake my head playfully I am mimicking her fake soft smile as I approach her spot. Stop right in front of her tiny figure I look down on her eyes.

"No, I am not." So, she always played with mentality? Such a snake. You ask hell, I'll give it to you. "I only help you to meet me, because you've been trying so hard lately. What you want?" The last question come out in a stern and firm voice from my mouth.

"Your soul." She answered quickly not even blinking her eyes. I smile at her fast respond.

"Wow, that's what I want from you too." I said faking my surprised face. "What to do then? Should we jump straight to the ground together? Just now?"

"I know it won't be easy to break your mental." She said as she can't even hide her true feeling anymore as she gritted her teeth. "But I don't know that you will have this scary side. Barbie." She mocks me with the name he always calls me with, make me remember for who I fight right now.

"That's only me who will have him, only me. And thank you, for at least offering me your idea. I won't be that silly to leave Kookie alone." Selfish monster. "The choices is either you or me." She suddenly slaps me hard make me fall to the floor, not wasting time I try to reach her who's now sat on my body I beat her chest with my elbow. "I won't die with anyone, but Jungkook." She half screaming then stepping on my chest with her knee.

Its hard to breath, make my vision got blurred. Trying to reach anything as she hit my cheeks with her fist, my hand found the hairpin on her hair. Take it forcefully, brutally I stab her left bare arm with it. She is screaming in pain and loosened her grip as I kick her stomach to make her stay away from my body.

"You seem don't hesitate to be a criminal just now." She takes the hairpin from her flesh and then try to approach me. Holding her hand I throw the hairpin to the side; make she growl angrily. I jerked her body to stay away once again, both of us inhale the air as our breath got harsher.

"When it comes to you, there is no crime." I tell her. "You won't touch Jungkook anymore from today, take my words." Bring back my strength I run to her and then beat her face again and again, she curled her long nails on my skin, the burn sensation creeping on it as she clenches it on my skin.

"Sorry barbie, Santa will never grant your wish." She playfully said that as she throws my body to the ground, and she now hovering me. Kicking my stomach, I feel the incredible pain as she stands up, and kick my head with her shoes. I try to hold her foot, but she also kicks my hand, stepping on it make me cry in pain.

"Damn you, Min Jisoo." I cursed on her as I sense the numb sensation on my knuckle. She breaks my bone. She laughs crazily as I cry in pain, and she kick my head more and more and more make me slowly lost my sanity.

"You better die." She said in the middle of her hysteria. Still kicking my head, my neck, my stomach, my hips. "Die." She screams as the visions become a tiny dot in my eyes. "Die." No. No. No, don't die now. I said to myself. No, not now Manoban.

"Panpriya." I heard that voice call me by its name, and I smile. Damn she keeps her promise this time. I thought I would die like this; I thought I will only be the next Sewon who will die and forgotten by everyone.

I am the only one who allowed to kill you.

Those words lingering in my mind, the words that Jinny said to me back then in Thailand. She keeps those words. Please keep those words, Jinny.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro