54. Before

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My sanity still on process when someone grab my shoulder, help me to stand up and then carrying me half running down stair to the gate. This person hurriedly help me sit on the front seat and then buckled the seat belt and then close the door, sat beside me she give me wet tissue while helping me to clear the mess from my face. Slowly my vision got clear as I saw that person's face, the face that familiar, worried she sheds her tears while throwing the tissue which is full of my blood. Jennie unnie.

"Jennie unnie." My voice come so weak as the pain come from the side of my lips.

"Don't talk." She said half sobbing still wiping my head. "You will need stitches." She added again and then I startled when someone opening the car's door, Jinny. She is rushing like a bullet and then watch us impatient.

"Move, now."

--

"Telling you to kill me instead, you bitch." Cursed Jinny once she yanked Soomi's body to the wall. She is nothing compared with Jinny's strength, obviously nothing. But they had similar dark side, the difference was, when everyone saying that Jinny will never be capable to control her other side, what should Jinny call Soomi then?

"And letting Jungkook still lingering your barbie friend? Hell no." She tries to push Jinny but Jinny still balancing her body, still stand proudly.

"You know yourself that Jungkook the one who desperately want Lisa. Stop it, or else, just kill him. I don't care. Kill yourself and your damn boyfriend." She said spitting the fire she is been holding. She doesn't care about Jungkook, that boy could only bring problem to Lisa.

"I was thinking about it too, but I just going to try it if killing your friend do not help me to have Jungkook." She even laughs make Jinny sense shiver down on her spine. Monster.

"I won't let you touch my friend." She hissed Soomi while twisting Soomi's hand harder make her groan in pain. "I don't care if I should lose my life, I don't care if I should kill one or two more soul."

"What can you do, weak?" she humiliates Jinny make her anger grow.

"I'll kill your Jungkook, I will kill your lovely Jungkook." Said Jinny half chuckled release her arm and then step backward, try to reach the door.

"No." Scream Soomi while running toward where Jinny disappears. "Jungkook." She screams loudly stepping her foot on the stair, holding the knife that she's been hide under her dress now she angrily tries to catch Jinny. "I'll kill you if you touch him."

--

"What happen?" Jenny unnie ask Jinny who's now looking back from the glass window of Jennie's car.

"Where is Jungkook?" not answering the question, she gave us another question. I shrugged my shoulder as I take out my phone. "I should find Jungkook, now." She said nervously.

"God, the hell you do Panpriya?"

--

"Thought you want to know where Jungkook is." Still driving I ask Jinny who's now busy with her phone.

"Not with B.I around." She answered shortly.

"What's the matter?" Lisa asks her too, helplessly watching her phone in Jinny's hand.

"I only need to kill Jungkook."

"Jinny!" after seconds I try to understand what Jinny said Lisa already looking at her angrily. "Don't you dare."

"It's okay Lisa, she is only joking." I said chuckled try to comfort Lisa but then I heard nothing from Jinny nor Lisa. "Aren't you?" I look at her from the mirror. "You are crazy Jinny." Panicked I look at Lisa who's now still trying to burn Jinny with her stare.

"That's the easier way to stop Soomi, we need to do this to stop her haunt you." She said to Lisa who's obviously disagree and looking at me. "You said you want to protect Lisa, what now?"

"Not this way, not like this Jinny. Telling you that the only suspect in here was Soomi, that little Min Jisoo. Why the hell you drag Jungkook now." I said angrily pissed at how short her mind is.

"Do I look care of him?"

"We already talk about this, Jinny." I remind her once again, at how we agree to kill only Soomi.

"You try to do this all while that Soomi holding huge sharp knife in front of you. Go on you bitch."

"No Jinny. If you lay your finger on Jungkook, I'll kill myself too." Said Lisa seriously, her face looks red of the anger. "You think why I come to that abandoned school? I am trying to save him."

"And who will save you? Just like what you did for him, I also have my own method to save you." She argued even more from the back seat. My head is hurt, too many things happen out of my plan. "Kill yourself will make me rotten in jail for nothing. Try to do it, I want to see that."

"She is so close." I said informing Jinny and Lisa, looking at the mirror, watching Soomi's car gone faster than what I think she can do.

"Take the highway." I drive to the side Jinny ask me. "Go faster." She said and I drive faster and faster. "Your seat belt, Lisa. There is no time to argue now." Despite of how angry she is, she still thinks about Lisa. I take a peek and smile at how annoyed Lisa fastened her seat belt. "That's the sea under the highway, and also the railway at the crossing line at the end of the highway. We should turn around once we cross that railway."

"And?" I ask.

"The train will come in 15 minutes." She said shortly. "Let's die together." Both of I and Lisa biting our lips, nervous, and hesitate while Jinny talks about it as if with a death will end everything. I still want to see Yoongi, and besides, we are here to protect Lisa, we will drag Lisa with us.

"What about Lisa?" I ask her try to be calm.

"You jump while we turn around of course."

"I won't. Can we try something safe, Jinny?"

"You mean run away? Nope. There is no such word in my dictionary."

"I will buy you the new one."

"Shut up you coward. God, why did she so fast? Jennie!"

--

"Her speed is crazy." Jennie unnie talking her mind out, biting her lips she tries to drive faster and faster but seems Min Jisoo won't stop hunting us. "I don't think I will have time to turn back in time, Jinny, give me your little crazy thought."

"Do you have something like spike thing." Jinny ask Jennie unnie, Jennie unnie only can snort on her.

"What do you think I am to even able bring those weird things with me?" she asks but then I remember something, I take out something from my bag, the hammer, the knife, the spike, we need spike. "Holy shit, Lisa. Are you planning to kill her alone?" Jennie unnie gasping but in other side Jinny chuckled proudly while caressing my hair.

"That's my sister. Open the roof!" as she said Jennie unnie push the button which is make the roof of the car opened. Jinny quickly stands up and then spread the way behind us with spike. We can hear something exploded behind us, Soomi's car get slower and slower earning cheering from us.

"You will be the best serial killer, Jinny." Jennie unnie put her thumb up but then she grows nervous as we see the railway in front of us. "Jinny."

"Yes."

"Can I call someone before we die?"

"Sure." The tension feels so real and heavy between each of us, Jennie unnie hand her phone, put it on the stand of dashboard, pressing the button. I can hear click from my left; she opened the door lock.

"Jump as we turn around. I'll go as slow as I can, Lisa." I bit my lip as the tears coming from my eyes. "Don't cry. I'll try my best to stay alive." She then smiles bitterly at me, her smile never reaches her eyes.

"We don't have to do this, you know. Let just stop in front of police station." I whined on her but she shakes her head, refusing my idea.

"Police is nothing when her parents come. I already try it. Just, please stay alive."

"But I can't simply let you die for me. No. Don't. Please. Jinny let's stop. I swear to you I will stop feeling something about Jungkook." Of course I lie. But I will do it if it means they will stop this crazy idea.

"I am living like your twin, and I do know what lies you capable to say." She said now. I swipe my tears as I hold Jinny's hand.

"I will do my best. I will leaving Jungkook behind. I promise you. Please, please don't leave me like this."

"No more runaway as I am beside you. But one thing, one thing Lisa." I look at her full of curiosity. "Never fight for someone who's never have a will to fight back for you. Love is not that stupid."

"Jennie..." then the screen on Jennie's phone change, showing us someone, the minty hair guy who's now looking at us worriedly.

"Yoongi.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro