55. Wings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I think I can track Jinny's phone." B.I said as soon as Lisa hung up. I was relieved when I heard what he said, but then the fear grows in me when I see the map app in his phone. What did they do there. But it's not important now, to be able knowing where they are is enough.

"Turn left, and to the right." Yoongi hyung telling B.I the route while checking his phone. "Then straight to the-" his words cut off as someone is calling. We both look at each other, Jennie. I can see Jennie's face clearly when Yoongi hyung press the button.

"Jennie." Calling her name as if Yoongi hyung didn't believe it, that will come a day Jennie will call him first after the painful experience we had before. I can see how she smiles sweetly as her lips twitch upward showing her tidy and white teeth, it's been long time since the last time I see that kind smile of her, it's been years thought.

"Yoongi." She said softly and then looking at the other direction, I can bet she is driving now. It's not good to drive while take call. It's not good. "I am scared." She said now, the watery eyes looking at the screen as the light sobs come out from her mouth.

"Jennie, where are you? Please don't cry!" he plea make me scared too. Jennie is not the type of a girl who will get scared easily. Even when she did, she would never let anyone know.

"I am.." she cut her words and then wipe the tears that already fall to her cheeks. "Trying to give you freedom."

"Please come back here, we are near you just now. Just wait. Can you stop the car?"

"Unnie, you heard him. Please stop the car now." Suddenly I take the phone and put it at the dashboard stand as I heard the voices, my favorite voices.

"Barbie." I call her breathlessly. I am shaking, the whole of my body is shaking to think that I might not see her again. Jennie pushes the phone to the side so I can see my barbie clearly. Bruises all over her face, her lips are ripped a bit, the dry blood stain mark on her left cheeks. What was happening?

"Kookie." She calls my name responding me.

"Barbie please stops. We are 10 minutes in front of you. We will be there. Please hold on there okay." I thought she will agree, not after she look at me with such a stare, then finally she shakes her head softly.

"No." She said half whispering. "I won't let you be like this for the rest of your life." I shake my head disagree of everything she thinks just now. No barbie, please just comeback. "I will set you free." No, I only want to see you around me. "I'll give you the new wings to fly and run away. Promise me you will run away."

--

Both of me and Jinny are laughing at how she expresses her feelings, how ironic it is, that we could only be honest when we know that we won't be together anymore. We will die.

"Run away for me." she said. It surprised me that she is not tearing up just like me, she looks so strong with the scars on her face she manages to persuade Jungkook to calm down.

"But Barbie, I am okay with everything as long as you are safe."

"One of you should die. That's what Min Jisoo want." I gritted my teeth when I heard what Jinny said from the back seat.

"You stop poisoning all the girls." Jungkook then cursed on Jinny which is easily make her burn in anger.

"You better pray I will die so I won't have opportunity to punch your sharp mouth, Jerkook." She hissed. "If I weren't there you probably will cry crazily in Lisa's funeral tomorrow. Behave naive man." She mocked him.

"Jinny, think clearly. Stop the car now. Let's talk. Okay." I heard B.I's voices trying to be calm. But no one could stop Jinny. She is unstoppable. Just like a tornado, she won't stop until she could destroy something. I am starting all of this plan with her, so I do won't back off.

"B.I, you believe in me, right?" she asks and smile as she earn his nodded. "Can I ask you something?" there was a pause indicated B.I to ask her to go on. "Between me and Panpriya, who you love the most?" I could see Lisa rolled her eyes, want to puke. Even at the time like this, Jinny.

"You. You know it will always be you. Since the first time, it's you. Jinny, I love you." I think I hallucinate when I see one tears fall from her eyes straight to her lap.

"Thank you." she said softly. "That's enough for me. That's make me happy." And then after watching his face from the screen she gave us the phone back.

"Jinny." I call her as we cross the railway, the u turn was in front of us. "Lisa, in 3 you should jump."

"I'll go with you two." She stubbornly said. "It's with me or we stop here." I bit my lips still starring at her angrily when I turn the car, we can see the car of Jisoo still not even crossing the railway.

"Barbie.." we look at the phone again, watching the hurt stare from Jungkook. She smiles sweetly while staring at the phone.

"Jennie.." I look away, looking at the car of him which is ride by his psycho sister.

"No matter what I said to you before, you know that I am still and will always loving you." the car is in front of ours, 10 meters away. "Let's get married in the next lifetime, Min Yoongi." I said while I push the gas with my foot make the car got faster. Lisa is holding my hand tightly while her other hand grabbing Jinny's hand even tighter.

So, this is it, we will end everything in here. Everything. With a loud horn of the train from my right, our car crashes at each other. I could see Min Jisoo's car being pushed to the end of the edge of the street. I could see how her face mark with a horror looks when the car falls to the sea under the highway. I was about to cheer in delight when hard pound form my right makes our car dragged few meters away, very fast.

"Jennie.." the loud voices of the train went away from our car as I heard that voices.

"Barbie.." another voices come out. "Barbie..." the voices keep on playing in my head until I lost myself into the darkness. Please don't die, Lisa.

"Jennie.." with his voices as my lullaby.

--

I keep hearing Jungkook voices calling me, but I have no energy to at least humming. My body feel like drained energy, the body just feeling like have no bone. I rise my hand which is covered with the fresh blood, watching it as the blood dripping, am I die now?

"Panpriya..." a weak voice from my left distract me. Slowly I look at the side to find Jinny who's smiling at me, her hair is red, by the blood. "Panpriya...." she said again try to gain her strength. "You m-m-must..... stay..... alive." You too Jinny, I really want to tell her the same, but the voice just won't come out as if it's stuck in my throat.

I blink my eyes as an agreement, and I earn that genuine smile of my twin. We will stay alive; I thought as the humming of the whistle we made in Thai come out from her.

That was a happy life I had with her in Thai, we always walk together to the school. Always sharing our brownies because I will always be throwing up after I finished one brownie by myself, so she joins and take half of that. We also die our hair together, blonde, red, brown. We are like an ultimate twin which will never be separated.

I smile as the cloud filling my head force me to close my eyes tightly. Force me to sleep. Force me to lose something important. Force me to not hear her humming. Force me, to give up.

Just wanna be yours. his voice was the last memories I had in my thought when the emptiness takes me from the bright day of Daegu. Jeon Panpriya.

--

I run as the train not crashing the car anymore, I run and run until I reach the damage car in front of me. As I sees the blood scattered everywhere I look at the body of Jennie who's lie on her side. And the body of Jinny who's looking at my girl smiling sweetly.

"Barbie." I call her name out of my frustration as I reach her body who's laying facing Jinny. I take her to my laps, caressing her face, her head. I look at how many wounds she had on her right arm, and also her knee. "Barbie, wake up." I shake her body. I want to see her eyes now. I want to see her eyes. Please.

"Barbie forgive me. Please wake up." I scream as I watch the blood dripping from her arm to my hand. I wipe my tears with my hand make the sting smell of blood got stronger. "Barbie don't leave me. I love you. I love you. I love you, please don't go." I can feel her weak pulse under her wrist, but it got weaker and weaker until I can't feel it anymore.

"Jinny..." the high note scream come from my left as I saw B.I bring the body of his lover to the car; the blood is still dripping from her head. I understand why he do so. Holding my painful heart I carry my barbie on my arm, hugging it gently and walk quickly to the car they offer me to took her to the hospital. I look at her face once again, give her a peck on her lips as I lay her head on my chest.

"You owe me a promise, you are not allowed to go before you gave it to me." I said to her as the car bring us cleave the crowd to the hospital. "Jeon Panpriya."

She never breaks her promise. Never.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro