[4]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong had to leave work for a while for mourning. He has been crying for a few days after his, past, foster father passed. He helped with everything for the ceremony for a few days. Several business partners, good friends and family attended the ceremony. They made sure no reporters or interviewers are allowed to come and visit to avoid disturbing.

As support, Doyoung stayed with him for as long as Taeyong wanted him to be. He occasionally goes out for meetings but decided to move everything until next week. He didn't want to leave the boy alone. That's how much he loves Taeyong. He would honestly do everything for the boy, as long as he's happy.

"Eat up," Doyoung softly said as he gave Taeyong the food he bought just now and sat beside his lover.

Taeyong smiled at him, "Thank you."

"Your eyes are still very puffy," the man commented.

"I-I slept for a few hours. I wanted my auntie to take some rest, she's been deprived," the boy said and looked towards his foster mother's direction who still greeting and entertaining the visitors.

Doyoung looked worryingly at him but the boy just gave him brief smile, grabbing his hand to softly caress it.

"I know that look. I'm alright, don't worry too much about me. I'm already taking so much of your time at work," Taeyong said.

The man shook his head, "It's okay if you take a nap."

"I'll take it later afternoon. Thanks."

The boy started eating, little by little, having no to little appetite today. Although, he forced the food down his throat. Doyoung will just nag at him if he doesn't. His boyfriend has been really supportive and he's well taken care of by him. He's a very ideal man.

Maybe too ideal for him.

The quiet atmosphere was suddenly disturbed as small whispers started to surround the room with people looking like they are waiting for someone to come in. Taeyong tried looking around, seeing if something seemed new. He was confused and very curious. Although, he didn't want to ask the visitors.

"Must be that guy again."

Taeyong looked back at Doyoung with furrowed eyebrows, "Again...?"

Before his boyfriend answers him, his phone suddenly vibrated as a call from a board member. Taeyong immediately excused himself and went to the back door before he accepted the call.

As soon as he came out, the entrance door opened and a man, with such high class, entered the venue who is the person people have been waiting for. The man walked down the aisle and greeted some of his relatives, then goes to take a seat beside his mother who was surprised by him.

"Oh, Jaehyunnie, you're already here," she said and smiled widely, hugging her son as a greeting.

Jaehyun nodded, "I have some time to visit again."

"Are you hungry? Do you want anythin--"

"No, thank you. I'll be on my way for a few minutes," Jaehyun answered his mother.

She hummed and nodded, "I'm glad you could visit here again. How has been your stay so far?"

"It's well. I'm already moving in my things inside the office," the man uttered.

"Are you sure you want to stay in your suite? I'm all alone in our home," she said, smiling briefly, "I have already let them clean your bedroom."

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "Alone? You're alone now?"

"O-Oh, well, Taeyongie decided to move out and have his own family's name."

The man raised an eyebrow, "Ah, really?"

"We're still in good speaking terms. He was still our foster child afterall," she said, suddenly regretted mentioning Taeyong.

Jaehyun kept a cold expression with his arms crossed, tilting his head to the side a bit, "I heard you prepared a small welcoming party for me this weekend," he said to change the topic.

"Oh, yeah. I invited your father's business partners and other co-businessmen that would love to finally meet you."

The man nodded, "Invite the press," and smiled, "I would love to announce myself as the new president and CEO of our company."

She chuckled softly, "I would've thought you wanted to arrange a private schedule for it, but why not?"

"Thank you. I knew I could count on you, mom," Jaehyun said.

"Well, I'll do anything for you, Jae. Everything I do, and did, is for you."

The man nodded, "Well, I hate to cut our time together, mom, but I need to go."

"Alright. I'll see you soon," she placed a kiss on his son's cheek.

"Of course. Dinner someday."

"Sure, anytime. Drive safely."

Jaehyun stood and leaned to kiss his mother's head before he excused himself from the venue. But even though he stayed enough, Taeyong wasn't able to see him. They didn't know they were already inside the same room.

Though, it was for the best.

A/N: short chapter :D

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro