[50: END]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The night was a mess and Taeyong wanted to leave these so he agreed to go with Jaehyun somewhere far. Jaehyun removed his jacket and placed it on top of the boy's shoulders. He placed a kiss on his partner's forehead before he steps out of the car.

Jaehyun fished out his phone and called Mark.

"Hey, Mark. Is there by any chance one more ticket is available?"

"Nope but I'll request one as emergency."

"Great. Taeyong's coming with you. Something happened..."

"I want you to tell me about it but just hurry."

"He will be there on time. Thanks, Mark."

"I will see you there, Jae."

Once the call ended, Jaehyun opened the car door and saw that Taeyong was trying to clean his shirt with wipes that his driver gave.

"You'll have to fly to America tonight, babe. Mark will be with you and he'll be in charge of you while I'm gone--"

"Gone? You're not coming along?" Taeyong asked.

"I will follow a few days after. I need to clean these," Jaehyun answered.

The boy nodded, "You promised."

"Of course. I won't leave you, I can't."

Taeyong smiled. Jaehyun went in to kiss him, realizing that they'll be separated for days with hundreds of miles between them. The boy kissed back. He was thankful that he stumbled upon the man. He doesn't know what will happen without him.

Jaehyun stepped out and closed the door. He knocked on his driver's window.

"Take him to the airport then come back. I'm sorry for the extra work," he told his driver.

"It has always been a pleasure to work for you, Mr. Jung. I will make sure Mr. Lee will be at the airport on time."

"Thank you. Drive safely."

As soon as the car drove away, Jaehyun could only watch them go. Not even a few seconds, he goes to call Taeyong. He already misses him. It rang once then was immediately accepted.

"You forgot something?"

Jaehyun chuckled at his own childishness, "I miss you."

Taeyong laughed, "I miss you already too. A few days won't hurt."

The man sighed, "I'm just...excited and ready to be with you. I love you, Tae."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon."

Taeyong was able to land safely and despite the cold, he was warmly welcomed by nice people. Mark's family made him feel like he's home. Donghyuck even showed Taeyong around the place and brought him on stages for his rehearsals after the day of arrival. The boy felt very new and still adjusting but he could say he can live here for a long time.

The boy enjoyed everyone's presence but he was still longing for Jaehyun. They would talk every day and night. Taeyong wants to tightly hug him.

"You want to go for a run?" Donghyuck asked Taeyong when they woke up and eating breakfast, "I'll show you around some parks."

"Hm, I don't know..."

"Let him be. Don't keep pulling him into things," Mark butts in.

His fiancee frowned at him.

"Oh, by the way, this would be interesting for the both of you, especially to Taeyong," Mark added and gave his phone to both.

It was an article from Korea. Donghyuck was surprised, same with Taeyong. Jaehyun officially announced he'll be leaving the company and Korea for good. He even said he's in love with a man, with pride and a smile. Jaehyun wasn't humiliated to be honest infront of the media. He had enough.

The next article was even about their family company's scandals and issues inside. Jaehyun was able to put out that his mother lied about her illness, making her humiliated and causing tons of hate from the public.

"Oh, it's on fire! I wish I could've seen the drama," Donghyuck sulked, "I'll even spit wine on her face! I still can't get over you getting drenched, hyung."

Taeyong chuckled, "It's already done, don't worry."

"He might arrive any time sooner, by the way. He already did what he has to do," Mark uttered.

The boy hummed, "I think I can go out and buy something for him."

"I'll drive both of you to the mall later then," the man said.

Donghyuck clapped excitingly, "Mall!"

That afternoon, Taeyong and Donghyuck went to the mall buy some stuff. Malls around here are different from what he used to, but he has someone with him so surely, he won't get lost around the area. He doesn't know what to buy though. Jaehyun has everything so what else is missing?

The boy looked through some shops to find something while Donghyuck looked like he's in a candy store. They stopped by a makeup store since Donghyuck remembered he needed to buy makeup for his upcoming stage shows.

"I already asked my PA to grab tickets for you for my next show. If you want, you guys can travel with me," Donghyuck said, looking through foundation shades.

"I'm not sure...I'm still adjusting though."

"It's just an invitation. I would be happy if you guys can come. Well, I'll come back to rehearsals after my wedding and honeymoon so you still have some time to think about it."

Taeyong nodded, "Has Jaehyun watched you perform already?"

"Nope. He wasn't able to because of work."

"Does...he usually cancel plans for work?"

Donghyuck hummed, grabbing a glitter eyeshadow palette in the process, "If you're asking me if he's a workaholic, he is. Well, he didn't have this much fame just by sitting down but...now that you're here, I'd doubt he'll keep on working more than he used to."

The boy nodded. His eyes glanced over some chapsticks. He wasn't able to bring his stuff since Jaehyun told him that they'll just buy new ones so his apartment is pretty much abandoned right now. He could've asked to keep some of his shirts but he could just buy new ones. He should ask Jaehyun to transfer his bank savings to here.

"You should buy something for yourself. You don't have buy something for your boyfriend. That guy has his own money, you know," Donghyuck uttered, noticing that Taeyong's looking at some chapsticks and skincare.

Taeyong chuckled, "I just want to welcome him with something."

"Welcome him with a lingerie."

The boy widened his eyes at him and earned a laugh from Donghyuck.

"I forgot, you're that wholesome. Sorry for my bad mouth, I got used to the culture here."

"What are you teaching him, Donghyuck?"

Taeyong immediately looked behind because of the very familiar voice. He saw Jaehyun standing, smiling at him. The boy couldn't hide his excitement and happiness so he pounced and hugged his boyfriend.

"You're here already!" the boy uttered, smiling like a kid.

Donghyuck pouted, "There goes my companion..."

Jaehyun chuckled at the other and hugged the boy back. Taeyong pulled away and was obviously giddy.

"When did you arrive?" the boy asked.

"Just now. Mark told me you guys were here. By the way, I like those chapsticks. You should get them."

"Chapstick kink!" Donghyuck teased.

Taeyong laughed, "You must be tired? After we buy some things, we should go home."

"Go ahead, baby. No worries."

They did go after that small shopping haul. Donghyuck ended up buying the whole store and got a discount because the cashier recognized him and is a big fan. Although, they didn't stay at Mark's. Right away, Jaehyun told Taeyong that they'll be staying in their own home, which was originally Jaehyun's.

They arrived and Taeyong was then again in a different place but this time, he's with Jaehyun. They came in and Taeyong immediately fell inlove with the interior. Well, he'll maybe do some changes but this is great.

"From now on, we'll come home here," Jaehyun said and sat down on the comfy couch, "By the way, I was able to pack some of your clothing because I had time."

Taeyong followed and chuckled, "Thanks...We still have to unpack. Also, I'll have to transfer banks for my savings."

"Okay. We'll do that this weekend...For now, we cuddle."

The man spreads his arms, asking for a hug, which the boy dove for a tight hug. They smiled in each other's arms, comfy in both holds. They were contented like this.

"I'm so happy you're here," Jaehyun uttered, getting emotional, "I know it's been a mess but we'll get over it. Just stay by my side."

Taeyong smiled, "I'll stay for us. Let's be happy together."

"Let's be happy together for a long time."

THE END

A/N: some of you might think that the ending might felt short but if i continued, it'll just go one hehe

i'll just put bonus chapters to compensate :D

nevertheless, i really hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing

it has been a pleasure to write something like this,, even though i had troubles keeping the ideas and i thought it looked too complicated but atleast i made it :D i tend to give up in the middle of my stories but every time i see your comments, it just boost my motivation

so all of you were a HUGE help, thank you soooooo much <3

thank you so much for the amazing support as well!! another story has been finished :D

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro