[6]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I want to disappear right now!" Taeyong sighed with his palms against his face from embarrassment.

Jungwoo hummed, "You were nervous. It's fine."

"But he's right! I'm the supervisor so I should be responsible for everything, not to act like a kid because I'm nervous to mess up infront of him."

His friend squinted his eyes at the supervisor, "Why are you so conscious about yourself? This is very unlikely of you, hyung."

"Huh? I'm always conscious about myself infront of my bosses."

"You were never this nervous like this before...unless it's something, or someone, important." Jungwoo uttered, "Do you know our boss personally?"

Taeyong's family history has been a mystery to everyone. He never told anyone about himself, even his own friends. Though, Doyoung only knows that he was a foster child of the Jung, he's sure that he'll ask about his connection with Jaehyun. On the other hand, Johnny knew everything about them and basically supported whatever he and Jaehyun have for each other. He'll get bombarded by question from that giant later but he'll be more curious about their status right now.

Well, if he'll ask Taeyong, he still have the same feelings he had for Jaehyun after ten years ago. Everything just came alive now that he returned. The butterflies, his thoughts, how his heart pounds...everything, he felt when they were together, came back and he's very happy to see Jaehyun again. Although, he can't speak for Jaehyun.

Thinking about that, he was quite nervous just jumping into conclusions. Maybe Jaehyun did forget about him. It's been a while, it's been a very long time. No connections. It felt like it's their first meeting again, but cold.

"It's time to go home now. Why don't you run along and get your things?" Taeyong said, changing the topic.

"You're hiding something from me now?" Jungwoo pouted with big puppy eyes.

The boy raised an eyebrow, "You don't want to go home? You want to overstay here and make you finish your work tonight?"

The other frowned and stood from his chair, "Fine. See you tomorrow then."

"Have a good night, Jungwoo."

As soon his friend left, he goes back on organizing all his papers and folders that was placed ontop of his desk. He goes to grab his calendar and made sure that he takes note of his deadlines. He placed everything accordingly and all the reports that he needs to finish by tomorrow.

After, Taeyong grabbed his bag and walked towards his door. He turned the lights off and every appliance before he locked his office. He took the elevator and arrived at the ground floor, where he found Johnny who was casually waiting for him by the lounge.

"Have you talked to Jae?" was the first question to greet Taeyong.

The boy shook his head, "No. I didn't...have the chance to. Do I ever have one?"

"Of course, after both of you basically everything. Maybe he's just at work that's why he spoke to you like that a while ago," the man said, "Maybe he's acting."

Taeyong hummed, "Well, we don't know...It's been ten years, Johnny. Things might've changed."

"What do you mean? He doesn't remember you now?"

"I'm not su--"

Then his attention was caught by the man who immediately passed by him. Taeyong's eyes widened and immediately got lost just by looking at Jaehyun. When the man stopped as he got interrupted by an employee, Johnny suddenly got the chance to push Taeyong towards Jaehyun.

"There he is! Go and talk to him!" the man said.

"What are you doing?! What should I even say?!"

Johnny shrugged, "Anything!"

Taeyong was pushed until he was behind Jaehyun but accidentally stumbled against the man's back, catching the President's attention. The boy immediately felt shivers down his spine as he slowly looked up to meet with Jaehyun's glare. Taeyong just timidly smiled.

"J-Jaehyun...Hi," the boy greeted.

He didn't hear any words from him and just received bored stares. Taeyong got confused. Maybe he's not in the mood? Maybe a bad day? But it's just his first day in the company.

"Mr. Jung, your car waiting for you outside," his security personnel addressed.

Jaehyun fixed his jacket and left without saying anything. Taeyong was left speechless with his heart breaking into pieces. He didn't know why.

"Did he just straight up ignore you?" Johnny asked when he reached the boy.

Taeyong snapped out and looked back at Johnny, "You saw that, right? H-He looked at me like I did something wrong."

"Did you?"

The boy took a second to think then shook his head slowly, "I don't think so...Did I?"

"Maybe he's just tired. Try tomorrow," his friend said, "It's alright. He's not mad at you."

Taeyong felt like crying all of a sudden and just curl up into a ball. His hands fidgeted, nipping his own skin from anxiousness. He sighed and mentally told himself that he must be overreacting or something. Or Jaehyun must've changed in the inside as well. He thought Jaehyun would be excited to see him, same with him, but seemed like he hoped too high.

Suddenly, a car honked which made the boy to jolt. He snapped out of his thoughts and saw Doyoung already picking him up by the entrance.

"Hey, don't think about it too much," Johnny comforted and smiled at him, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Taeyong slowly nodded before he walked out of the building and stepped into the car in silence. The man inside went to lean and kiss on his boyfriend's head, catching his attention.

"Are you alright?" Doyoung asked then proceeds to drive them home.

The boy nodded and smiled, "Of course."

"I heard you already have a new president," the man said, "Jung Jaehyun was it?"

"Yeah...you heard?"

"He has a big name. His family's a big deal in the industry nowadays," Doyoung uttered and reached out something from the back, since they were in traffic, "We just had him in a photoshoot the other day since he just had a press conference that announced his takeover. Our manager was lucky to get a schedule from him, though."

Taeyong's eyes widened when he received the magazine issue of the month. It was Jaehyun on the cover, having the title of 'businessman of the year'. He stared at the image, admiring how attractive the man looked. He swore this man used to be a baby. His thumbs gently rubbing the cover as his mind still full of questions with Jaehyun's behavior.

"He was the guy I talked about, who was often at the funeral that people got a fuss about," Doyoung uttered, catching the boy off-guard, "How was the first day being with him?"

Taeyong shrugged, "H-He's too busy with reorganizing the company...He's quite intimidating, to say the least."

"Well, maybe he just wants to have authority."

"You aren't intimidating, though."

The man chuckled, "I can't be intimidating to you. If I did, then I'll scare you away."

The boy rolled his eyes, "You're just trying to flatter me, Doie."

"You know me too well."

Arriving at the apartment building, Taeyong stepped out of the car with his things. He was confused why Doyoung didn't follow him. They usually spend a few minutes together inside the boy's apartment.

"Oh, you won't come inside?"

"Well, I need to go ahead. I need to pick up something for mom. I just went to pick you up," Doyoung answered.

Taeyong nodded, "Alright. Thank you."

"Love you. See you tomorrow."

The boy smiled, "I love you too. Bye."

Then the car drove away. Taeyong then realized that he didn't give the magazine back. He looked at the cover again and sighed.

Well, I guess this is mine now.

A/N: 

this photo is not real, only for entertainment

some parts are blurry but who cares HASHAHSAHSHAHA

this was only for fun,, i just edited it bc i wanted to

and for you guys to envision the magazine cover better

and ofc, businessmen don't wear like that HASHAHSAHHAHA jaehyun's an exception tho

thank you all for reading!!

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro