Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini's POV

Someone tap on my shoulder..

Here entered Sahil Sengupta, the most arrogant and cocky man I've ever met. He is definitely recognised for his looks with his thick dark hair..

"So how does going to Mcdonald sound?" Sahil said to me one arm drapped around my shoulders. I, as usual, opened my mouth to immediately shut him up but as I thought about how light my wallet has been, I accepted. And honestly, it blew his mind so much that he turned speechless.

" Okay Cool", he spoke as he registered it and nodded his head "I didn't take the bus to get here, so do you want me to take you?"

"Sure" I waved him off so he could go pull his car up and leave me alone before I gauged my eyes out. Normally, I would never be so irritated and annoyed, but Sahil was a exception. Just his presence disturbed me but I was in deep need of food and the only way of getting it free was Sahil. And no in no way I am taking advantage of him, if I want to I can never, I was set on paying him back later..

Mcdonald was about 10 minutes away from the court house and it take me 5 minutes to figure out what to order. We have spent 15 minutes together when Sahil decided to talk about something I found pleasantly interesting. The recent super activity in our area. Sanskar Maheswari had gained an accomplice, now known as Iron claws. She was new around here, and her powers were, but anyway she began to reek destruction by targeting supers on their days off meaning when they are out of their costume, she had to figure out their identities prior to her attacks..

"No she could not have another power
beca then she wouldn't be Iron claws, she'd be... She'd be someone else" I argued. Sahil and I grew in a heated debate about her strategy but I couldn't agree with him. Iron claws couldn't read minds or predict the future. If she could then she would be either a psychic or something.

"Whatever" he pushed the subject aside before continuing "I think Iron Claws deserve some credit - I mean she already sold out three supers and she only lived here for two weeks from what authorities have said.

" Credit? " I almost screeched and caught the attention of few others from Mcdonald. What the Hell. Iron Claws is a super villain, she didn't need any credit or that was what I thought. "She's insane, she's female wolverine - don't you think it's a little dangerous?"

We continued our argument, but with our great debating skills, we ended up taking our whole lunch period and it was the time Sahil dropped me off in my apartment. His classes went into the afternoon whereas my afternoon classes will be tomorrow - Thursday.

"Thanks for the ride Sahil" I awkwardly waved him bye.. "Anytime" he replied and drove off..

I turn around and walked upto the elevator, pushed the button and waited. The side doors open where the stairs are and it reminded me that I should probably have gone up them, but again who wants to run up thirteen flights of stairs? I surely wouldn't but as I contemplated, my neighbour, Laksh, rushed out with a pink face. See, he did it, my inner voice mocked me.

"Hii" he huffed out, obviously a little tired from his little exercise. I held my laugh, and I examined how his neat hair fell over his eyes, a look I've never seen before. In fact, it was sort of him and I noted to tell him about that later.

He said "The elevator is taking forever, I would tell you to try the stairs but honestly, that'll probably be worst than going down them"

He waited for my reply but it never really came out as the elevator opened for Sanskar. Time slowed as he exited the elevator, his cold, grey eyes narrowing at me. He brushed his hair to the side as he passed me, slipped on his sunglasses and swiftly went to his car. Mr Nikhil Gupta shuffled closely behind him.

"So he's the reason why elevator is so slow" Laksh's eyes followed Sanskar, a tight frown followed his lips. I opened my mouth to tell him the news I forgot to mention him earlier. But he beat me to it. "He doesn't seem to friendly to be accompanying us for dinner. I guess we are lucky that he won't be our neighbour"

"Actually can we reschedule?" I laughed at the sick irony, not only did I forgot to tell him about Sanskar being my roommate, but I also forget to cancel our dinner. It wasn't a date, he is like brother to me, but we haven't talked for a while "That's my new roommate"...

Laksh's eyebrows bolted to the ceiling, only make me feel worse. "Yeah, I'm sorry it slipped my mind, before you say anything I know I said I'd never get a roommate, but he's.. He's my cousin from Canada, just last night he landed here"

It's 859 words excluding this part...

Do give your views....

Thank you..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro