Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yukio's POV

I said " What does that mean Alia." Alia smiled softly " I will tell you when the time is right don't worry about it now my snow cat." I said " okay then ". Alia said " Let's head inside now I am very tired from my trip." Akiko said " Shall I carry you inside Alia." Alia giggled and said " Yes ". Akiko swept Alia off her feet carrying her bridal style. Rae ran ahead and opened the front door for Akiko and Alia Alia shouted over her shoulder " Come on my snow cat inside we go." I laughed and followed after them. Once we were inside Akiko set her down on the couch and asked excited " So Alia who are you going to sleep with." Alia said with a grin " Well.. I think I will sleep with Yukio today then you tomorrow and then Rae the following day would that be okay with everyone." We all said " Yes". I yawned and Alia said " Looks like my snow cat is sleepy shall we all hit the hay now."

We all said " Yes " Alia headed for the stairs and gestured to us to follow her. Once she started walking up the stairs we followed behind her. The 2nd floor consisted of 4 doors each door had a symbol on it the first door on left was had a sun symbol. The second door on the left had a flower symbol. The first door on the right had a leaf symbol. The second door on the right had snow flake symbol. Alia said with a small giggle " I love the symbols you used to represent your brothers Rae they are right on point."

{here is a pic of the symbols}

Rae said " Thank you Alia and I think I over did my self with the interior as well." Alia said with a smile " When it comes to decoration you always do a good job." Akiko said " well goodnight guys." Alia walked to Akiko and pulled him down to her height she kissed his forehead and said " Cani ta ru ki ho, I blessed your dreams, my autumn fox so you may have only good ones." Akiko took Alia's hand and kissed the back of it with a small " thank you" he went off into his room. Alia did the same with Rae, Rae did the same thing and headed into his room. I pointed to myself and said " What about me." Alia giggled lightly and said " Don't worry I have something even better for you."

Alia grabbed my hand and lead me to my room. Once we entered it a blast of cold air hit us. Alia said closing the door behind her " go lay down I am gonna go change in your restroom." I nodded my head as she walked into the the restroom closing the door behind her. I striped into my boxers and snuggled up in the cold bed sheets. I hide my head under the blankets and I heard the door of the restroom open again. I peeked my head out to see. I saw Alia walking towards me in a silk white sleeveless night gown. I took in a a sharp breath of air and let it out shaky breath. Alia got under the blankets and cuddle next to me. She snapped her fingers and all the lights in the house turned off.

Alia whispered to me " what do you wanna see tonight before you sleep." I whispered " I want to see how my baby is doing in his new life in that other world." Alia said " very well then." Alia held my hands in hers and whispered " Na ku ra yo se me ka ru." I saw it my baby boy well he is not mine anymore but he was in his past life. He die when he was just 6 years old I had him in the year 1820 his father was vampire he die before he found out I got pregnant with his child. My deceased vampire lovers name was Oliver Kingsliy he was the only person whom I could ever love at the time he would always melt my heart when I was with him. I was with him when he died a werewolf killed him while we were on our way home. I had my son Levi months later he grew up a normal happy life until he ran to far into the woods by the time I found him he was being ripped to piece by a werewolf. I killed the wolf of course finding my baby a little to late his heart was laying on the ground besides him. I held him in my arms as the life drained out of him quickly. Just as I was about to freeze over the inter planet I meet Alia and she comforted me when ever I need it. She told me he was reborn on a different planet in another universe and different time frame. His new name was Ren he was reborn a human in world much like this one in Canada. I saw him he is currently playing in a field of flowers with his older brother Haku along with his new parents. It seems they were having a picnic I smiled at him and his happiness. I whispered " stop ". Alia snapped her fingers and I was back my room. I whispered " Thank you " before I closed my eyes and went to a dreamless sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro