Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alia's POV

I watched as my snow cat slept soundly next to me. I love my snow cat he is one of the many souls I created and I love him like a son. I came here to protect him and this planet meaning I came to stop him from freezing it into a Popsicle. I am simply here to keep him in check and watch over the planet closely. I closed my eyes and went into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning-

I heard someone calling out to me " Alia, Alia wake up." My eyes flutter open and saw Yukio in front of my face I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his noise. I said " Good morning "

Yukio's POV

I said to Alia getting off her and putting my feet on the floor " Time to get up sleepy head." Alia sat up in bed and let out a small yawn. She rubbed her eyes and asked " Hey my snow cat what time is it." I answered " It is about 7:30." Alia said " Oh we have a good 30 minutes to get ready for school." I asked " We?" Alia giggled and said " You didn't expect me to stay home all day and do nothing silly. To be honest with you I have never went to real school, back when my father was alive he would have the other gods teach me things mainly Apollo and Artemis." I said nothing I already knew that talking about her father brought a little sadness and guilt to her heart. Alia bounced off the bed and said with a big smile " I smell breakfast let's go." Alia snapped her fingers and she her night gown was replaced by a pair of blue jeans and a grey cotton long sleeve shirt plus a red scarf with knee high brown boots along with a black purse. Alia snapped her fingers again and a gold cross necklace appeared on her neck. She said with a smile " Can't forget the family crest."

pic of her outfit

I asked in wonder " can you do that to me." Alia said " Sure why not" she snapped her fingers and I was suddenly now dressed in a black hoody and blue jeans and white vans.

pic of yukio's outfit above

I said " Van's cool I like your style." Alia said " Thank you now to the food." Alia pushed me out the door as we walked down the stairs we heard Rae say " Alia, Yukio come eat breakfast before Akiko eats it all." Alia and I say walking into the kitchen  " You better not Akiko ". Akiko sat there with food in his mouth and then put his hands up in surrender. The table had 4 plates set up each with 2 strips of bacon 2 eggs a bowl of oatmeal for each person and 2 pancakes. After breakfast we headed out the door. I asked " So how are we gonna get to school". Rae said " good question the cars won't arrive until tomorrow." Alia said " I believe I can fix that ." Alia snapped her fingers and the garage door opened revealing a 2016 Nissan rogue black.

Rae stuttered " H..h.h o w?" Alia said " Don't worry about how just get in and drive us to school before we are all late for our classes." Rae said " okay." Alia searched in her purse before pulling out a key with a smiley face emoji key chain attached.

Time skip-

We stepped out of the car in the college campus parking lot. A lot of people were starting at us I could tell that more than half the school's is werewolf. I growled under my breathe I could feel the air around me get colder I clenched my hands into fists. Alia stood in front of me and then touched my hands she relived my anger and frustration with her touch instantly. She unraveled my hands and intertwined our hands together. Making me relax and calm. I  sighed and said " I am ok now Alia."  Rae said " Come on let's go get our schedules." Rae locked  the car and we all started walking to the building Alia let go of one hand and moved to the other ones side not letting go of it.

I the inside smelled like mutt as much as the outside. I smelled something delicious among the other scents it smelled like pine and milk. I froze as it registered in my head  that I had a mate a werewolf mate. Alia stopped and told Rae and Akiko to stop as well.  She read my mind and said in my mind " Yukio are you going to be ok." I said to her through my mind " Don't worry I will not lose control and I know that you wouldn't let me do that." Alia hesitated before giving me a weak smile. I said aloud " Don't worry and give me real smile." Alia giggled and then gave me a shining smile. Akiko and Rae chuckled then continued walking me and Alia followed. Once we got our schedule we come paired them I had three classes with both Rae and Alia following 5 other classes with Akiko and Alia I had the last class alone in the middle I had lunch with the three of them.

The first five classes flew by quickly it was already 6th period lunch time. Me, Akiko and Alia headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Rae to buy some food there. As we got closer to the cafeteria I could smell my mate's scent getting stronger. When we entered the cafeteria I looked around and my eyes stopped on a man sitting on at table sorrounded by other people. He has black hair and blue eyes that were currently staring into my soul. He was radiating with power and authority. I knew what that means he is the Alpha King. I began to shake in anger but nothing happened I wanted to kill my so called mate right on the spot. He was the king of those beast that took the two things I loved so much. I said through gritted teeth " Alia let me go." Alia whispered " Yukio calm down you can't hurt him." I yelled " Let me go!" Alia winced as I tried to forcely pry off her hand. By now everyone was looking at us whispering. My mate looked at me with worried eyes and that pissed me off even more. I struggled and clawed at Alia's hand. Alia said " Yukio stop please don't make me call them please." Alia cried out in pain as her hand started bleeding. She whimpered " Nagisa and Karma come." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro