Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Mark woke up, he was alone in a different room. The walls were grey, and there was a metal door in front of him that was next to a large window. Mark carefully stood up, stretching his arms and legs until a woman walked into the room. She looked at Mark, raising an eyebrow. "You seem relatively human."

"I am. Why am I still here?"

"No clue. The professor doesn't exactly like me. Anyway, I'm here to take you to the cafeteria for lunch."

"Oh. Alright."

Mark followed the woman through a couple hallways before eventually being led to a small cafeteria. Four others were already sitting in the bland room- two male children, and an adult man and woman. Mark slowly walked toward the adults, who smiled up at him.

"Hey, newbie!" The man exclaimed. "What're you here for?"

"I've got no clue."

"That's new." The woman said. "Well, I'm Marzia, and this is my fiancé, Felix."

Mark tilted his head. "Marzia and Felix? I remember Jack talking about you two."

Felix's eyes widened. "Jack? You know Jack? You... you're not Mark, are you?"

"I am."

Marzia gasped. "Is it true? Did they put that vial in you? Did Dark really appear?"

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Dark? What are you talking about?"

Felix nudged Marzia. "He was passed out, babe. He doesn't remember."

"What all did he tell you?"

"He told us about how you took care of him when he was with you. He also told us how much he lo-"

Marzia smacked Felix. "You promised!"

Felix bit his lip. "Right. Sorry"

"What are you talking about?" Mark looked between the two, confused.

Marzia leaned forward. "Let me ask you something, Mark. What are your feelings toward Jack?"

Mark blushed. "I... I don't know."

"Oh, I think you do. Tell us."

Mark looked down at the table. "He... he makes me happy. He makes me laugh, and smile, and enjoy being around him. He's a ball of sunshine wherever he goes, and he spreads that sunshine to whoever he touches. He finds joy in the simplest things. I..." Mark put his head in his hands. "God, I think I love him."

Felix clapped his hands. "I knew it! Now can I tell him?"

Marzia rolled her eyes. "Sure."

Felix bounced in his seat. "He loves you, too!"

Mark stared at them. "Really?"

Marzia nodded. "He told us himself."

"...what should I do?"

"Ask him out!" Felix almost screamed. "Get together! He'll be super happy."

"Who'll be happy?" The two turned and grinned at Jack, who gasped and flung his arms around Mark. "Mark, you're okay!" He quickly pulled away. "Are you hurt? Did they do anything else to you?"

Mark shook his head, taking Jack's hands in his. "I'm fine, I promise. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure-"

Mark chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure. Now sit down."

Jack crossed his arms, sitting in the seat next to Mark. "Fine."

Marzia laughed. "Don't fight it, Jack, and sit with your boy toy."

Jack blushed, leaning forward and putting his head in his arms. "Noo..."

Mark coughed. "Uhm."

Felix joined Marzia's laughter. "You two should see your faces."

Jack looked up, glaring at the two. "I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Shut the fuck up."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro