15-End Game

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

End Game~Taylor Swift
C O L E
I woke up, choking. I look around. Then I fell off the comfortable medic bed that I was laying on. How did I get out of there? Wait! I run my hands threw my clothing. The book! Where is the book? I got up, maybe, Kai's parents got it?

That is the only idea I had. If Kai has it, he won't give it back and act like Kai didn't know clue about it. I run looking for Kai's parent's. Before I know it I crash straight into Maya.

"Sorry." I said and get up to help her up.

"Your up!" Maya said cheerfully, "If your wondering where the rest of the ninja are, they went a mission. I know Kai really wanted to talk to you."

I froze. Kai? Kai wanted to talk to me? Probably just business about the book. Don't get overly excited about something that is going to leave you a bit depressed. Focus. All of sudden, I can barely focus anymore, maybe, it is a side affect of my falling for Kai.

"Kai?" I said quietly then turned to the topic I wanted to talk about, "I was carrying a book. I was wondering if you had it, since it is yours."

"A book?" Maya said, "I think it got lost in your mission. Don't worry, probably wasn't anything important."

"It was important to me." I couldn't help but blurt out.

Maya turn looking at me suspiciously. It was so hard to think Kai's mom was lying. I look her. It might my chance to ask. I look at her as she started to walk away. Now or never, Cole.

"Wait!" I said, "You really don't have the book? The red book with a jewel on it and a phone number that is 1-234-567-8910... always it seemed to have a prophesy. I couldn't read it like it had a spell on it. I know it has something to do with Kai."

Maya sighs and then replies, "You really love him, don't you? Follow me."

I can't help but blush. I follow her into their bedroom. I look around as I stand there awkwardly. Maya seem to dig for something as she pulled out the book. The red book with a jewel on it. So, Maya, did lie? But why did she? How big is this that it so worth to keep.

Then Ray came out of their bathroom and looked at me, "Why as he here?"

Maya pulled him back and said, "It wouldn't hurt to tell someone."

Ray seem to calm down and sit down. Maya sat by him. Then Maya motioned me to sit next to her. I came over and sat. Shouldn't Kai be here? Secretive. I look over at her. Maya began to tell a story of how it all happened.

"...So if Kai does find out, we will have to call Lilac." Maya finished looking at me.

I look down and then up at her, trying to take it all in. Kai has three animals inside him? That is so cool! And so... dangerous. Why does this make me even more attracted to Kai? Like that is even possible.

"I think Kai already knows." I said staring down.

Ray raises his eyebrow at me. That so like Kai. I chuckle quietly just a bit. Thinking about the red ninja. Then Maya clears her throat. Then continues the conversation.

"Then we must call Lilac." Ray replied already picking the phone.

"Wait!" I cried hitting away the phone. Then looking down for my rude behavior, then looking up in confidence in what I am going to say, "You barely know Lilac. She just taking away Kai. And Kai is the only one who knows what is going on."

"But not calling her, can lead to the end of Ninjago." Maya said picking at her nails.

"Yeah Kai can." I said looking at them seriously, "But without him, we, the ninja, have no chance against the illusionist. I, honestly, think that being ruled by an illusionist is way worse then whatever Kai can do. Plus, Kai would never betray the ninja."

Ray and Maya nodded taking in the information. They agreed with me. I am not going to lie. Keeping Kai I had another selfish reason with my crazy love for him. Which, I think has gotten too far. But I can't stop.

Then Maya said, "Well, either way is an end game."

Well, I think I am ready play an end game.

A/N
How was it?! Loving it?! Well I am. Sorry for the short chapters!MUAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry that was random! Can someone give me a song for the next chapter? Thx u!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro