16-Wildfire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wildfire~Gumi
K A I
The mission was awful. At least, the team survived but I knew I could do more. I could of stop the illusionist. I could of ended it once in for all. But, of course, I didn't. I acted clueless of about anything going on. Was I acting too much clueless? I rolled my eyes as I stare at my dinner food.

That isn't the worse part. Cole is ignoring me. Well, he hasn't been talking to me, even though, I just got home and this is the first time we seen each other all day. But, you know, a 'hi' would be nice, then this perfect silence. This silence to fall deeper in my thoughts, which, aren't that pretty.

My mind keeps trailing toward me failing my teammates. Each one facing a terrible death, because of me. If I tell Cole he dies and if I don't he dies. Not a very happy ending, right? I sigh it seems my parents notice my expression, immediately starting to ask questions.

"Kai, you ok?" My mom asks looking at me.

Why don't you tell your mom, Kai? Shut up. I had just a tickling feeling they already knew. I look over Fuoca, the hawk, who seems to ignoring me too. Not so good today. I can barely hide anything today. I just want to blabber it all out.

"I'm good." I said without much effort to make it believable.

My mom raises her eyebrow at me. I already knew that look, even for the little amount of time my parents were in my life. I look over at Cole who was saying something to Lloyd. I felt my limit of handling everything push over. I got up from my chair and put a fake smile on my face.

"Actually, don't think I am hungry." I said smiling a bit angrily then leaving before they could ask questions.

I crash my face upon my pillow. Groaning. I throw something at the door to close it. With my perfect aim, it totally works. I smile to myself but quickly wipe it off. Feu, the wolf, seems to say some more things for my anger to increase. Very helpful, Feu.

Fuego, the lion seem to think of stuff of the mission just to make me feel worst. And I thought the animals were helpful. Still, Fuoca just sat there not saying anything. Why won't she talk? Is she the only happiness I have? Gosh, I'm so cocky? Hotheaded? Angry a lot? I sigh and cover my ears.

Then they seem to turn happy on a knock on door. What could it be now? Because I'm definitely not feeling anything that includes the word 'happy'. I look at the door as it creaked open. Then I rolled my eyes and slammed my face back into my soft pillow.

"What is it?" I said angrily as my face was stuffed in pillow, so it probably sounds muffled.

"It is me, Cole." He replied in his sweet and calm voice, "I was wondering if you are okay."

I turn to see Cole standing there. I blink a few times. Then thought I really need to answer because this awkward silence is awkward. Plus, you like Cole and if you don't talk it would be weird. And he might runaway. Shut up, Kai, and just say something.

"Something." I mumbled then realizing that didn't quite make sense I said, "Cole? What do want?"

"To see if your ok...?" Cole said the walking in he sat on the edge of my bed, "So, how are you?"

That was weird. Fuoca seem to look at me saying, 'so this how you flirt?' At least, she was talking to me. Kinda. Then raised my self to sit on my bed. I looked over at Cole and scoot closer. Gosh, Cole probably totally notice.

"Good." I said looking down then looking up at Cole.

"Kai, I know." Cole blurted out, I turn to him with face like 'know, what?' Then he answered me, "Kai, I know. I know about your animals."

My eyes widen, overly shocked, and bright red blush seem touch my cheeks as I stuttered out, "Y-you k-know? That-t I hav-ve animals."

"Yeah, I do." Cole said leaning closer, "I know you know what I said before you fell off the edge. I know you know that you can defeat the illusionist. Kai, But you do you know that I-I l-like you-u?"

"L-like me-e?" I stuttered so shocked that I can't comprehend what is happening, everything seems like a blur, because I am enjoying it so much.

The Cole kissed me. I was so shocked that I pushed him back. Realizing that it was Cole I kissed him. I felt my cheeks redden until they were the color of my ninja gi. We made it, Cole, I can't help but think.

And yes, we were a wildfire.

A/N
AAAHHHHAHHAHHHAHHHHHH!!!! HOW WAS IT?! Sadly, to proclaim The Animal Inside is about to close.... But don't worry we still have some chapters! Usually I end at 10. Because that is how much is in a Ninjago's seasons. But, ya know ;)! I need a song for Cole so can you please give me some! Thx u!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro