17-Mine

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mine~Phoebe Ryan
C O L E
I woke up realizing that I was still in Kai's bed. I remember how long we talk... all night long. I learned about his animals, Fuego, the lion, Feu, the wolf, and Fuoca, the hawk. I smile to myself. I am so happy we didn't call Lilac.

I was taking up most of Kai's twin size bed. Somehow, we made it work. Kai's head was laying on my shoulder as my arm was around him. Kai seemed so small. Now that I think of it, he is really short. But, somehow, with his hot temper Kai seems a lot taller and less small.

Kai moves to hug me acting like I was a teddy bear. I can't help but chuckle. Kai would hate me if I told him about what he was doing. It kind of reminded me of how Jay thought Nya was cute and Nya hated being called cute. Hot tempered but really cute. A great way to describe the Smith family, (maybe except for the parents).

Kai seem to blink open his eyes and jump back noticing me. I can't help but chuckle again. Kai groans tiredly and gives back to his comfortable position. Then I immediately jumped up thinking about getting Jay and Lloyd together.

"Cole!" Kai groaned grabbing the pillow to replace me, "I was comfortable."

I rolled my eyes at Kai. Then I looked at him and asked, "Who is cooking today?"

"You, which, I will gladly skip." Kai said calmly stuffing his face in the pillow.

"Hey!" I said bothered then wiped the kinda of mean comment off, "We should get Lloyd and Jay together."

Kai seem to give a me a look as he pulls the blanket around him. Kai seem to mumble something. I was waiting for a response. Should I continue talking? Because Kai really seems out of it. Then Kai sits up next to me.

"I like that idea." Kai already seems to be full of energy, "We should call it, project Greenwisp!"

I look at Kai like he was crazy. I actually like that idea as we began plan. Then Kai seem to drop back into sleepiness. Kai out his head on my shoulder. I looked at him. Kai seem to purr. Aww, adorable. But what I didn't know when Kai told me that is animals would be all up in him. Then Kai seem to jump up and run his head in embarrassment.

"What about the illusionist?" Kai said quietly then looking up at me.

"Kai..." I said seriously but I can't help but chuckle a bit, "I know the next time we see him, I know you can destroy his butt."

I brush his hair as Kai gives me a death glare for touching his hair. I chuckle at this. Kai seems to roll his eyes in pretend annoyance. Then Kai goes back to his gloomy mood. Kai laid on my lap looking up at me.

"What about... How about, I mean how am I going to tell the others?" Kai said as talks about the reasons and why he didn't tell anyone.

"Kai, your going to be fine." I said looking at Kai.

Then Kai smirks and says, "Also, how am I going tell them that I am dating a loser with long black hair?"

"Hey!" I said pushing Kai off me but can't help but blush because Kai said 'dating.'

Kai laughed and laid back on his bed. I get up realizing I was still in my ripped ninja suit. I looked over at Kai, who seem to be laughing at something else. What was it this time? I look at Kai and crossed my arms.

"You know?" Kai said big can't help but smile.

"Know what?" I said looking at Kai.

"That you lost your mask when you fell. Then the illusionist made you a fake mask." Kai said snickering, "Then you know I don't see illusions."

I felt my face flush bright red. Gosh, Kai say my sharpie marker writing all over my face. I am so embarrassed right now. I laugh with embarrassment as my eyes met Kai's. I cover my mouth with hand. Kai got up and thinking he was going to kiss me I lean close to him.

"No, no." Kai said putting the 'shh' symbol on my lips, "First, we have to do Greenwisp then we can celebrate. Oh, and don't worry most of the sharpie is off, only the 'XOXO' is left."

Gosh, Kai is so seductive. I follow him out of the room. Kai was helping me cook or doing most of the cooking, because he kept saying I was doing something wrong. Which, I am happy because I get out of a chore.

I just can't believe that Kai is officially mine.

A/N
Just some lava for ya! I was actually trying to Greenwisp but that is for the next chapter! I think I got to into some hot lava! Smoking, girl! This place is on fire! THX U FOR THE SUPPORT! U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO ME!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro