18-Firestarter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Firestarter~Manafest (Remix)
K A I
I am so overly tired. My animals are like the only thing keeping me awake. Also, now I am stuck making breakfast, because Cole's food is crap. Don't tell him I said that. I look over at Cole who was relaxing on a chair. Then Feu made me throw a spoon at Cole's head.

"Hey!" Cole said rubbing his head, "What?"

I look over at him blankly. Then Fuoca made me have emotion and made me say, "This is your chore, so you going to have to sweep the deck for the switch."

I smirk rose up on my face, I couldn't help it. Everyone knows sweeping the deck is worse job, except for Jay. For Jay, it just brings up some memories with the pirates. Which, I can't really remember the name of the captain of the crew.

"What?" Cole said jumping, "Hand me over that spoon!"

Cole ran over to me trying to grab the spoon. I kept dodging. Knowing if I stand in one place Cole would be able to rip the spoon right out my hands. Then Jay and Lloyd came into the room and caught us in this stranger scenario.

I started to crack up as I push Cole out of the way to get to bowl to stir. Most of that time Feu was taking over, since anyone knows he loves to fight. Even if it is over something so stupid.

"Isn't Cole suppose to be cooking?" Lloyd asked looking at us strangely.

I chuckled and immediately said, "We are switching chores so now Cole has to sweep the deck."

Then Jay raised up his hands and cheered, "Hallelujah!"

Cole groaned as he lost the fight as he complained that isn't that bad of a cook. But we all knew that Cole was. Then I look over at him and smirked. But, now, it is time to set Greenwisp in action. Fuoca immediately took over (since it is one of her strengths and I am overly tired) and did a sweet smile on my face.

Cole looked at me like I was cheating. But he did get to the first line of the plan. I just can't help but think, at the back of mind, this is going to be so embarrassing at the end.

"Why don't you two go take a seat?" Cole said trying to smile as sweetly as me.

"Ok!" Jay said cheerfully be naive about us but Lloyd seem to know something.

"What are you guys doing?" Lloyd asked as me and Cole can't help but laugh.

Lloyd out his hands on his hips and look at us seriously. Me and Cole rolled our eyes in sync. Then looked at Lloyd. I walk close to him and put my arm around him in a friendly friendship way. I felt Cole staring at me and kept help but smile a bit.

"You will just have to see." I said mysteriously, "Go take a seat, Lloyd."

Lloyd finally took a seat as I walk back to Cole, who was crossing his arms. I immediately went back to cooking. Cole looked at me with a serious face, but anyone could tell that he was about to crack up laughing.

"Do you seriously have to flirt with everyone." Cole said a bit sassily but can't help but smile.

"Well it is one of my gifts, I can't help it." I said smiling, "Don't worry your the only one I need."

Cole smiled at me then sat back down in the chair. Soon, breakfast was ready and we got Nya and Zane to go somewhere else. They still thought Cole was cooking. Me and Cole brought the food out for the about to be lovebirds, we hope.

Cole nudge me after we left. I went back into overly tired mode and beat Cole to the chair. Which, I quickly fell asleep in. I know why I went in super tired mode. Because Cole wanted to tell about my animals and I didn't want to.

Maybe, to tell them we are dating but they probably already got the hint for that. After a while, Cole woke me up. I look up at him. I roll back over in the chair. Then Cole picked me up.

Then Cole pointed to Jay and Lloyd kissing. I chuckle which actually sounded more like a giggle. Then the finally two lovebirds look our way as we hid behind a wall. I thought they were talking about us.

I smile maybe I should be a matchmaker. I should be called a the firestarter, I like that. Then the sirens rang. Oh no! The illusionist and gosh, I am still overly tired.

Well, let's get this fire started, firestarter!

A/N
Some action next chapter! I don't have much to say in here! Just I can't believe we are almost to 100 votes! I am so proud of us! YAYYYY!! THX U!!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro