Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chad looks at me. "No, we're talking about me."

"Oh, boy." Jensen slaps his back. "Good luck with whatever she's planning for you." He looks at Joy. "If you plan anything for me I will..."

Joy crosses her arms. "Do what?"

Jensen rises and walks over to her. "I will kiss, you." he kisses her.

Jensen pulls away from her. He whispers something and she laughs.

They are so cute together. I hope someday someone will think the same about Chad and I.

Chad hold my hand. "What are you thinking about?"

I look at him. "I was thinking about what people would think about us being a couple. If we were kissing like them."

He pushes his chair closer to me and leans towards my ear. He whispers. "They look great together." He looks at Joy and Jensen, "Those two are a great couple and we should take note of the things that make them a great couple. I have noticed that he never takes his eyes off her. When we were outside I could see him looking at her. I was doing the same to you."

I smile. "Thanks for telling me that you can't take your eyes off me. It makes me feel special that I have the attention of a handsome man." I pull his shirt and he moves closer to me. I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

Chad pulls back. "From the moment I first saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you. I was stupid to go with Abrielle that night. If I chose to stay with you that night things would be different."

I put my hands on his face. "Everything is the way it should be Chad. You got me. Even though you got Abrielle kidnapped on your wedding day."

He touches my face. "I planned to get rid of her a long time ago, but when she heard I was hooked on you she thought of ways to manipulate me and make me stay with her. The night before the wedding we stayed at different place which made it easier for me to execute my plan of getting her out my life and you into it as my wife."

Jensen clears his throat. "We can leave if you like?"

I look at him and Joy. "No, we want you to stay. It's good to have some company," I turn towards my husband. "Other than my husband."

Chad shakes his head. "Aren't I good enough?"

I pinch his cheek. "You're the best company a girl could ask for, but sometimes it's good to have a girlfriend to gossip with." I turn towards Joy. "I was thinking about getting some of the girls together and have lunch on Saturday. Are you up for that?"

She smiles. "Yes, I am. Which girls are we talking about?"

"Ellie and Sage, they are childhood friends that I have stayed in contact with. I was thinking you could invite your friend Mia as well."

"I will call her from the office tomorrow and see if she can come out with us on Saturday. I just hope she doesn't have plans with her Fiancé. I would love to see her again."

Jensen looks at her. "Who are you talking about?"

"Mia Cosgrove, the woman we had over for lunch two weeks ago with her fiance."

Jensen smiles. "I liked them." He looks at Chad. "Since, the girls are having lunch we should head to the pub and have a few drinks. The girls could join us later if they want."

"I will be there, Jen." Joy kisses his cheek.

"Me too. At least I will be able to have a few drinks." I whisper. "Then we can keep trying to create a baby. I want to fall pregnant soon.

After dinner I clear the kitchen table with the help of Joy. She puts the dishes next to the sink and she fills it up with water. She begins to wash up while I bring over the remaining dishes.

I dry up the dishes and put them away. I look outside and see the guys sitting on the decking with beers in their hands. "How are Jensen and you getting home tonight? That's like his fifth beer."

She shows me the keys. "I'm driving home. I took these off him when we first arrived. I told him that he could have a few drinks, but I had to drive home tonight. He gave me the keys and he said. 'Take care of my baby.' I promised him that I would and he just gave in. Who can refuse these eyes," she points to them. "When I give you a puppy dog look?"

I laugh.

It's hard to refuse her. I have tried to do that a number of times, but it didn't work for me.

I walk to the fridge and pull out a bottle of water. I give it to Joy and then pour myself a glass of wine.

Joy and I walk outside and we sit with our husbands on the decking.

Jensen wraps his arms around Joy and she leans her head on his shoulder. "I'm going to finish off this beer before we go home."

"Okay," she takes a sip of her water.

Chad opens his arms for me and I step into his embrace. He whispers. "I can't wait for them to leave so I can take you up to our room."

Joy rises from her chair and she walks over to me. "I will you see tomorrow at the office. You can give me the details for lunch on Saturday."

I hug her. "I will. I can't wait for you to meet my friends." I let her go and she walks over to Jensen.

Jensen takes her hand and they walk to the front door.

Chad and I walk over to the door. We stand there until Joy pulls away from the house. Chad locks the front door. He lifts me up. "It's just you and I baby. Let's go upstairs and start making the baby we both want."

I wrap my legs around him. I smile. "Finally."

Chad climbs the stairs. He looks at me. "I should do this more often. Carrying you up the stairs it will give me a great work-out." He huffs.

I laugh. "Try doing that when I'm pregnant."

He shakes his head. "I wouldn't even try that. I don't want to hurt you or the little one by carrying you up the stairs." He opens the door to the bedroom and he carries me over to the bed. He sets me on my feet and pulls the dress over my head.

I am standing in front of him wearing my matching underwear. I unbutton his shirt and pulls it down his muscular arms. I throw it across the room. I unbuckle his belt and the button on his pants. I pull his pants down his leg and he steps out of them.

Chad lifts me up and he places me on the bed. He takes of his boxers and then he strips me of my underwear.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Back-Up Bride.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro