28. Naruto vs Pain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter TwentyEight: Naruto vs Pain\

Naruto charged at the remaining Pains armed with his newfound kekkigenkai as he instantly went into sage mode. Pain seemed shocked when he saw Naruto's eyes change revealing what looked like his Rinnegan.

"Impossible.  How is it that you have the same eyes as us?"

"It's not the same. Mine is the Rinne Sharingan. A combination of the Rinnegan and the Sharingan." replied Naruto as he armed himself with a Rasenshuriken. Naruto threw the wind shuriken as it headed straight for the Pains. Most of them managed to dodge as Human tossed Animal out of harm's way. The Rasenshuriken expanded as it hit Human destroying the body in the attack. Animal directed the summons to attack Naruto. They summoned a giant rhino and attack Naruto. Naruto stood his ground as he grabbed the rhino by the horn tossing it up into the air. "Chief Toad..... Take care of this pest for me?" Naruto asked. Gamabunta didn't reply as he leaped up into the air stabbing the beast with his short sword. Animal path summoned up a drill beaked bird to attack Naruto. The drill beak bird dove to attack Naruto. Naruto leapt over the bird while creating two shadow clones in mid-air when he noticed Animal summoning multi-headed dogs. With help of his clones, Naruto created two Rasengan's. Naruto landed on the ground as he rushed passed the two dogs along with his clones as the clones hit the summons with the Rasengan's. Both summons went sideways away from Naruto as they were destroyed by Koma and Soro's Biju Bombs.

Naruto had learned from the sage of six paths that Pain's Rinnegan were all connected as they will be able to see all attacks coming from any and all directions.

'I am glad Shuichi managed to teach me one of his abilities as it is the only genjutsu that I can produce since I am terrible with genjutsu.' Naruto thought to himself. Naruto took out a rose from his sage robes crushing the petals with one hand while making a single hand sign with his other hand. "Petal Whirlwind! (Yohko Kurama's attack Petal and Thorns)" Naruto stated in a low voice. The rose petals began to whirl around and multiply surrounding the blonde. With a simply flick of his wrist, the petals surrounded Animal disorienting the Rinnegan's  flow. Naruto armed himself with two Rasengan's. "Rasengan Barrage!" Naruto snarled out as he slammed the twin Rasengan's into Animal. 'Three down and three to go.' Naruto thought to himself as he watched as his genjutsu was disrupted by Petra. 'So, this Pain can absorb all types of attacks.' Naruto noticed that one of the other Pains take his fallen. I have to take care both of those two first before I can focus on the last Pain.' Naruto thought as he put a plan into action.

Naruto created a couple of clones as they threw down some smoke bombs obscuring the Pains vision. Suddenly out of the smoke came a Rasenshuriken. Petra moved to absorb the attack but, it transformed into the true Naruto as he tackled down Petra covering his eyes. Another Rasenshuriken shot out at Deva as he dispelled it with a simple glance. But he didn't notice another fall from out of the sky on top of Naraka armed with two Rasengan as he it down into Naraka's back. The original Naruto whom was on top of Petra, stabbed him with his kunai. Before Naruto and his clone could attack Deva, Deva pushed both Naruto's away from him.

"I have to admit that you are far stronger than I imagined. But, regardless of how much you fight against us, we will have you as you are a very valuable Jinchuriki." stated Deva.

"I refuse to give up and give in. What do you hope to gain by collecting all the tailed beasts?" Naruto asked.

"Peace." answered Deva.

"What part of this is peaceful? Destroying the leaf village and hurting innocent people. This ain't peaceful."

"Tell me how you would go about to achieve peace?"

"How you are doing it isn't the right way. I would gather everyone together to talk and form a peaceful solution that doesn't involve war, fighting, or people losing their lives."

Deva found himself swayed by Naruto's words.

"No..... I refuse to be swayed by your words. By only gathering the tailed beast to power the ultimate weapon can I reshape the world." replied Deva. "Universal Pull!"  Naruto found himself being pulled towards Deva as he was armed with a chakra rod into Naruto, a bright yellow flash appeared before him as he found both Minato and Kushina sheltering Naruto from Pains attack as the chakra rod pierced both of Naruto's parents. Naruto stared at his parents in disbelief as he used Kurama's chakra to catch their bodies for they could fall to the ground. "Do you hate me now Jinchuriki? Is this the first time that you have seen a loved one fall before your eyes. Their death is on your hands."

"Shut up!" roared out Naruto as he flared his chakra to create Kurama's chakra form. "I will kill you and then go to the puppet master to talk with him." growled Naruto. His parents sacrifice will not be in vain.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro