30. confontation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter Thirty: confrontation

Naruto directed Shippo where to go as the blonde Jinchuriki gathered his chakra to go sage mode just in case something went wrong. Both his brother and sister wanted to come along but, Naruto needed to do this alone. He didn't want to lose anyone else. His parent's death affected Naruto harder than he expected. He barely had time to mourn their passing.

*It is alright to mourn their deaths. Even if they were terrible parents at first, they tried their hardest to make it up to you. They still loved you even though you hardly saw it.* Kurama stated mentally.

*I will mourn their passing after I have taken care of the last Pain.* Naruto replied. Shippo landed before what appeared to be a very large tree but it was made from paper. "Shippo...... Stay here I shouldn't be long." 

"Alright Naruto. Please be careful." replied Shippo. Naruto nodded his head as he activated his sage mode before ripping a hole into the paper tree entering to find two people waiting. The first was a woman with blue hair as she had a paper rose in her hair. The other looked like a sickly man with red hair.

"At last the peace keeper has come. Have you come for revenge? Do you hate me for taking the people that you vowed to protect and loved away from you?" asked Nagato. Naruto said nothing in response. "Or have you come to give yourself up?" Nagato asked as he shot one of his chakra rods at Naruto. The chakra rod shot deep into Naruto's gut. "Even from this distance, I can control your every your every move as I avoided injuring you. You are a valuable Jinchuriki as we need your Biju to end these wars and to have peace."

Naruto grasped the rod that was in his gut as he looked up at Konan and Nagato through Kyuubi sage eyes. Konan stood there in shock that Naruto was able to override Nagato's hold on him. Naruto pulled out the chakra rod from his gut tossing it aside. 

"I understand pain all too well as I dealt with it most of my life. I was hated and feared all because of what I had sealed within me. I should hate you for taking away my parents but, I don't. Revenge never solves anything. I know that you both used to be students of Jiraiya as he says that you were his inspiration for writing this book." Naruto stated as he pulled out Jiraiya's first book from his bang. He held it up for both Nagato and Konan to see. "I understand possibly better than anyone that you went through some hard times. You also have possibly lost some important people along the way. But how is it that you lost your hope? That you want to kill innocent people whom hold powerful tailed beasts as a weapon to instill peace. To remake the world according to your ideals and kill everyone else. None of what you say and do is peaceful." Naruto stated. Both Konan and Nagato felt guilty about everything. "War is a part of the shinobi war as many will try to stop it ending their lives. We should try to find peaceful solutions in order to unite people in peace. I know that there is a way as I will do everything I can to find it." stated Naruto.

Both Konan and Nagato was amazed by Naruto's determination and spirit. Naruto was definitely the embodiment of the sage of six paths as he was definitely a student of Jiraiya's.

"What is your name Jinchuriki?" asked Nagato.

"My name was inspired by this very book.  According to Jiriaya, I am very much like the character that he based off of you. My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze." answered Naruto.

"Wait...... You said Uzumaki?" asked Konan.

"Yes. I clearly know who you both are. Konan and Nagato Uzumaki. I bet that you didn't even realize that you may have family out there." Naruto stated as he powered down the sage mode.

"No, I had no idea. All this time I thought that I was alone until I meet Konan and Yahiko." replied Nagato.

"Also, to let you know that you are also being used. The person whom calls himself Madara has other plans and someone behind him also has plans for what they want to accomplish."

Naruto told Konan and Nagato what Hagoromo had told him. Both Konan and Nagato looked surprised by what Naruto had just told them.

"Nagato....... I know that since bonding in part with the Gedo statue that you have cut your life short. But you can make things right by telling me about the remaining Akatsuki and their abilities." Naruto stated. Nagato found himself agreeing to Naruto's proposition as he told the blonde about all of the remaining Akatsuki's powers, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Since Naruto had killed off three of their members, their numbers had dwindled down as it was getting harder to extract the Biju from their Jinchuriki hosts. They never realized just how much losing Orochimaru, Deidara, and Sasori was going to affect them. Naruto knew that he would have to gather together the remaining Jinchuriki and teach them how access their Biju forms. No doubt the one behind the scenes would find a way to use the Gedo statue without Nagato's help. Naruto had a feeling that war was close at hand.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro