35. an old team mate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtyFive: an old team mate

Meanwhile as Naruto faced against Obito, word got out to his allies that Naruto was fighting on par with the one whom called himself Madara.  This gave them all the strength to give it their all as well.  Naruto had found his way into all of their hearts regardless if he was a Jinchuriki or not.  At this point Obito was getting desperate to revive the ten tails that he used a ninja tool that had a part of Shukaku's chakra in it as he performed the Edo Tensei to all forth the silver and gold brothers to sacrifice them both to the Gedo statue since because they had a part of Kurama's chakra in them.  

*Damn it all.......  I didn't think that he would go to such lengths to resurrect Juubi.* snarled Kurama mentally.

*Kurama.......  What can you tell me about Juubi?* Naruto asked mentally.  

*It is the total collection of chakra from the one tailed Shukaku to myself, the nine tails.  It is the beginning of all chakra.  A god whom created the various countries.  It has been known by many different names.  Ameno Hitotsu no Kami, Atara, Deidara-Bocchi are just a few of those.  It will swallow oceans.  Split the land.  Carries mountains.  And is the progenitor of all that exists in this world.* Kurama replied.

"I though that you needed the actual Biju's to summon the ten tails!" Naruto yelled at Obito.

"I think that you misunderstand.  The ten tails revival doesn't need to be perfect for my purposes.  My goal is quite simple.  To cast the greatest genjutsu.......  The Infinite Tsukuyomi.  To cast this genjutsu on every human on this planet.  With the genjutsu casted, there will be no more wore, no need for peace......  There will be nothing.  It will be a perfect world!  There lies truth in a singular consciousness that has abandoned all individuality.  This world will no longer need heroes, or things like hope or even a future.  If the ten tails is revived even if its incomplete, I'll be able to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi.  Then all reality will end and that will exist is a single never ending dream." replied Obito.

Naruto creates several clones as he continues to battle against Obito.  At times when Obito performed a powerful jutsu, Kakashi uses his Sharningan to make the jutsu to disappearing by using his Kami.  That's when he discovered a shift in Obito as Naruto managed to scratch the mask he was wearing.  Naruto leapt back to where Kakashi stood.

"Naruto......  I don't know how its possible but his Sharningan and mine seemed to be connected." whispered Kakashi.

"I noticed something odd with that last attack.  Try whatever you did last time as I am going to smash that mask off." replied Naruto with a wild grin on his face.  Kakashi nodded his head.  Naruto charged at Obito armed with a Rasengan.  The Rasengan suddenly disappeared as Naruto's arm seemed to phase through Obito.  Suddenly, Obito's mask shattered revealing a face that Kakashi remembered all too well.  

"Obito?!  Why?!" Kakashi yelled out.  

"Cause you failed at keeping your promise to me.  You let Rin die!" snarled out Obito.  That is when the Edo Tensei Madara. showed up causing Kurama to growl mentally within Naruto's mindscape.  

"I thought that you could handle them." hissed Madara.

"I wanted to capture the remaining Biju before the Juubi was revived.  But they're better than I expected." replied Obito.

"I wanted to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi ritual right away." snapped Madara.

"You know full well that it takes time to summon the moon with that huge genjutsu.  The safest thing is to get rid of them first with the power of the Mazou." stated Obito.

By now all of the other ninja's had come to help out Naruto and the other JInchuriki's in their fights.

"Do you think it honestly matters if your allies are here to back you up?" asked Madara.

"We may end up surprising you.  Together we have a super amazing jutsu.  The strongest that ever existed in the Shinobi world.  It can and will win against the Infinite Tsukuyomi!" replied Naruto.

"Why can't you understand that stopping us is useless?  Your jutsu will dissolve as soom as this war is over.  Then someone will try to do what we are doing now.  You can't win in this world!  No matter how much you struggle.  By now you should know......  That there is no hope in this world!" stated Obito.

"Sorry!  But we don't care about that." snarled Naruto which caused his allies to smile.

"It's useless to argue over this during a battle.  Let's get this over with!" snapped Madara.

"Not when you have people that have different options.  In cases you should apply the majority rule.  As it stands......  We have you greatly out numbered." added Gaara.  This caused Naruto to smile while both Madara and Obito frowned.

"We will decide after we exterminate everyone.  This world will come to an end!" snarled out Obito.

"If that is your choice........  This world will not end.  Not by your hands.  We will not let it!" yelled out Naruto as resounding cheers echoed out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro