5. The Kitsune Clan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I strongly advise those whom are faint of heart, hate violence, brutality, and neglect not to read this.  I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto.  The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using.  I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Five: the kitsune clan

Shuichi had given Naruto a sleeping herb to knock the young blonde out.  While he was out cold.  Shuichi took the chance to set Naruto's arm back into place.  He could feel his father's power beginning to heal Naruto's wounds.  Shuichi had a lot of questions for both his father Kurama and Naruto.

*Yoko......* Kurama called out mentally.

*Yes dad?*

*Did you gather everyone together?*

*Most.  There is ten of us total.  Two of them are your grandchildren.  Most are your cubs.*

*Who did you gather?* Shuichi looked at the unconscious Naruto in his arms in question at his father's question.  *I am creating a summoning contract for Naruto.  It's the only safe way to pull me from out of him without killing him.* Kurama added.

*I see.......  Besides myself, there is Tomoe, Chizuru, Sherufanir, the twins Koma and Soro, Azusa, and Momiji.  The grandchildren are Shippo and Ginko.* answered Shuichi.

*Thank you.  I will explain everything after Naruto summons me from out of the mindscape.*

As Shuichi made the final approach to the house, he could feel Naruto beginning to stir.  Shuichi stopped to see the young blonde's eyes flutter open.

"Did you sleep well Naruto?" Shuichi asked as he put Naruto down.

"Yes.  Thank you where are we?"

"About a couple of minutes away from the house."

"Kurama said that there was ten of you all living together.  He created a summoning contract to have all the kitsunes to be summoned including him to aid me if I chose to become a ninja." stated Naruto.

"So, you are originally from one of the hidden villages.  What about your family?" Shuichi asked.  Naruto looked sad and depressed when asked about his family.

"They don't care about me.  They are probably glad that I'm gone." Naruto replied.  Shuichi grabbed Naruto pulling the young child close.

"Well then they are idiots.  We will be your family from now on." stated Shuichi.  Naruto cried into the older teen's chest.  "Come on I bet everyone will love to meet you." Shuichi stated as he wiped away Naruto's tears.  Naruto smiled back weakly as the two continue on their way.

Soon the two were standing outside a large estate home.  It was much larger than the Uchiha main compound.  Naruto stood in awe as Shuichi took the young child by the hand leading him into the house.

"Guys I am back and I brought someone with me." Shuichi yelled out.  Suddenly Naruto was knocked off his feet as foxes of various shapes, sizes, and colors nuzzled at him with love and affection.

*Dad.......  Grandpa.......!* called out voices I the back of Naruto's mind.  Naruto laughed out loud as their noses and whiskers tickled his skin.

*Okay kits that's enough.  Please let my host up.* Kurama stated.  The foxes got up off f Naruto shapeshifting into their almost human forms but each of them still had their fox ears and tails.  Shuichi also shifted into his true demonic form.

"Naruto allow me to have everyone introduce themselves." stated Yoko Kurama.  He now had silvery white long hair.  A pair of matching ears and tails as his eyes were a golden yellow color.

"I am Tomoe." stated another silvery white fox.  But his hair was much shorter than Yoko's as he had dark grey eyes (Tomoe is from Kamisama Kiss).

"Hey...... I'm Shippo!" cheered out a small tan fox.  His chesnut brown hair was tied up into a ponytail.  He had pointed human ears and fox paws for his feet (Shippo is from Inuyasha).

"My name is Chizuru Minamoto." replied a golden fox.  She had long golden blonde hair as the tips of her fox ears was a darker blonde.  Her tail had a white tip as she had large lavender purple eyes (Chizuru is from Kanokon).

"I'm Sherufanir but everyone calls me Sheru for short." added a light tan fox.  She had long light tan hair as the tips of her ears was a darker brown.  She had a white tip fox tail and lavender purple eyes (Sherufanir is from Record of Agarest War).

"I am known as Koma." replied a silvery blue fox with two tails.  Her hair was a violet blue color as she had golden yellow eyes (Koma is from Tail Tale).

"And I am her twin sister Soro." stated a soft spoken golden yellow fox as her ears and single tail matched the color of her hair.  She had large emerald green eyes (Soro is from Tail Tale).

"Hello....... I am Ginko." stated another soft-spoken silver fox who looked more like a boy than a girl. She had short boyish cut silver hair and silver ears and tail to match.  She had large sea foam green eyes (Ginko is from Kowaku no Toki).

"And I am Azusa." stated a brown fox but she had snow white hair.  The tip of her tail was white and she had grassy green eyes (Azusa is from Okaeshi Beast).

"And finally, I am Momiji." stated a golden-brown fox.  She had short hair as the tips of her ears was black and she had light brown eyes.  (Momiji is from Hanamaru).

"It's nice to meet you all.  My name is Naruto." the young blonde stated as he bowed his head.

*Naruto, now would be a good time to summon me.  I want to explain to my kits everything.* Kurama stated mentally.  Naruto nodded his head as he bit down onto one of his fingers drawing blood.  Naruto ran his hands through the series of hand signs.

"Summon jutsu.......  Kurama!" he called out placing his hand down onto the ground.  A large summoning circle appeared from underneath his hand.  A puff of smoke revealed Kurama in his human-like form. All of the kits moved tackling the fox lord to the ground.  Laughter arose from the great fox.

"Okay it's nice to see you all.  Now please get off of me so I can explain everything." stated Kurama.  All ten cubs got off of Kurama as they all sat down around the Biju indian style.

Kurama told them all about being sealed away within the Uzumaki clan only to be used as a weapon by Madara Uchiha and someone claiming to be Madara.  He told about how he was forced to attack the leaf on the day Naruto was born.  He fought Naruto's father Minato Namikaze before the third hokage sealed him into Naruto.

"Naruto comes from both the Namikaze and Uzumaki clan.  But his parents beat him up constantly.  His twin sister and older brother look down and pick on him.  The villages hate and despise him because of me.  He's sneered at, beaten up, spit at, spoke to poorly about, feared, and looked at like he's a demon and monster by the villagers.  They even tried to kill him." Kurama stated.  All of the girls broke down hearing this as the boys snarled angrily. "This is when we set out to find you all.  I had no idea that Yoko had already gathered you all together.  I am asking for you all to help me look after Naruto.  To make him a strong and more capable ninja."  The kitsune's talked amongst themselves before turning to Naruto and Kurama.

"Of course, we will help Naruto.  He is somewhat family." stated Yoko.  Tears streaked down Naruto's face as he cried.

"Then from this day forth we will be known as the Kitsune Clan." stated Kurama.  All of the cubs hugged Naruto welcoming him into the family.  They all vowed to not only make Naruto stronger but to treat him like he was a part of their family even if he was human and from the clan that had sealed him away.  Naruto was nothing like the rest of the Uzumaki clan.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro