15| The Cabin

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kelly LeVonne

Lunch with Alice was fun as she caught me up with everything I had missed since I left and hadn't yet found out.

Afterwards, we had gone to the Morrison Luxury Mall where we shopped as long as our hearts desired. The Morrison Luxury Mall was a different mall in the  suburbs of Edenspree that had shops of only top designers around the world so Alice loved it even more even though it was over an hour drive from the restaurant we ate at which was on the other side of town.

She had complained that she was craving their food so I had no choice otherwise I would have had to deal with a cranky Alice. I swear the woman wasn't even done with her first trimester yet and she was already driving me crazy.

Safe to say by the time I arrived home, I was exhausted and I had collapsed on my bed after setting my alarm for 5:30 pm.

Promptly, it woke me up at that time and I immediately began getting myself ready for dinner with Theodore. I was both excited as I was anxious to see him again.

As I took a relaxing bath, questions began roving around my mind such as, what were we now? I know we had just had sex and all but he was the King. Surely, he didn't go around having sex with just anyone so what if he wanted more? Do I?

I realized how crazy I was thinking of the answer to those questions when we were just having our first date so I decided to let it go and go with the flow.

Once done with my bath, I moistured my skin and did my make up to perfection opting for a natural look with nude glitter eyeshadow and glossy ombré lipstick. Once done, I dressed in an outfit which I had gotten at the mall with Alice. It is a tight, short pale pink satin dress, the flashy surface of the material blinking in the bright lights. It had a firm spaghetti strap and a v neck area. Once done, I wore a black strap YSL heel and carried a crusted dollar Judith Leiber purse to match.

As I looked in the mirror, I admired myself, happy with how I turned out. I looked dressed to kill and I was sure the king wouldn't be able to keep his eyes, and hopefully, hands off of me.

I looked to the clock and saw it was 7:30 pm just as I received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
He's here.

So with a last look in the mirror, I began my descent downstairs. As I was about walking across the foyer, I heard a noise made in the living room so I went there only to see Tate and Callen arguing like little children as per usual.

With a roll of my eyes, I turned around to leave before I heard a whistle. I turned back around to see both boys attention on me.

"Where are you going?" Callen asked with a secretive grin that made me frown.

"Out. Mind your business, big brother." He just chuckled and shook his head before turning back around, meanwhile Tate kept staring at me. I arched a brow at him.

"You look hot." He finally said making Callen's head turn so fast you would think he would have a whiplash. This made me laugh.

"Bro, that's my sister." Callen said with a straight face.

"I know." Tate rolled his eyes. "I was just saying."

"Don't say such things to my little sister, man. That's fucked up." Callen said and I took that as my cue to leave them be.

I found a red Rolls Royce phantom on the drive way that was different from my father's black one so I immediately knew it belonged to Theodore. A man in a black suit stepped out and opened the door for me, bowing his head slightly. "Good Evening, Miss LeVonne." He greeted.

"Good Evening. And it's just Kelly." I told him with a small smile before getting into the plush cream interior.

Soon, we began the ride and twenty minutes in, I realized that I hadn't asked Theodore where we were having dinner. Then I remembered that it's not like I could anyway. I didn't have his number before this evening, which reminded me to save it before I forgot.

I did that immediately before sitting up and looking up at the drivers seat remembering that I hadn't asked his name earlier. "Excuse me, um, Mister?"

"Victor." He replied curtly his eyes unwavering from the road.

"Excuse me, Victor." I repeated. "Where exactly are we going?"

He was quiet for a while before he replied. "His Majesty says it is a surprise." He told me.

A small grin came to my face as I settled back into my seat. I wasn't surprised at this. So I allowed my mind wander and tried guessing. I never did like surprises.

I figured he couldn't take me to a popular restaurant. Too many prying eyes. He couldn't take me to any restaurant, period. It would be like begging the press to get more into his business. But then again as the sovereign he definitely wouldn't dine with civilians, especially if he wanted privacy tonight.

In a matter of minutes, my guessing came to an end as the car pulled to a stop in front of a majestic lake house that looked more like a super expensive suburban mansion than anything.

My door was swiftly opened and this time it wasn't by Victor. I felt my breath hitch as I stepped out and I was faced with the man who had invoked more feelings in me in mere hours than I've felt in a lifetime. Standing before me was none other than King Theodore himself whom as he surveyed my attire for the night, looked like it was all he could do to not ravish me on the spot.

I saw his face come down on me before I felt his soft yet firm lips on mine. His big hand went to my hips, squeezing firmly as I felt his tongue brush up against mine illiciting a small moan from me. This made him even more hungry as his lips slanted across mine to gain more access, taking all that I had to give and some more.

Finally, we pulled apart and I looked into his beautiful grey eyes, my palm rested softly on his face.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He said his voice raspy and deep. The one combination that could make me weak in the knees. It was doing a damn good job of that right now.

"Thank you." I said with a giggle. "And you look handsome as always." I told him honestly as I used my thumb to wipe off my lip gloss from his lips.

He captured the finger in his mouth giving it a soft bite as his eyes held mine, a promise in them. Finally, he released me and took ahold of my hand. "Come. Welcome to the royal cabin. It's highly isolated so there is no likelihood of any paparazzi lurking around, if they even know about the existence of this place."

"Perks of being a King." I said lowly and we both laughed as we walked up the long pavement leading to the cabin.

Please don't forget to vote, comment your thoughts, share and follow me for updates in the near future.💘

Also, how are you liking this book so far? (Personally, I'm enjoying writing it , lol.)

New update coming on Tuesday, guys, due to the fact that I'm tryna get up to 360 reads.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro