12- monster vs demon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Notes – I claim no rights or anything associated with the Naruto series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

"..." regular speech, '...' beast speech, *...* mental telepathy, CAPS - ATTACKS, (author notes)

Chapter Twelve: monster vs demon

"Fang Over Fang!" howled Kakuzu as he spun attacking the group. The squad split up into three man teams in order to deal with the demons. Naruto-Kyuubi, Shikamaru, and Jiraiya dealt with the wolf Kakuzu, Sasuke-Taka, Temari, and Kurenai dealt with the spider Zetsu, while Gaara-Shukaku, Sakura, and Kakashi dealt with the bone Hidan.

Kakuzu moved again avoiding getting caught by Shikamaru's shadow that moved to trap the wolf.

"Double Piercing Fang!" howled Kakuzu as he moved attacking the two humans. Naruto-Kyuubi shifted into their full feral form slamming into the wolf hard.

"Needle Jizo!" shouted out Jiraiya as his hair transformed into needles which he whipped at the beasts. Kyuubi-Naruto moved avoiding getting hit by the needles as they slammed into the wolf causing Kakuzu to howl in pain.

"Bastards you are going to pay for that! Man Beast Transformation: Double Headed Wolf!" Kakuzu yelled out as he transformed into a large two headed and two tailed wolf. He was several inches shorter than Kyuubi in this form. "Double Wolf Fang!" he barked attacking the three man squad.

Kyuubi-Naruto's tails whipped grabbing his human team mates. Low deep snarls erupted from the fox as the flames around his tails grew more intense.

*No more nice fox. You have just made a very fatal mistake of pissing us off ! Phoenix Immortal Fire!* snarled Kyuubi-Naruto. Kakuzu tried to move to avoid the attack finding himself trapped. Shikamaru had created six shadow clones as he had locked on his shadow to the wolf's shadow.

"Shadow Strangle Hold!" Shikamaru stated with a smile stretched across his face. The fire attack hit the wolf again and again killing the demon beast.

"Spider Sticky Gold!" shouted out Zetsu as he spat out hard webs from his mouth which became arrows.

"Cutting Whirlwind!" shouted out Temari as blades of wind cut down the arrows.

"Bringer of Darkness Technique!" shouted out Kurenai as she created an illusion of darkness to blind the spider.

"Spider War Bow Tremendous Fissure!" shouted out Zetsu as several spider web arrows shot out at Temari and Kurenai.

"Blades Of Wind!" shouted out Temari as she tried to cut down the arrows but it was no use. Several of the arrows hit them as Sasuke-Taka used his clawed wing hands to protect his team mates. Sasuke-Taka lept up into the air grabbing both Kurenai and Temari with his tail as he couldn't take anymore hits. The spider lept up after them which forced Sasuke-Taka to toss the humans. He could see Kyuubi-Naruto running to catch them in his tails once his demon had been destroyed. Sasuke-Taka then shifted into full beast form attacking the spider.

*Rising Thunder!* snarled Taka-Sasuke sending strong lightning bolts through Zetzu when the attacked onto the dragon-bird. Zetsu howled in pain as the dragon-bird wasn't finished. *Flying Thunder God!* he roared as huge lightning bolts completely destroyed the spider demon.

Gaara-Shukaku, Sakura, and Kakashi were having a hard time in dealing with Hidan as his bones seemed much stronger than normal human bones.

"Finger Bullet!" shouted out Hidan as small bone bullets flew towards the group.

"Shield Of Sand!" snarled Gaara-Shukaku as a sand wall formed stopping the bullets. Kakashi moved with blinding speed attacking the bone demon.

"Omote Renge (hidden lotus)!" yelled out Kakashi as he kicked Hidan up into the air. Before Kakashi could finish off the move, bones spurted out from the demon's body.

"Dance Of The Larch!" shouted Hidan as Kakashi narrowly avoided the sharp bones. As both men came down Sakura charged in trying to connect with her super strength against the demon. "Dance Of The Camellia!" snapped the demon as he pulled out two of his bones wielding them like swords. Gaara-Shukaku's sand moved picking up Sakura before the demon could attack her. Gaara-Shukaku transformed into full feral form as they moved to attack the demon.

*Desert Avalanche!* the raccoon beast growled slamming his paws down into the ground. A huge wave of sand tried to bury the demon but he managed to elude the capture. Kakashi ran at the demon at top speed that was faster than humanly possible.

"Asakujaku!" Kakashi yelled out connecting a few well placed hits. Shukaku-Gaara's sand wrapped tight around the demons body slamming him hard into the ground. Sakura used her supercharged fist to smash up the ground.

*Giant Sand Burial!* roared the beast as the demon was sucked down into the ground burying him under a ton of rock and sand.

Finally it was over as the three monstrous teens shifted back to their human form panting hard. They had over used their powers as they never before merged with the the consciousness of their beasts. The three teens were completely exhausted as the elder humans moved freeing the villagers. Some of the villagers picked up sticks and stones as they moved to attack the three monster teens.

"Wait!" yelled out an elderly voice. Hiruzen Sarutobi, the elder of the village stepped forward as the humans of the squad were still poised for battle. Seeing how in their weakened condition, the three teens were far too weak to fight the villagers as they didn't want to fight them. The villagers backed off wondering what their elder was thinking. "I have known since these three first came to the village. I knew that they weren't human, that they were artificial created monsters. I had asked them for their help after Kakashi Hatake and Master Jiraiya rescued them from the lab that had created them. The group that has been attacking our village and other villages possess incredible powers that none of us can fight with them on equal ground. This is the reason that I had asked these three for their assistance asking them to keep their true identities a secret. The only ones whom knew the truth are the ones you see before you." stated Hiruzen. Upon hearing this villagers placed down their sticks and stones that were in their hands as the elder and the squad moved helping the three monster teens back up to their feet.

"Hey Sakura do you happen to still have that collar that I was wearing when I first came to this village?" asked Naruto in a shaky voice.

"I think so..." she replied. She gasped suddenly understanding why Naruto needed it for as she than ran off suddenly to go and get it.

"Naruto are you certain that you want to use it to contain your transformation?" asked Jiraiya.

"Both Kyuubi and I are far too weak to keep control over the transformation. It is probably the only way I can think off without hurting anybody." replied Naruto weakly. He knew that his fox half would understand, even in their weakened condition who knew what damage he would cause if he went through the transformation during a full moon. Naruto wasn't going to risk it.

'It is a good call Naruto. I don't mind only for one night.' stated Kyuubi. The look of shock stretched across everyone’s faces as it seemed that they had clearly heard Kyuubi. Naruto could tell from the look on their faces that they had heard the fox as Naruto was about to question why.

'It is because when I awoke, it opened the pathways. Now ordinary human beings can hear us without any problems.' replied Taka.

"Will you three be all right?" asked Kurenai.

"A days red and we shall be back to normal." replied Gaara as Sakura came running back with the power inhibitor collar in hand. Naruto just shook his head before she placed the collar firmly around his neck. The group had brought the three teens to their house as they clearly needed the rest. They told them that they would check on them in the morning.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro