14) mating cycle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings:  this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS,

scrlet (sighing): ok now that I have written this chapter I feel so much better.

Allen, Kanda, & Lavi (in unison): good for a minute there you had us worried.

scrlet: sorry guys! Major warning ahead as this chapter contains sexual content (Yaoi action).

Lavi: you still won't tell us what kind of sexual content that it has, will you scrlet?

scrlet (shakes head): nope... but I think I may end up surprising my readers with what I have planned.

Allen: just as long as it isn't anything bad.

Kanda: I agree with you there Allen. scrletfyre claims no rights or don't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and such...

14) mating cycle

Kanda began to feel it much stronger than ever before, the dark and evil force was growing. Even his son Kenji could feel it as well. What made matters even worse was that it had been a week since his sons had left to find their mates as the only one to return back home was Hayate along with Sakura. Kanda became worried that something had happened to the others. But what was even more pressing was that Kanda had noticed the change within both Allen and his son Shinji.

'It seems that their cycle is happening at the same time. But I don't know if I can tell Kenji about what is going to happen. I didn't have any warning signs for this when it first happened.' Kanda thought to himself as he could feel Mugen pulsing on his arm.

*Whatever you do Yuu... stay out of it. It is our decision when to invoke the changes. It has been this way for countless centuries. This is the only way for those two to awaken their full power.* stated Mugen. Kanda understood Mugen's words as he knew that the weapons knew what they were doing.

"Yuu...I..." Allen stated panting as lust clouded his large silver dollar eyes. His voice was straining to his true voice.

"Its all right Allen. I know..." stated Kanda as he took Allen by the hand leading him to a room where they could be alone. A large bed laid in the room as Kanda locked the door walking up to Allen as he began to gently kiss Allen's neck running his wet tongue over Allen's gills causing him to moan out in pleasure. Kanda's hands moved stripping Allen from his all of his clothing. When Kanda's hand touched Allen's erection, Allen had lost it as he moaned out loud. Allen's human legs were shacking threatening to collapse on him.

Yuu...Ah... Allen moaned out in his true voice. Kanda gently scooped Allen up into his arms caring him over to the bed bridal style.

"God what am I going to do with you Allen. You are all ready so hard and wet?" Kanda asked seductively. Kanda laid Allen onto the bed as he stripped off his own clothing. Allen watched him with lust covered eyes as his hands moved to remove Kanda's pants which had a hard tent pitched in it. Allen slowly removed the pants brushing his black right hand against Kanda's throbbing erection. This caused Kanda to moan out in his own true voice. Kanda wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back. Kanda could feel the need to take Allen as he could smell Allen's pheromones. This caused Kanda to look at him in question as Allen could only nod his head.

"The gods... Lord Neptune and Lord Posiedon are going to be increasing our own powers. Noah and Mugen will be far stronger than before." Allen stated as Kanda laid besides his mate.

"This threat must be truly that powerful to invoke this." Kanda stated grabbing Allen's cock pumping it. Allen's hips began to buck as Kanda took his other hand needing Allen's nipples into hard peaks as he kissed them. His tongue playing on Allen's chest licking the nipples.

*Yes it is Yuu. Both Mugen and I agreed to this as the only way to gain this power is now during the cycle.* replied Noah. Kanda heard the weapons words as he began to kiss his way down to Allen's erection as he incerted a single finger into Allen's ass. Kanda could hear Allen moaning for more.

*Relax my Moyashi.* Kanda told Allen mentally before he inserted the second finger into Allen's ass scissoring Allen. Allen was riding the fingers hungrily as he moaned.

Yuu...I...wanna...Ah... Allen panted. Kanda knew what Allen wanted as he inserted his third finger into Allen's ass as he suckled harder on Allen's erection. When Kanda's fingers found Allen's prostate, Allen had came into Kanda's mouth. Kanda drank the seed hungrily before he moved positioning himself between Allen's legs. His own erection was rock hard and throbbing painfully as some pre-cum laid on the slit.

Allen... Kanda whispered in his true voice.

Do...it...! Allen replied. Kanda took out his slick fingers before he inserted his hard cock into Allen's tense cheeks. He waited for a second or two before he moved his body thrusting hard into Allen. Allen's moans sounded like music. When Kanda hit the prostate again both Mugen and Noah had reverted to their released forms as both weapons pulsed with each thrust. Allen's cock risen to an erection as Kanda stroked it with each thrust. Ah...Yuu...uh... moaned out Allen as he came suddenly all over Kanda's hand and stomach. Kanda thrusted one more time into Allen as his muscles tightened before he suddenly came spilling his seed into Allen. It was several minutes before Kanda moved laying besides Allen whom was all ready passed out.

Meanwhile in another part of the castle both Ranpu and Sumizome had come to agreement that now was the time to awaken. With the threat now growing stronger, now was a perfect time.

-You know what we have to do, don't you Sumizome?- asked Ranpu.

-Yes, I do. So it is finally time. I am ready if you are Ranpu.- replied Sumizome. Both weapons knew that now with Shinji's cycle at hand, now was the time to bring forth not only the next batch of sirens but also to fully awaken the full extent of their power and their true weapon forms.

Both Shinji and Kenji were in their room spending time together. Kenji could feel and sense the darkness growing.

'This ain't a natural darkness. That much is certain. Shin has also been acting a bit strange lately. What is going on?' Kenji thought to himself. Shinji cuddled closer to Kenji9 as lust clouded his eyes.

Kenji...I feel...strange... moaned Shinji in his true voice.

"Shin... what's wrong?" asked Kenji. Being a siren of the same sex, of course Kenji knew about the mer's mating cycle in order to reproduce young. 'Don't tell me that he is going through the cycle.' Kenji thought to himself. "Shin... we can't... not now!" stated Kenji as Shinji planted an aggressive kiss onto his twin brothers lips. Kenji could feel himself melting into Shinji's kiss as he began to remove Shinji's clothing. Shinji moaned as he began to strip Kenji of his clothing. Both were fondling each other as they stood fully erect. Shinji's pheromones had over ridden Kenji forcing the two to proceed with the mating process. Both weapons knew that their human halves won't be too happy with this move but it was the only way for them to do what needed to be done. Both Shinji and Kenji moved to the bed as Shinji laid down first. Kenji gently licked and kissed Shinji's nipples raising them to small peaks as he gently stroked his twins erection. Shinji moaned out in pleasure as he sounded like he was singing in his true voice.

Ah...Ken...more please...uh... moaned out Shinji. Kenji gently kissed his way down to his twin erection engulfing it into his warm mouth as he incerted a single finger into Shinji's ass.

*Relax Shin... I will make you feel good.* Kenji told his twin mentally as he incerted a second finger into Shinji's tense cheeks. Kenji began to scissor Shinji's ass causing the older twin to ride the fingers hungrily as he moaned out for more. Kenji inserted his third finger into Shinji as he suckled hard on Shinji's erection. When Kenji's fingers found his twins prostate, Shinji had literally lost it as he came into Kenji's mouth. Kenji drank the seed greedily before he removed his slick fingers from Shinji's ass. Shinji moaned as he still wanted more. Don't worry Shinji. I will give you what you want. replied Kenji in his true voice as he placed the head of his cock between Shinji's ass. With a single thrust he incerted himself into the others ass. Shiji wrapped his legs around Kenji's waist as the two thrusted against hard. Both of their weapons pulsed as they reverted to their released forms as power vibrated through their human halves. The two sirens didn't notice as they were only feeling the pleasure brought forth from their mating. Kenji wrapped his hand around Shinji's newly aroused cock as he pumped it with each thrust as he hit Shinji's prostate.

Ah...Kenji...uh...I'm gonna... moaned Shinji as he came all over Kenji's hand and stomach. Kenji thrusted one more time deeply into Shinji as he could feel his muscles tighten before he released his seed into his mate. It took Kenji several minutes to pull himself out of Shinji before he collapsed besides his mate.

Finally it was done as the weapons reverted back to their normal forms. They took over their human halves as they slept as they picked up the pregnant sirens to move them to a nearby tub full of water. The cycle had been fully released as now both Shinji and Allen laid pregnant with the new young. Now came the harder part, releasing the other weapons and their true power.

NEXT CHAPTER...feminine aid, part one

Allen & Kanda (blushing): ...

Lavi: wow... I didn't see that coming!

scrlet: I know... I don't think that my readers did as well.

Allen: god why... I am pregnant again?

Kanda: not only you but Shinji as well. Do you truly have a death wish scrlet? Ain't it too early for us to have grandchildren?

scrlet: oh come on Kanda... like I have any control over what happens half of the time as I just write what comes to my mind.

Allen: makes me wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter.

scrlet: well you have to stay tuned to find out.

Kanda: god... I have a bad feeling about this.

Lavi: you and me both Kanda. Please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro