15) feminine aid, part one

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Allen: I can somewhat understand now what you did in the last chapter as you wanted to give us a fighting chance against this evil force.

scrlet: yes Allen that's exactly why I had you and Shinji become pregnate and the reason why I had Ranpu and Sumizome awaken.

Kanda: but you are forgetting one crucial thing scrlet as PokerPair pointed out.

scrlet (sighs): yes I know. What is happening to the other sirens and their mates all the while this is going on?

Lavi: well do you have an answer for that scrlet?

scrlet: well wonder no more my dear readers. I had planned on the next couple of chapters to update what was happening to some of the others since I know that Hayate is at the castle with Sakura but that still leaves the other three whom are in other territories.

Allen: so you had planned this out from the beginning.

scrlet: not really but I felt now was a good enough time to update what was happening to Izark, Ryou, and Ashitaka along with their mates. (whispers) Before I plan to do something evil that I will possibly not be forgiven for.

Kanda & Allen (in unison): oh no... she has that look.

Lavi (shutters): god help us with whatever devilish plan scrlet is planning. scrletfyre claims no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

15) feminine aid, part one

Meanwhile back in Amoresin Providence, Miranda Lotto sat alone on the shore close to the ocean as she had Suman's coat drapped over her. She shivered as she tried to keep warm with what had happened. She became worried when the siren didn't surface for a while. Suman had told her not to worry so much as Izark would awaken sooner or later as he had to recover from what happened. Izark finally broke the surface as he could see Miranda still sitting on the shore. Izark swam as close as he could to the shore as he couldn't get out without a fresh change of clothing as his was destroyed and deep down in the water.

"Miranda... are you all right?" asked Izark gently. Miranda looked up to see Izark still in the water allowing Miranda to see his full true form.

"I should be asking you that Mr. Walker." replied Miranda.

"Its just lzark. My kind don't have a formal last name except for my once human father Yuu Kanda." replied Izark.

"Sorry I didn't know. But you look to be all right now." stated Miranda blushing as she saw Izark's completely black right arm as she couldn't help but to notice his muscular body. Izark's dark brown tail flicked lightly with the water as his upper human half laid on the shore. Miranda couldn't help but to notice how truly handsome Izark was. Izark looked around not seeing Suman around as he could see Miranda shivering. Izark activated his weapon causing Tsuchi to revert to its altered form as he willed the earth to move to form a dome around Miranda. Miranda looked a bit shocked as she watched the earth move as she watched the earth move as the fire now seemed much warmer.

"I am much better now thank you for your concern. Where did Suman go?"asked Izark.

"He went to get us some clothing. I was told to wait here and to stay out of sight. Its my own fault that this happened to you." stated Miranda sadly.

"No its not Miranda. It is the humans who don't understand how truly special you are." replied Izark. This caused Miranda to blush a deeper shade of red. "You are a very special human Miranda as you possess a very unique power. The power to control luck and fate. Most humans won't understand why you have this power or choose to except it. You are also special to me Miranda. I had fallen in love with you at first sight as you have been chosen to become my mate." replied Izark.

"...Mate...?" questioned Miranda.

"In the sirens terms it means wife, loved one, the one that they chose to be theirs. Its good to see that you are all right Prince Izark." stated Suman causing Miranda to jump.

"Suman you scared her. What in the world were you thinking leaving her alone by herself?" asked Izark angerily as the earth shook matching his mood.

"Careful sire. You might give away that we are still alive. The humans here have a real grudge against the sirens but I don't know the reason why." replied Suman. Izark caused Tsuchi to revert back to normal as he calmed down. Suman gave Miranda her change of clothing first. "Prince could you give her some privacy so she can change?" asked Suman. Izark nodded his head as he willed the earth to move covering the dome to form a cylinder around Miranda.

The earth shifted away from Miranda as she saw Izark was back to his human form. Miranda wore her down as she remembered how the siren had told her that he had prefeared her hair down. Miranda felt a bit embarced with how she looked as she was wearing a dress with very loud colors. Miranda could see Izark blushing lightly as he had noticed how the colors on her clothing made her glow as she didn't appear so pale as the lines around her eyes seemed lighter.

"Wow... Miranda, you look beautiful." stated Izark. Miranda could tell that Izark meant every word that he was saying as she blushed.

"Prince Izark... its not safe to stay here. We need to get both you and Miranda out of the Amoresin Providence and back to the Greffon Providence. Your fathers are possibly worried about you." stated Suman.

"I understand Suman. Miranda it is best that you come with us. You are tied into this as well. I will explain everything along the way." stated Izark as Miranda just nodded her head. Izark grabbed a hold of Miranda's left hand with his black right as they followed Suman. While holding Izark's hand Miranda could feel and hear this strange pulsing like a hear beat, she could also feel this strange warmth enter into her body. Miranda just listened as Izark began to explain everything.

They were just about to leave the Amoresin Providence when suddenly as Izark began to become pale as his breathing erratic.

"Higness!" shouted out Suman as the people of the providence had surrounded Suman, Miranda, and Izark "Don't do this! Can't you see that you are all being used." called out Suman as he activated his weapon.

Don't do it Suman... don't hurt them! called out Izark in his true voice as he was forced to transform back into mer form. The humans began to surround Izark as the smell from the mer flesh, scales, and blood proved so great causing Tsuchi to fully manifest.

"This is where you die siren!" one of the humans shouted as they attacked Izark stabbing him with a sword covered in mermaids blood.

"...No!..." shouted both Suman and Miranda in unison as they watched Izark fall to the ground lifeless.

"TEMPLAR WINDS!" snapped Suman as he caused everyone to blow away from him and Miranda. Both Miranda and Suman ran to Izark's side. The siren was bleeding badly as the wound looked deep. Suman used his wind cannon arm to keep everyone away. "Damn it all... it is about time that you all wake up! PURIFYING WIND!" snapped Suman. Miranda could see that Izark was dying.

"No Izark... Don't leave me. I love you." cried Miranda as she ment the words. Izark was the first being to treat her nicely and give her love. (sings "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park from the album "Metora." I claim no rights to this song. PLAY SONG)

"When this began, I had nothing to say and I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me. I was confused, and I let it all out to find that I'm not the only person with these things in mind. Inside of me but all the vacancy the words revealed is the only real thing that I've got left to feel. Nothing to loose, just stuck hollow and alone and the fault is my own. And the fault is my own." Miranda began to sing as the tears streaked down her face as she held Izark close to her. (chorus) "I want to heal, I want to feel what I thought was never real. I want to let go of the pain I've held so long erase all the pain til it's gone. I want to heal, I want to feel like I'm close to something real. I want to find something I've wanted all along. Somewhere I begong." sang Miranda as she felt this strange energy rush through her body going into Izark as his wounds started to heal. "And I've got nothing to say. I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face. I was confused, looking everywhere only to find that it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind. So what am I? What do I have but negativity? Cause I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me. Nothing to loose, nothing to gain. Hollow and alone. And the fault is my own, the fault is my own." By now the spell had released the humans from being controlled by the evil force. They watched as Miranda held the injured siren in her arms lovingly as they all dropped their weapons. Suman used his powers to blow them out to sea. (chorus) "I want to heal, I want to feel what I thought was never real. I want to let go of the pain I've held so long erase all the pain til it's gone. I want to heal, I want to feel like I'm close to something real. I want to find something I've wanted all along. Somewhere I begong." Izark's coloring had returned back to normal as he began to breath easier. "I will never know myself until I do this on my own and I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed. I will never be anything til I break away. I'll find myself today." Miranda sang as Izark began to regain consciousness as he lightly brushed Miranda's tears away from her face. His right black arm had returned back to its normal shape and form. (chorus) "I want to heal, I want to feel what I thought was never real. I want to let go of the pain I've held so long erase all the pain til it's gone. I want to heal, I want to feel like I'm close to something real. I want to find something I've wanted all along. Somewhere I begong." Miranda sang as she could feel the energy and power fade away from her as she held Izark's hand close to her face.

...Miranda... he stated softly in his true voice before his eyes closed again. With the people of Amoresin Providence free from their spell, they helped Miranda and Suman with taking care of Izark in order to atone for what they had done to the siren. They had no right to be forgiven. They just hoped that the siren would recover.

NEXT CHAPTER...feminine aid, part two

Lavi: wow... I didn't know that Miranda could sing let alone rap!

Kanda: is it just me or didn't you pull the same stunt in the first story when I sang to Allen, bringing him back from the brink of death.

Allen: yeah... and I did the same thing to you Kanda. What's up scrlet?

scrlet: well I felt that the song I chose for Miranda to sing best fit her character as she wanted somewhere to belong. And the place she needed to be was besides Izark's side as his mate. I plan for some songs to be used during this story much like I did during the first story. I have several songs in mind.

Lavi: I guess that we can't take things easy as it still raises a question. Whom will appear in the next part?

Kanda: well if I had to say, it is possibly not you and Yuki as you know alot about what is going on with the sirens and stuff.

Allen: which means that it could be Cloud and Ryou.

scrlet: well I am not saying for sure as I have to think about what my next move is. I am not sure of what I plan to do next and what song I plan to use. So please give me sometime to figure things out.

Lavi: or we could always ask the readers their thoughts into this.

Kanda: so please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think.

Allen: yeah... as it will help scrlet grately!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro