16) feminine aid, part two

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

scrlet (waves): hello fans... I'm back with more!

Kanda (pouting): it is about damn time!

Allen (sighing): don't mind mister grumpy pants.

Lavi (handing Kanda a cup of coffee): here this should help.

scrlet: what has gotten into Kanda?

Allen: I think it is what happened to Izark during the last chapter.

Kanda: how could you do things like that screlt?

scrlet: well... it is because I am the writer and I can! Don't tell me that you are getting drawn into my story Kanda.

Kanda: che... don't flatter your self.

Lavi (laughing): I think he honestly is scrlet. But then who can blame him? It is a good story!

scrlet (blushing): thank you Lavi.

Allen: scrletfyre claims no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other various things...

16) feminine aid, part two

At that same moment in Capital City, Cloud Nyne sat besides the koi pond watching Ryou sleep. Her brain was deep in thought as she pieced things together. She had determined that Ryou had the power of wind as something had controlled the people to attack the castle and the siren. Somehow by some unknown power, Cloud managed to free them of whatever was controlling them.

'There is no way that an ordinary human like me can have powers similar to a sirens. I know that Daisya got his when he helped Prince Kanda rescue the Moonlight Siren.' Cloud thought to herself. Cloud had to admit that there was something about Ryou that attracted her to him. "Is it even possible to fall in love with someone at first sight?" she asked herself out loud. She was unaware that Ryou had regained consciousness and heard what Cloud had asked.

"Anything is possible Cloud. I had fallen in love with you at first sight as you are destined to become my mate. The power that you had used to help me is proof of that." replied Ryou softly. This surprised Cloud causing her to jump. Daisya just laughed at how flustered Cloud got.

"It is good to see that you are all right Prince Ryou. You had us all worried." stated Daisya.

"Sorry about that but I am fine now. Daisya could you leave for a while? There are things that I need to talk to Cloud about." asked Ryou as Daisya nodded his head.

After Daisya had left, Ryou pulled himself out of the water sitting besides Cloud as she blushed.

"The things that I am about to tell you may seem hard to believe but please keep an open mind." he stated as he kept part of his tail in the water. Cloud just nodded her head as Ryou took a long deep breath letting it out slowly. Ryou then explained everything to Cloud including what his weapon Kaze told him and what the gods Neptune and Poseidon had said. "Because of your power and how I feel about you, you are destined to become my mate." stated Ryou. Cloud didn't seem fazed by what Ryou had told her.

"Even after everything that I had witnessed and heard, I find it a bit of a shock that an ordinary human like myself can have these kind of powers. But I have to admit that when I first met you, I could feel this strange attraction to you." admitted Cloud shyly. Ryou reached out pulling Cloud closer to him as their faces met one another. Ryou leaned in planting an aggressive kiss onto Cloud's lips. Cloud moaned a bit as Ryou's kiss deepened. Their tongues danced sinfully in each others mouth. Cloud could feel warmth and power flowing into her body as she heard someone speaking in her mind.

*I love you Cloud, my mate!* Cloud recognized Ryou's voice almost instantly. A light cough had broke them apart as both of their faces were a deep shade of red.

"Sorry for the interruption but Alistar Kory wishes to speak with you Ryou." stated Daisya. Ryou sank back into the water nodding his head. "I will bring you a set of clothing." replied Daisya before he left again. Cloud suddenly burst out laughing as Ryou sank deeper into the water blushing.

Moments later... Ryou entered the main chambers fully dressed and back in his human form.

"Alistar you needed to speak with me?" he asked.

"I see that you have finally regain consciousness. You had us all worried. Forgive me for asking this but you seem to know what is going on. Can you explain it to me?" asked Kory.

"I will explain it to the best of my knowledge as I don't know much. According to our weapons, our other halves, there is an evil force out there that wants the sirens out of the way that way it can destroy and/or take over the world. Since its force is not strong enough to attack us directly, it is affecting humans to do its dirty work. This force is not only after us but our mates as well."

"But that still doesn't explain why not everyone is not affected." stated Daisya.

"Those whom aren't affected know the full truth about the sirens and what they stand for and what they truly are." replied Cloud.

"Any idea of how to stop this threat Ryou?" asked Kory.

"From what I know... our only hope maybe awakening our full power within our weapons and finding our life mates." Ryou's words caused Cloud to blush a bright shade of pink.

Suddenly without warning, an explosion ripped through the Capital Castle. All of the guard rushed in to protect the siren and the Emperor. Ryou could all ready smell the mer flesh on the wind as he activated Kaze.

*Ryou be careful! Whatever is effecting them feels stronger than before.* stated Kaze.

*Careful is my middle name.* replied Ryou.

*You don't have a middle name.* stated Kaze. The minute that the doors burst open a large gust of wind sent some of them flying back.

"CLARITY BELL!" shouted out Daisya as he whipped his weapon around. As the sounds from his weapon rang out it caused some of them to drop to their knees. But there was still so many of them. Ryou never noticed that some had slipped past the guard approaching Ryou from behind.

"Ryou...watch out!" cried out Cloud. As Ryou spun around, he could feel a dagger drenched in mermaids blood plunge deep into his side. "...No...!" screamed out Cloud as she pushed herself past everyone running to Ryou's side catching the siren as he transformed suddenly back to his mer form. "Ryou!" she cried out as tears streaked down her face.

"Damn it all... RING TONES WAVE!" snapped Daisya as he twirled his weapon high over his head. The bells vibrated at high frequency effecting everyone whom was being controlled. The humans dropped their weapons as Cloud pulled the dagger out of Ryou's side tossing it to one side. A large gust of wind came picking up the weapons before depositing them far away from the castle. Ryou's breath became shallow as his skin began to pale.

"No...Ryou... don't leave me! I love you!" Cloud stated sadly. Cloud then remembered what Ryou had told her about her power as she prayed that this would work. (sings "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed from the album "Creed's Greatests Hits." I claim no rights to this song. PLAY SONG)

"Well I just heard the news today. It seems my life is going to change. I close my eyes begin to pray. Then tears of joy stream down my face." sang Cloud as her voice echoed out. She could feel this strange energy flowing through out her body. (Chorus) "With arms wide open under the sunlight. welcome to this place I'll show you everything with arms wide open. With arms wide open." Cloud sang as she could feel the power flowing into Ryou as his heart grew stronger and his coloring returned to normal.

"Well I don't know if I'm ready to be the man I have to be. I'll take a breath, take her by my side. We stand in awe, we've created life." sang a very soft voice as Cloud looked down to see that Ryou had regained consciousness.

(chorus) "With arms wide open under the sunlight. Welcome to this place I'll show you everything with arms wide open. With arms wide open." both Cloud and Ryou sang in unison.

"I'll show you everything with arms wide open." sang Ryou lightly. The combination of Daisya's weapon and Cloud's voice was enough to break whatever spell was on the people as they watched in amazement at the tender moment shared between Cloud and Ryou.

"If I had just one wish only one demand. I hope he's not like me, I hope he understands. That he can take this life and hold it by the hand and he can greet the world. With arms wide open." sang Cloud as she could hear this strong heart beat as she noticed that Ryou's weapon was throbbing.

(chorus) "With arms wide open under the sunlight. Welcome to this place I'll show you everything with arms wide open. With arms wide open." they both sang in unison as Ryou's wound had fully healed and his weapon returned back to normal.

"I'll show you everything with arms wide open. Wide open." sang out Cloud as she was pulled closer to Ryou as he began to kiss Cloud aggressively before he slump over allowing sleep to take him. Daisya walked over to Cloud as he gently took the sleeping siren picking him up as he carried the siren back to the koi pond where he could rest. Cloud remained behind to speak to the people to make them realize that the sirens weren't their enemies.

NEXT CHAPTER...fanning the flames

Allen, Kanda, & Lavi (in unison): ......

scrlet: I hate when they all go silent. I am never sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

Allen (begins to cry): god that was so... touching. (scrlet hand him a tissue)

Kanda (growling): why do I have a bad premonition about the next chapter.

Lavi: you aren't the only one Kanda. (shoots hateful glares at scrlet) you best not be planning what we think you are planning.

scrlet (grins): maybe... maybe not.

Kanda & Lavi (in unison): oh gods no! She is...

Allen (singing): Lemons ahead in the next chapter. I say bring it on!

Kanda & Lavi (shouting in unison): .....Allen...!

scrlet (laughing): please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think so far! I look forward to hearing from you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro