17) fanning the flames

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

scrlet: may contain lemon scenes so read at your own risk.

Kanda: is it the right time to have this scrlet?

Allen: why not? It causes another siren's power to awaken. Right now besides you and me, we have Kenji and Shinji.

Kanda: I know that. Lavi you seem to be doing fairly well with the thought of this.

Lavi: A bit cause maybe I understand what is at risk.

scrlet: all right you guys are getting way into character for this story. I guess even I have that affect on you three.

Allen: I guess so. You do have a way of pulling us into this story as it is really good.

Kanda: even if it is a sequel from the first story. I didn't think more could been done, I guess that I am wrong.

scrlet: wow...  Kanda's praising me again. Can someone pinch me and make sure that I am not dreaming.

Lavi: we will do that after this story. scrletfyre claims no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

17) fanning the flames

All the while back in the Dayman Providence, Yuki Bookman looked at her father in shock over what she had just heard and just learned. She would have never suspected to have such a destiny. She had already excepted her having powers because her father had power. She knew that she cared and loved Ashitaka as she had fallen in love with the siren when she was really young, Yuki knew that Ashitaka had those same feelings for her as he had officially asked her to become his life mate. Now things were beginning to intensify as something was out to kill them. Yuki could feel her body growing warmer with the simple thought of the being with Ashitaka and bringing new sirens into the world. Lavi had noticed the bright red blush creeping across Yuki's face.

"Yuki are you all right?" asked Lavi in concern.

"I am fine dad. Thanks so much for telling me all of this." replied Yuki as she leaned over gently kissing her father on the cheek.

Meanwhile down below in the water, Ashitaka was beginning to stir. Hinote mentally smirked to its self as it could easily smell Yuki's arousal. It knew full well that two of its own brothers had awakened. It could also feel that its fathers abilities and powers have increased greatly.

{Now is the time Hinote to awaken your full power. You may not get another chance at this.} stated a voice deep within its mind.

{Ranpu and Sumizome have all ready taken steps to ensure that we have a fighting chance against this evil force as we fear that it may begin to move.} replied another voice. Hinote recognized both voices instantly.

-Lord Neptune and Lord Poseidon that you as I will do my best not to fail you.- replied Hinote before his human half began to wake up fully. *Ashitaka are you all right?* it asked.

*As well as can be expected Hinote.* replied Ashitaka before he swam for the surface.

Ashitaka broke the surface gasping for air alerting both Lavi and Yuki to his presence. Both Lavi and Yuki walked over towards Ashitaka as he swam as close to the shore as possible.

"Perhaps I should go and get you a set of clothing for you Ashitaka. Yuki... stay with him." stated Lavi as he then leaned in closer to Ashitaka whispering into his ear. "Hinote... I know that you can hear me. I know what it takes to awaken your full power. I am giving you permission to do it before they marry." whispered Lavi as he then got up walking off. Hinote had possessed Ashitaka long enough to hear Lavi's message knowing full well that Ashitaka's father must have told the human. Hinote gave back control over his human half not saying much.

*Hinote what was that about?* asked Ashitaka.

*Nothing for you to be worried about Ashitaka. He just wished to speak to me alone. Don't worry and spend time with your life mate.* replied Hinote as it could smell Yuki's arrousal much clearer. Before it retreated away it gave Ashitaka a mental push for what to do. It knew that it was all it could do to make sure things proceeded.

After Ashitaka felt Hinote retreat away, Ashitaka pulled himself along side of Yuki as he kept most of his mer tail in the water. Having Ashitaka besides her and having him so exposed caused her to blush. Yuki shuttered slightly as if cold as she pulled her clothing tightly around her. Ashitaka pulled Yuki closer to his body as he was radiating heat. This simple act caused Yuki to blush even more.

"...Ash..." Yuki stated as she tried to pull away from Ashitaka only to be pulled in closer. She could feel his heat pour into her body fanning her own warmth.

Its all right my love. You have nothing to fear. I have enough warmth to keep us both warm. It is a unique power that I hold as the siren of fire. Ashitaka stated softly in his true voice. Yuki loved the way that Ashitaka's true voice sounded as it was much richer and huskier than normal. Yuki pulled herself closer to Ashitaka. Ashitaka then leaned into Yuki taking possession of her lips.

Yuki moaned as she could feel Ashitaka's lips devouring her own. Ashitaka began to fondel her breasts exposing Yuki's soft supple skin. Ashitaka began to kiss and devour Yuki as he nipped at Yuki's breasts. Yuki moaned out loud as she pulled Ashitaka closer to her as his lower half transformed back to his human form as Yuki's hands began to gently stroke Ashitaka's erection. Ashitaka removed Yuki's clothing as his hands dipped near her wet vaginal core earning a pleasurable gasp from Yuki. She was so wet and ready for him.

"...ah... Ashitaka... ah..." moaned Yuki.

Yuki... my love... my mate...  Ashitaka stated huskily as his fingers dipped in and out of her wet core rocking Yuki's senses. Ashitaka wanted to pound his flesh deep into Yuki's. Yuki moaned out in pleasure allowing Ashitaka to see her full nude body as she laid down on the ground. Yuki felt her pulse racing as her body grew ever so warm. Ashitaka placed his body in between Yuki's legs as his hot, heavy, and thick erection pressed against Yuki's wet core.

"...ah... Ashitaka... please ...uh..." Yuki stated as she thrusted her hips forward earning a pleasurable gasp from Ashitaka. Ashitaka thrusted forward pushing himself deep into Yuki's cavern as both gasped suddenly. Yuki's muscles clamped around his thickness taking it in stride as they thrusted together.

...uh... Yuki... my mate... ah... panted Ashitaka as he thrusted hard and deep into Yuki. His body felt like it was on fire and Yuki's body was matching his.

"...ah... Ashitaka... my love... uh..." moaned out Yuki. With each thrust Ashitaka could feel Hinote's power pulsing throughout his body. Ashitaka thrusted hard into Yuki's body hitting one spot within her causing Yuki to see stars. Yuki wrapped her legs and arms deeply around Ashistaka as she shuttered in pleasure. "...ah... Ash... there... please... I'm gonna... ah...!" moaned out Yuki as she came suddenly. Ashitaka pushed deep into Yuki as he could feel power flowing throughout him as he came suddenly spilling his seed within Yuki. After a while Ashitaka pulled himself out of Yuki collapsing by her side as he allowed his body to sleep.

Hinote smirked to its self as it could sense it clearly.

-It is done. New life is all ready growing with inside of Yuki. I have managed to fully unlock my powers. Please forgive me Ashitaka as it was the only way.- stated Hinote to its self as it hoped that in the long wrong that this helps with what was about to come.

NEXT CHAPTER... the attack

Kanda, Lavi, & Allen (in unison): ...

scrlet: oh boy. I really hate it when they begin to go silent on me.

Kanda, Lavi, & Allen (nose begin to bleed. in unison): ...

scrlet (hands them a box of tissues): ok I wasn't expecting that!

Allen (cleans his nose. bashfully): um...scrlet... where in the worlds did you...

Kanda & Lavi (cleans their nose. in unison): ...learn to write like that?

scrlet: I like to thank my collection of books writen by my favorite authors "Christine Freehan" and "Kerri Arthur" as they really helped me with this chapter. It is really my second attempt at a lemon scene.

Kanda: I am almost afraid to ask where you learn to write the lime parts.

scrlet: I like to thank my collection of Yaoi manga.

Lavi: figures as much. Gods scrlet... I hate to see what happens next.

Allen: me to... (turns to readers) please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro