18) the attack

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Lavi: so things are stepping up a notch. I hope that we are prepared for this.

Kanda: we won't let them have their way. No matter what.

Allen: I think that they are getting too carried away with this.

scrlet: I think you maybe right Allen. I claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

18) the attack

Plasma paced around a bit agitated as he couldn't wait any longer for Lord Raviel to regain his power. He decided to go and attack the sirens.

"Plasma you best not be doing something stupid." started Gaia.

"Don't tell me that you can't sense it. Three of the sirens have awakened. We can't wait forever for Lord Raveil's powers reach full strength. I'm going to attack the sirens." started Plasma.

"If you're going you should be careful not under estimate the sirens." started Neos.

"We will stay here and continue protect Lord Raviel. You best succeed with your plan Plasma." started Reign.

"Fine then." replied Plasma.

"Wait...  I am coming with you Plasma not that I think you need it." replied Gaia

"Do whatever you want Gaia. Just don't get in my way," replied Plasma as he took off being followed by Gaia.

Meanwhile back in Greffon Providence, both Shinji and Kenji awoke feel diffrent and more powerful then before. They noticed that they weren't alone. Both of their fathers stood in the room.

How are you two feeling? Do you realize what's going on and what you have done? asked Kanda. Both Shinji and Kenji sat up looking at their fathers. Shinji could feel it clearly as he rubbed his slightly round belly.

That's right Shinji. You are pregnate with the new young. Both yours and Kenji's weapons have been awakened to their full powers. replied Allen.

*They are right. We are sorry. It was the only way we could awaken the power was during the pregnancy cycle. With the threat that we were sensing, we had to do something.* replied both Sumizome and Ranpu in unison.

Mother... your also...  stated Kenji as Allen simply nodded his head.

Both of us along with Noah and Mugen will work with you to develop your fully awakened powers. stated Kanda. Both Shinji and Kenji nodded their heads that they understood. Good we will see you both at the training grounds. replied Kanda.

Shinji, Kanda, Allen, Kenji, Hayate, and Sakura all stood at the training grounds. Hayate was working with Sakura trying to develop her powers.

"Shinji, Kenji you must listen and watch us carefully. Hayate you should pay close attention too." commanded Kanda.

"Kanda shouldn't you wait for us as well?" asked a familiar voice. Kanda turned to see his friend Lavi Bookman approaching with his daughter Yuki Bookman along with Kanda's son Ashitaka.

"Lavi you are here. Welcome back my friend." stated Kanda as the two old friends hugged each other. The four bothers hugged each other as both Ashitaka and Hayate could feel what was happening within Shinji's body.

"As you are know fully aware both Shinji and I are pregnant with the new young as is Yuki. This is the way our weapons awaken and cause our full powers to awaken." stated Allen. The four brothers looked at their mother in shock as they found it hard to believe.

*What Allen says is true.* replied Noah.

*Even though you have yet to awaken Mizu's power you should pay close attention to this training Hayate.* commanded Mugen.

"Shinji, Kenji, and Ashitaka. Watch carefully. You all ready know how to transform your weapons to their awakened form. But there is another form to your weapons their true forms." stated Allen as he transformed his left arm into its released state (Clown Crown second form). Once his arm was transformed he gripped his left wrist as his weapon began to glow. From his wrist up to his hand began to transform into a hilt of a sword. As he pulled on his arm it separated from his body transforming into a large bastard sword (sword of exorcism). A cloak of wind, water, and light formed around Allen's body. Kanda did the same to his right hand as it transformed into a full blade that was black as ink as earth lined its hilt as fire ruins lined its blade (world of warcraft, frost mourne sword).

"This is how you release their forms and their powers. Each of them have a different form as you each have different powers. Let your other halves guide you as the only way to release them is to transform them to their released states." added Kanda. The four sons listened to their fathers teachings.

"So it seems that three of you have awakened as true sirens. But I can not allow you to proceed any further." stated a dark voice.

"Show yourself!" snarled Kanda as he gripped Mugen hard. Plasma stepped forward looking at the sirens with an evil glare on its face. Both Allen and Kanda gripped their weapons as their four of their sons released their weapons.

"Yuki... Sakura... get inside and stay there." cried out Lavi as he pulled out his war hammer. Both General Cross and General Tiedoll came out as they heald their weapons ready for battle. Both Yuki and Sakura did as Lavi commanded.

"I am Plasma. On behalf of my Lord Raviel, I will kill you. Prepare to die sirens!" stated Plasma as he moved swiftly attacking the sirens. Both Allen and Kanda quickly went into defense as Allen's cloak weaved protecting the sirens from Plasma's touch.

*Careful Allen... his touch is toxic. I can manage to handle it as my cloaked form as I am immune to it.* replied Noah.

"FIRE EARTH CHAOS EXPLOSION!" snapped Kanda.

"BLAZING FIRE!" added Lavi as the two attacks combined and hit Plasma. Plasma simply laughed.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" asked Plasma.

*You must release us quickly. Even with their powers increased Noah and Mugen can't hold him off forever.* replied Hinote, Ranpu, and Sumizome in unison. Ashitaka, Shinji, and Kenji looked at each other nodding their heads. They did as their fathers had instructed as they began to release their weapons true forms. Ashitaka's Hinote became a halberd made of pure fire. Shinji's Ranpu became a spear made of pure light. And Kenji's Sumizome became a rapier as black as ink as a cloak of darkness formed around his body.

*Hayate you must fall back. You are no match for this creature. Not until Mizu awakens. Protect the girls. Have Lavi and the generals do the same. We will handle this!* commanded Mugen. Hayate did as commanded as he pulled back along with Lavi and the Generals Cross and Tiedoll.

"You will all die!" snarled Plasma.

"Not now... we will stop you and those whom seek to destroy us and this world!" replied the sirens in unison. The five of them moved at the same time attacking Plasma. Allen and Kanda backed up for a split second in order to release the increased power that they had obtained.

"What is this? How can it be possible?" asked Plasma.

"Sorry we can't explain as we won't allow you or this Lord Raviel to do what he wants to this world." replied Mugen through Kanda.

"EARTH FIRE INFERNO DESTRUCTION! CREATURES OF DARKNESS COME FORTH!" snapped both Kanda and Mugen in unison.

*We should do the same. Attack with all of our powers at once!* stated Noah.

"LIGHT WIND WATER WRAITH!" snapped both Allen and Noah in unison.

"HELL FIRE BLAZE!" snapped Ashitaka and Hinote in unison.

"BLAZING LIGHT RAYS!" snapped Shinji and Ranpu in unison.

"TOTAL PITCH DARKNESS!" snapped Kenji and Sumizome in unison. The attacks had all hit Plasma at the same time.

"No... this can't be. Forgive me Lord Raviel!" cried out Plasma as his body was vaporized in the attack.

Gaia had witnessed everything first hand as he stayed back witnessing the whole event. He was told by Lord Raviel mentally to oversee everything and not to interfear with whatever Plasma had planned.

'My great Lord Raviel you knew that this was going to happen. I guess that is what happens if you underestimate the sirens powers. We have to rethink our plan of attack. Even awakened, they pose a threat to us and our Lord.' Gaia thought to himself as he went back to the place where his lord awaited for him.

NEXT CHAPTER...return home

Kanda: good at least we killed one of them.

Lavi: yeah but four more still wait in the wings.

Allen: it can wait. We have to get everyone back home, awaken their full powers, and train them to use their powers.

scrlet (sighing): I think you guys maybe getting a little too into this story and your characters. Not that I can blame you.

Allen: so we still have Hayate, Ryou, and Izark to have their powers awaken.

Lavi: hey scrlet may I ask something?

scrlet: what is it Lavi?

Lavi: the weapons fully released forms...

Kanda: isn't it apparent Lavi. Each one of Allen's and my sons have a certain elemental power as their weapons will also take on that form.

scrlet: Kanda speaks the truth. For the idea of what forms the weapons would be released to, I used the Dungeons and Dragons players one handbook. I used various weapons as I didn't want everyone to have a sword. I thought long and hard over what weapons would best fit the characters that I had created and the element that they control.

Lavi: ...oh... that makes sense.

Allen: well another chapter has come to an end. Please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro