19) return home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Kanda (angrily): what took you such a long time to write this chapter?

scrlet: sorry... but I had one of those occasional brain farts when I wanted to write this chapter. So in order to figure out what I wanted to do... I had to reread everything from the beginning in order to find out where I was mentally.

Lavi: that sounds very tiresome.

scrlet: it is Levi but sometimes it does happen when you have other things on your mind and can't seem to get the words down to paper.

Kanda: well hopefully you are over the hump now and we can get on with business.

scrlet: I will try Kanda as it is becoming hard to write these chapters as I have a lot of planing to do for when it comes to the further chapters.

Allen: I take it that once you are completed with this story you are not planing a sequel.

scrlet: nope not to this story. (turns to readers) Sorry guys but this story is getting to be a bit hard for me to write. I will try to stick it out to the bitter end!

Kanda: why is it that you are having Allen and Shinji fight while they are pregnant?

scrlet: why not? Allen did during the first chapter if you recall as it was the only way to fully awaken the control over both yours and his weapons!

Allen: she does have a point

Lavi: oh boy... scrletfyre claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

19) return home

After witnessing Plasma's death... Gaia headed back to the hide out a bit troubled by what he had seen. The sirens seemed more powerful than he thought even possible. Even at Gaia's current power level he didn't stand a chance against the sirens. It seemed that besides the two true sirens, three of their sons have had their weapons awakened. Even if the other three sons awakened their weapons, Gaia wasn't certain if they would be able to destroy the sirens. Gaia hoped that Raviel had a plan on how to deal with the sirens. Once Gaia had arrived back, he went before Raviel kneeling down onto one knee.

"My Lord, I have returned. Unfortunately Plasma was killed by the sirens. It seems to me that the two original sirens powers have increased almost double of what they were capable of before. Three of their sons have also awakened their full power of their weapons. Even though they seem to just have their weapons to awaken, they seemed to have full control and understanding of how to control their weapons and their full power." stated Gaia. This caused Raviel to curse violently out loud.

"Damn it. I had no clue that some of them would have awakened so quickly." snarled Raviel.

"Lord Raviel if I may speak?" asked Reign. Raviel turned his attention to Reign nodding his head. Gaia got up from his knees stepping back while Reign stepped forth. "I have a way that we can keep an eye on the sirens. I have a certain spell that will bring back somebody that has been killed. I will be able to control this person as they will act as my eyes and ears." stated Reign.

"Ah... I see. Do what you must Reign as I look forward to favorable results." replied Raviel as Reign just nodded his head.

Meanwhile in Greffon Providence... all of the sirens except for Hayate were visibly exhausted from fighting against Plasma. They all needed to rest as their weapons returned back to their normal forms. As both Kanda and Allen became instantly worried as both Izark and Ryou had yet to return back home as both sirens feared the worse. Even the brothers were worried for the missing brothers but because of the evil threat that had just attacked them, they couldn't leave the providence as they feared that is exactly what these beings wanted. All they found out so far was the name of the one calling the shots. Lord Raviel. But they still had no idea of what these beings were trying to accomplish besides to destroy the sirens.

Don't worry Allen. I am certain that Izark and Ryou are all right. They will be home soon. stated Kanda gasping a hold of Allen's hand. He brought the Caucasian hand up to his lips kissing it gently. Tears were in Allen's eyes as he leaned against Kanda.

I hope that you are right Yuu. They have been gone the longest at all of the young. I am just worried that something terrible happened to them even though I know that both Daisya and Suman would protect them with their lives if they had to. stated Allen as the tears began to roll off of his face turning into small gems.

Don't worry Allen as I have faith that they will come back home. We should train the young that have awakened their weapons in case those things return. stated Kanda as he released Allen's hand brushing away his tears. Allen just slowly nodded his head praying silent to the gods to keep Izark and Ryou safe.

Meanwhile in Amoresin Providence...  Izark slowly began to regain consciousness as he found himself within a pool of water. He didn't remember how he even got there. He could feel somebody holding his hand. Izark opened his eyes to see Miranda Lotto sitting by his side holding his hand. Izark smiled as he slowly moved his body only to have pain ravage his body.

*Don't try to move so much Izark. We are still trying to heal.* stated Tsuchi in a commanding voice. Izark did as his weapon commanded as he settled back down. *You should be grateful to your mate as she had saved us from certain death. Did you hear her song?*

*Yes I did. It is similar to how humans would react to being around us.* stated Izark.

*We aren't the only ones whom have suffered. I have never sensed such pain before from a human being before.* stated Tsuchi. Izark said nothing as he understood what his weapon was trying to say as he turned his attention to his mate, Miranda Lotto squeezing her hand. Miranda looked at Izark smiling gently as she looked relieved to see that he was all right. Tears streamed down from her face. Izark reached up with his black hand wiping away her tears.

*Please don't cry my love. I will recover thanks to you. Once I am better, we must head back to my home. My brothers and fathers are waiting for us to return.* Izark told her mentally. Miranda nodded her head that she understood. Ever since what happened with Izark had been attacked by the villagers, they were now acting differently as they apologized to Miranda for the way that they have treated her. Suman told Miranda that it wasn't their fault as it seemed that something was controlling them to not only attack the sirens but also their mates. Miranda wasn't one to hold a grudge as she forgave them all. Miranda knew that there was much that she had to learn when it came to Izark and possibly her own power.

Meanwhile in Capital City...  Cloud Nyne sat with Ryou whom was still healing after what had happened. Cloud had spoke to everyone to make them all realize that the sirens weren't the ones they needed to fear. It was the beings that were trying to destroy the sirens. Cloud knew that Ryou had yet to return back to his home where the others were waiting. Daisya had told her that Ryou hadn't fully awakened his weapon yet. Unfortunately he had no idea of how the sirens awaken the full extent of their powers. So while Ryou was resting it was up to Cloud to learn more about her own powers. But since because she had no clue on what kind of powers she may even possess let alone how to even attempt to use them. So Cloud just stayed by Ryou's side watching him as she never felt so drawn to somebody. She loved the way that Ryou looked in any of his two forms but, it was his mer form that she admired the most. He looked far more breath taking in his mer form that he did in his human form. It wasn't like his human form wasn't attractive but something about his mer form seemed magical.

"That is because we are creatures made of magic. We also use magic to control the elements. Our kind is far older than time its self." stated Ryou disturbing Cloud's thoughts. Cloud nearly jumped out of her skin as her heart raced frantically. Cloud punched Ryou on his black arm as the siren laughed. His voice sounded like music.

"God Ryou. Don't you know that it is bad manners to listen into somebody else thoughts?" stated Cloud as she blushed a bright shade of red.

"Not when it comes to our life mates. The second that I had recognized you to be my mate, your mind and thoughts became an open book to me." Ryou stated huskily sending chills down Cloud's spine. Cloud looked at Ryou sharply which only made him laugh.

"Your terrible. What in the world am I going to do with you?"

"Love me forever as I am possibly the only one who can understand the way that you think and feel." stated Ryou as he pulled himself up to Cloud. He kissed her as she melted into his kiss a bit grateful that she was able to help him. Ryou was right on one thing, Cloud did love him even without fully know him as it was if their souls were one in the same.

NEXT CHAPTER...an old face returns

Kanda: why is it that I have a bad feeling about this next chapter?

Allen: your not the only one. I hope to the gods it isn't whom I think it is.

scrlet (laughing evilly): who knows...

Lavi: you're evil you do know that right scrlet?

scrlet (grinning): I know...

Kanda: I don't like this.

Allen: you and me both Kanda.

Lavi: please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro