20) an old face returns

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Allen: wow... a new chapter! You weren't kidding when you said that you would have up soon.

scrlet: considering that I had started this chapter right after finishing the last one. Yep... I am happy to say that its finally up.

Kanda: well this will relieve your fans for a while. But still whom are you bringing back from the dead?

scrlet: like I would tell you. You just have to wait to see.

Lavi: oh boy... I have a bad feeling that none of us is going to like this. scrletfyre claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

20) an old face returns

Once Ryou and Izark had regained their strength, they traveled back to the Greffon Providence with their mates and their guardians. Along the way the sirens explained things to their mates. Both Ryou and Izark were looking forward to seeing their brothers, fathers, and the mates that their brothers had found. They knew that there was much that they had to do in order to prepare for whatever was coming.

Elsewhere, Reign had finally completed the spell to bring back a being that would act as their spy. Reign had managed to bring back someone who had once served the Earl.

"Finally its complete. Now rise my servant as you will call me master as you will also serve my lord and master. Now rise and kneel before me." commanded Reign. The being that Reign had brought back did as he was commanded kneeling before Reign. "Now my servant, I have a task for you to complete. We need for you to act as our eyes and ears to spy on the sirens. We need for you to keep an eye on them alerting us to any changes." commanded Reign. The being nodded its head that it understood as Reign then teleported the being to the Greffon Providence.

The being arrived within the Greffon Providence as old memories came back to him of when he was alive and when he used to live here. Tyki Mikk remembered all of it as he used to love and worship the ground that Yuu Kanda walked on. He remembered the one that took Kanda away from him. The Moonlight Siren. Mixed emotions ran though Tyki as he wanted all of the sirens dead.

"You will all pay for what you have done to me. One way or another...I will see you all dead!" Tyki stated to himself before his form began to change that way he didn't look familiar to those whom used to know him (his form changed to his human-like appearance). This was the only way he had in order to act as a spy for his new master Reign. A wicked smile stretched across his face as he made his way into the Greffon Providence.

NEXT CHAPTER...earth, wind, and water

Allen, Kanda, & Lavi (face pales. in unison): ...

scrlet: I know that the chapter was kind of short but I couldn't think of more to say or do besides to do what I did.

Kanda & Lavi (reach for their weapons pulling them out. in unison): ...scrlet!

scrlet (cringes before the two give chase): yikes!

Allen (angrily): why in the world would you bring him back?

scrlet (dodging Kanda & Lavi): well I wanted a plot twist that I don't think many would expect... not even me!

Kanda & Lavi (in unison): scrlet... you are so dead!

scrlet (dodging): if you kill me then you won't see the end to this story!

Allen (steps out before scrlet with arms out stretched): she is right! Besides... I would like to see how this all plays out.

Kanda & Lavi (stops. put away their weapons. in unison): fine

scrlet (sweat drops): please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro