3) brotherly love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren" as both this story and the first story is completely my own idea.

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Allen: wow... I can't believe how fast you can write a chapter scrlet. Where do you find the time?

Scrlet: I manage to do this while I am at work and during my breaks and while I am on the bus to head either home and/or going shopping.

Kanda: I am a bit surprised that they allow you to get away with that while at work.

Scrlet: it all depends on where they put me as certain areas I can't do it.

Lavi: so how much do you write during a day?

Scrlet: I can usually write a chapter or at least a half of one every night as I don't write during my days off.

Allen (in awe): wow... Please readers be warned that there is a major lime (boy on boy sexual content) during this chapter so don't read if you are not into that sort of thing.

Kanda: and please note that scrletfyre claims no rights to the D.Gray-Man characters and/or series as the story is completely her own idea!

3) brotherly love

Several more years have passed as the young sirens were now facing their fifteenth year. Even though some of them had yet to find their life mates, all of the weapons that hadn't awakened awoke by their twelfth year. But lately there had been a major change within one of them in paticular. Kenji the siren of darkness has seemed distant. Not even his twin brother Shinji of the light seemed to know what was troubling his brother. Kenji's mood seemed darker and bleak, much darker than normal.

"Ken... what in the world is wrong with you? Why won't you talk to me?" asked Shinji. Ashitaka wasn't the only siren whom preferred to be called by a nickname or something shorter than his actual name. Both Shinji and Kenji also liked to be called Shin and Ken for short. Kenji never answered his twins question as he walked off. "Why Ken... why are you pushing me away? This isn't like you." shouted out Shinji.

*Kenji... why are you ignoring your feelings for him? Why not talk to him?* asked the voice of his weapon, Sumizome.

*Because Sumizome, my feelings for him are wrong. He's my brother, my twin. I can't be in love with him, he can't be my mate. Its just so wrong!* replied Kenji. Sumizome said nothing as it remained silent. But the change in Kenji's attitude was definitely noticed by his parents Kanda and Allen. Kanda could truly understand Kenji's feelings for it was the same way that he had once felt about Allen before he learned that he was a siren.

"I will go and talk to Ken. You talk to Shin." Kanda told Allen.

"Yuu... I hope that your right about this. I mean I understand your views and things in that nature. Maybe Shin isn't acknowledging his own feelings as I feel that there is another side to the story that we aren't seeing." stated Allen

"I feel that you maybe right." replied Kanda as he gently kissed Allen on lips lightly before he went to find Kenji.

Kenji laid on his bed as tears streamed down his face turning into gemstones, a sign that despite looking human he was a siren. His head shot up when he heard someone enter into his room. Kenji looked up surprised to see his father there.

"Dad...?" he asked in question wiping the tears away from his face.

"Can we talk Kenji?" asked Kanda as his son slowly nodded his head as he sat up on his bed. Kanda entered the room walking over to Kenji's bed as he sat down besides his son. "Kenji...both Allen and I know what you are going through." The look of shock stretched across Kenji's face.

"You know...how...?" asked Kenji.

"Because, I went almost through the same feelings when I feel in love with Allen. You have to remember that I was human as I didn't know that I was a siren. I met and fell in love with Allen without learning the truth about what I was until later." stated Kanda.

"But dad...its wrong. Shin is my own brother, flesh and blood, my twin. How can I feel this way about him?" asked Kenji.

"Kenji according to humans, twins share this strong and almost inseparable bond since their birth. Your feelings for Shinji is so strong that a part of you realizes that your own brother, your own flesh and blood, your twin is destined to be your life mate. Nobody not even the gods themselves can decide whom we fall in love with. It shouldn't matter whether they be male or female, human or not. The only thing that matters is how we feel for that person in our hearts. Love knows no race and has no boundaries." stated Kanda.

"So you mean that there is nothing wrong with what I am feeling for Shin?" asked Kenji as Kanda nodded his head yes. Kenji seemed at a loss for words but he took what his father said to heart.

"Thanks dad. I should go and talk to Shin and tell him how I feel." stated Kenji as he got up leaving his room to find his twin brother.

Meanwhile... Allen had found Shinji out in the garden soaking up the sunlight. Shinji was the only siren besides Allen who needed to feed on a certain element. Allen had come up with the notion that since Shinji feed on sunlight as a source of energy, that one of his brothers was destined to become his mate either that or he had a human male as a mate. Shinji much like Allen also looked feminine in nature despite being a male. It was these things that made Allen feel that Kanda was speaking the truth about how their feelings played an important part in determining who will become their mates. Allen approached as he could hear Shinji speaking with his weapon, Ranpu.

*Shinji why are you so determined to speak to Kenji?* asked Ranpu.

*I know Kenji better than anyone Ranpu. I know that something is troubling him as he wants to keep it to himself. I know that he is the siren of darkness and all but lately, he has been much darker than normal. It isn't like him.* replied Shinji.

*More importantly, when are you going to tell him how you feel about him?* asked Ranpu.

*Is it wrong to have sexual feelings towards your own twin brother?* asked Shinji back in question.

"No its not Shinji. Love works in many and mysterious ways. I am starting to see what Yuu was saying." replied Allen. Shinji jumped turning quickly as he turned towards Allen.

"Jesus Christ mom... you scared me." replied Shinji. Allen frowned at his son when he called him mom. To the young sirens since because Allen's more feminine nature and birthing them, they all saw Allen as their mother more than a father. The young all registered Kanda as their true father.

"I didn't realize until now how much you bear in similarity to me. Which means that Kenji, your twin brother is your destined life mate." stated Allen.

"But mom... can that truly be possible?" asked Shinji.

"According to your father it shouldn't matter whether they be male or female, human or not. The only things that matters is how we feel. Thinking back on it now, it was the same way that your father and I felt about each other. I was a mer, a siren and he was human. By all laws we could never truly be together. It was before we discovered that he was a siren like me except he was human not a mer." stated Allen.

"So it is all right for me to have these feelings for Kenji no matter what anyone else thinks." replied Shinji as Allen nodded his head. Shinji quickly hugged Allen thanking him. "Thanks mom. I should go and find Kenji and tell him how I feel."

"Good luck!" replied Allen as his son took off. A smile crept across Allen's face as he headed back into the castle letting nature take its course.

Shinji and Kenji found each other as they kind of met up near Shinji's room.

"We need to talk." they stated in unison. Both paused for a moment before they begun to laugh. It had been a long while before they had talked in unison. Shinji opened the door to his room so they could talk inside. Shinji closed the door behind him after they had entered the room. As Shinji turned to face his twin brother, Kenji was standing close to him without saying a single word, Kenji pulled his twin brother in close as he kissed Shinji aggressively on the lips. Shinji replied to his kiss as their tongues danced for dominance in each others mouth. Shinji began to moan as he could feel Kenji's hands touching his body. Both pulled away for a minute panting as a light blush crept across their faces.

"Does this mean?" asked Shinji.

"I am sorry Shin. I tried so hard to deny my feelings for you. It was dad whom told me that there was nothing wrong with what I am feeling." replied Kenji.

"Funny mom told me the same thing. I guess that's why they are both the true sirens as they seem to understand things that we can not." stated Shinji.

"Yeah I guess so. You don't truly mind becoming my mate Shin?" asked Kenji.

"Of course not Ken. It was mom who pointed out that I am like him as I will be the one who will birth the new young." replied Shinji as his feelings for Kenji was truly strong.

"Shin shut up and kiss me."

Kenji and Shinji began to kiss each other passionately as their tongues mapped each others mouth as their hands moved to remove their clothing. Both moaned in pleasure as their hand gripped each others fully erect cock. Kenji's other hand caressed his brother's ass as he inserted a single finger into the tense butt cheeks. Shinji gasped in pain and pleasure throwing his head back. Kenji lead Shinji over to the bed laying his twin brother down onto the cool satin sheets. Kenji began to gently kiss his way down Shinji's body as he nipped at Shinji's erect nipples. Kenji inserted a second finger into Shinji's ass as he panted in pleasure. Shinji's hips were bucking wildly as he let out loud moans in his true siren voice.

Ken...ah...uh...god Ken! gasped Shinji. Kenji left small butterfly kisses on his brothers body before he made it down to Shinji's dick. He took his twins length into his warm mouth licking it up and down. Shinji thrusted wildly as Kenji inserted a third finger into his ass stretching it as much as possible. When Kenji hit Shinji's prostate, Shinji lost it quite literally. He had ejaculated into Kenji's mouth as Kenji drank the seed greedily.

*God you taste so delicious Shinji. Are you ready for more?* asked Kenji mentally as Shinji slowly nodded his head yes. Kenji moved positioning himself in between Shinji's legs as his hardened cock was pressed against Shinji's ass before with one quick thrust he inserted his hardened erection into Shinji. Shinji gasped out loud throwing his head back as Kenji thrusted slowly moving his body against Shinji. Uh...Shin...my mate... panted Kenji in his true voice as he grabbed a hold of Shinji's newly aroused erection pumping it hard.

Uh...ah...Ken... moaned Shinji. Both twins could feel their weapons pulsing as they had reverted to their released state. When Kenji hit Shinji's prostate, Shinji gasped suddenly wrapping his arms tightly around Kenji. Ah...yes...Ken...harder...right there... panted Shinji. Kenji's pace quickened picked up as he rammed himself harder and faster into Shinji. Their moans echoed in the room as they thrusted wildly into one another. Uh...ah...yes...Ken...ah...Yes! shouted out Shinji as he ejaculated against Kenji. Kenji pushed himself deeper until he felt his own muscles tighten as he ejaculated into Shinji as his seed buried deep within his twin brother. Both kissed passionately before they laid down in each others arms falling asleep.

NEXT CHAPTER...going out into the world

Lavi, Kanda, and Allen (blood spewing from their noses): ......

Scrlet (hands them tissues): here guys, I don't need blood everywhere.

Kanda (angrily): scrlet... are you truly trying to have my children reproduce early?

Scrlet (laughs): but Kanda I thought you would love the thought of seeing new little sirens running around the castle.

Allen (blushes): you have to admit that it is a nice thought scrlet but I agree with Yuu on this one.

Lavi: I think that it would take much more than that to have them reproduce.

Scrlet: at least someone was paying attention during the first story. You are right Lavi there are more at work to have the sirens reproduce.

Allen: so no grandchildren yet?

Scrlet (pouting): sadly no not yet Allen. You still have two sons whom have yet to find their life mates yet and two others whom have yet to tell the ones that they fell in love with how they feel.

Kanda: that's good to hear scrlet. Please be sure to leave your comments and reviews to tell us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro