5) the jinxed woman

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren" as both this story and the first story is completely my own idea.

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Kanda: so now Miranda enters the field.

Lavi: hey when do me and my daughter make it into this story? How come you choose to do Miranda first?

scrlet: sorry Lavi... I hadn't made any plans and stuff for whom appears and in what order. I wanted to have a little fun first that's kind of the reason why I choose to do Miranda first.

Lavi: oh... but I will make it into the story.

scrlet: yes... eventually!

Allen: scrletfyre claims no rights to any of the characters or the D.Gray-Man series. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.

5) the jinxed woman

Izark traveled to the providence of Amoresin as he could feel that it was a good place to start. For one it was surrounded by mountains. It had very rich land which made Izark feel stronger because of his power. Izark had bought a pair of gloves to hide his webbed hands as he styled his hair to hide his slightly pointed ears and slits that were on his neck. He did this so he could blend in better. There were a few providences and/or its people that didn't accept the sirens. Izark was often grateful for his coloring as he blended in with humans with ease unlike his brothers Ashitaka and Ryou whose coloring made them stand out. Izark let out a long sigh as he headeded into town.

*Don't worry Izark, I have a good feeling that we will find your mate here.* replied the voice of his weapon, Tsuchi.

*I know that Tsuchi, a part of me has always felt at home here. Maybe it has something to do with my element.* replied Izark.

*Who is to say Izark.* started Tsuchi.

As Izark was entering the town Miranda Lotto was leaving her apartment.

'Today will be a good day, nothing bad will happen. I must remain possitive. I can't let anything drag me down.' Miranda thought to herself. Evere since Miranda could remember she has had this odd string of luck depending on her mood it could go either well and/or bad. It was because of her luck that most people call her the jinxed woman. Miranda never viewed herself as pretty or attractive as she often wore dull and grey colors. Her wavy to the shoulder length brownish-black hair she wore tucked up into a bun as her jet black eyes looked to have dark rings under them as her skin seemed almost a ghostly white. The minute that she stepped out of her apartment, that's when several of the children began to tease her.

"Miranda, Miranda...  the jinxed woman full of bad luck. She is litterally quite an ugly duck. She is heading for her job today...  whom cares she will end up chucked!" the children sang loudly as they danced around her. Miranda was usd to the song as she didn't let it get to her.

"Shows you what you know. My luck can go either way. If your not careful you could catch my luck." she stated with a sly smile stretched across her face. The kids let out a terrified scream as they ran off. 'My lord...  I can't believe that I did that. Maybe that will stop them for a while.' Miranda thought to herself as she began to smile. Miranda then walked off heading towards work. Izark had witnessed some of this as he could feel Tsuchi pulsing hard on his right arm. Suddenly without warning a carriage lost control heading straight for Miranda.

"Watch out!" yelled out Izark before he used his powers to will the earth to move ever so slightly as he short of redirected the carriage to miss Miranda as Izark reached out grabbing her out of harms way before the carriage crashed. "Are you all right miss?" asked Izark. Some of Miranda's hair had gotten loose from her bun as she panted hard grabbing a hold of her chest. A light flush of pink crossed her checks as she stared at Izark.

"I'm...I'm...fine." she studdered lightly as Izark helped her up to her feet. Miranda saw her reflection in the mirror nearby as she began to panic. "Good lords I am a mess."

"I think that you look quite beautiful with your hair down. I am just glad that you weren't too much." stated Izark. This caused Miranda to blush even more. Nobody in her whole entire life caller her beautiful before.

"Oh my...I'm going to be late. Thank you sir for helping me." she stated running off after bowing her head. Izark gripped his right arm.

*Tsuchi is she...?* he asked his weapon. Tsuchi never answered his question as Izark could hear someone calling out his name. Izark turned to see an older looking human heading towards him as he was holding his left arm. Izark's eyes widened conciderably. "Suman Dark is that truly you?"  he asked in shock.

"It has been a while hasn't it? The last time that I saw you, you were just a small child. But look at you now! You have grown up into a quite a young and handsome man." stated Suman. The two hugged each other like old friends as they walked together catching up on old times. "I saw what you did for Miranda Lotto. Most people wouldn't go out of there way to help her."

"Why not?" asked Izark.

"The rumor is that she is jinxed. I have only witnessed it a few times as either something bad and/or godd happens." replied Suman as he rubbed his left arm.

"Suman...is there something wrong with your arm?" asked Izark.

"I don't know. For some reason I am having sharp pains in my arm. The only time I ever had pain in my arm is when I was given a power by the gods to help Kanda rescue Allen." replied Suman.

[I have the answer to why you arm hurts.] stated a small voice. Timcanpy flew between the two as both Izark and Sumam looked at the small fairy in shock. [It's because the power that the gods have gave you had never fully left you. Now that power is reawakening because of the threat that threatens the sirens and thier mates.] stated Timcanpy.

"Wait one second...who are you and how do you know this?" asked Suman.

[My name is Timcampy. I am a friend of Fo. I came to help you.] replied Timcanpy. Timcanpy landed on Izark's shoulder inspecting Suman's arm. [Since the power has been asleep for so long, your body is fighting against it. But I can help eliminate the pain and cause the power to reawaken fully.] stated Timcanpy. Suman simply nodded his head as Timcanpy began to chant a spell in a strange language as a brilliant light surrounded Suman's arm. His arm transformed as a small metal cannon appeared on his arm before the light vanished.

"Thank you Timcanpy." replied Suman.

[I came to also tell you that the mates you will be looking for are human woman with a unique gift that they themselves maybe unaware of.] Timcanpy told Izark. [Suman please guard and protect Izark and his chosen mate as we have no clue of where or even when this threat may strike. I have to go and find Daisya Barry to help awaken his power and to warn him as well.] replied Timcanpy.

"Timcanpy do my other brothers know about the humans being their mates also having special powers?" asked Izark.

[No they don't. But if I manage to find them I will tell them. I believe that Fo is already heading towards Lavi Bookman to tell him as your fathers are telling the Generals. Our main concern was warning the other humans to protect the sirens as your fathers alone won't be able to handle this by themselves.] replied Timcanpy.

"Thanks for the words of warning. You have my word as one of the kings guards that I will protect Izark with my life!" stated Suman as Timcanpy nodded his head before he flew off.

After Timcanpy had left them Suman offered Izark to stay with him until he was certain that he had found his mate.

"I have a strong feeling that Miranda Lotto maybe my intended mate. Between what you told me about her and what Timcampy told us, I am quite certain that she is the one that I am looking for." stated Izark.

"What about your other half? Whast does it say?" asked Suman.

*There is a good chance that she maybe who we are looking for.* replied Tsuchi as Izark relayed the message.

NEXT CHAPTER...trials and troubles

Allen: well that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but the next chapter worries me a bit scrletfyre. Trials and troubles... is something going to happen to my son?

scrlet: lets just say things become a little more interesting for Izark.

Kanda (growls): scrletfyre... you better pray to the gods that something bad does not happen to my son or you will find yourself in a lot of pain.

Lavi (gulps): I think he means it this time scrletfyre. I have never seen Yuu act this way.

Kanda (growls): whom gave you premission to call me by my first name?

scrlet: ok mister grumpy pants... you know full well that things have to become more interesting in order to bring Izark and Miranda together. Izark has yet to make his connection to Miranda and let the woman know how he feels.

Kanda (snarls sharply): che...

Allen (sighs): I think that he is taking the warning of the weapons a bit seriously. I think that you are drawing him in completely. I fear that he maybe worried about our children.

scrlet (sighs): I fear that you maybe right about that. Kanda... you know full well that I can't let anything truly bad happen to them as they are the main part of the story.

Kanda (snarls): che...

Lavi (sighs): gods help us... meanwhile please leave us your comments and reviews and tell us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro