7) playing with fire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Kanda: hey scrlet... you never did say what was in the pouch as the powder hit Miranda and Izark.

scrlet: sorry, I thought that I did. To answer the question, the powder that they got hit with was finely crushed mermaid scales. I am giving all the sirens except for Allen the weakness to mer flesh and scales as their father Kanda.

Allen: why...?

scrlet: I figured that the weakness would play a factor in drawing in the human mates.

Lavi: you're evil you know that scrlet.

scrlet (grins): yeah...I know. Kanda tells me that all the time.

Kanda (yells): well its the truth!

Allen: please continue to submit your comments and reviews as we look forward to hearing what you think.

Lavi (cheers): I finally get to make an appearance again. Oh and by the way, scrletfyre claims no rights or does not claim to own the D.Gray-Man series or its characters. But this story is completely her own idea.

7) playing with fire

Meanwhile... Ashitaka had finally entered the Dayman providence. Home to his father's friend Lavi Bookman, his wife Lenalee Lee, and their daughter Yuki Bookman. Ever since Ashitaka had first met Yuki, he has had these very strong feelings for the girl that at first it caused his powers to almost go out of control. With both his father's and his weapon's help, he had learned how to fully control his powers. Ashitaka could hardly wait to see Yuki again but he never got the chance to tell Yuki how he felt for her.

*You're incredibly happy today.* stated a voice in the back of his mind. Ashitaka recognized the voice as it belonged to his weapon, Hinote.

*Why shouldn't I be? I haven't seen Yuki in ages. Now I get a chance to actually confirm if she is truly my mate.* replied Ashitaka.

*Just don't get your hopes up too high. She could already have a boyfriend. You never know with humans.* stated Hinote.

*Yuki isn't like that. Besides that my parents said because of the incredible bond that Yuki and I shared when we were young means that we were meant to be together. It is the same bond that my parents share with each other and that is before my father knew that he was a siren.* replied Ashitaka.

*I am not doubting you Ashitaka, I am just trying to be an optimist.* stated Hinote as Ashitaka shook his head. He was just grateful that the Dayman providence openly excepted the sirens. Maybe it was because of the fact that Lavi and Lenalee were such good friends with his parents. Ashitaka slowly made his way up to the castle.

Lavi and Lenalee watched as their daughter Yuki nervously paced around the thrown room. They had received word through carrier pigeon that Ashitaka was coming. Yuki was a nervous wreck as she hasn't seen Ashitaka in such a long time.

"Yuki sweetheart calm down, you are doing it again." warned her father. Yuki stopped looking at her father as she fully began to notice it as well. The earth shook ever so lightly beneath her feet as the wind picked up all around her. Yuki took a few deep calming breaths as the elements around her calmed down back to normal. Ever since Yuki had meet Ashitaka and the other sirens, she had developed the ability to tap into the power of the elements all around her. Yuki could never understand why she had this power. Her father Lavi Bookman had a power similar to Ashitaka's that he was given by the gods. His special enchanted hammer sat next to the thrown. Yuki often wondered why she didn't have the power of fire like her father.

"I am sorry father. I am just nervous as I haven't seen Ash since we were kids." replied Yuki as she went to sit down by her parents side. Yuki never admitted to anyone not even her parents how she felt towards the siren of fire. Yuki felt a very strong and special bond with Ashitaka. Lavi had noticed all of it as he had told his daughter that she was meant to become Ashitaka's mate. Yuki had always wondered how her dad seemed to know these things that other people didn't. 'It makes sense that dad would know these things since he grew up with Prince Kanda but he didn't know that Prince Kanda was a siren until the Moonlight Siren told them. I guess even back then Prince Kanda had exhibited strange abilities.' Yuki thought to herself. There were a lot of things that didn't make sense to Yuki. She had thought that only sirens could mate with one another. What chance does she, a human have with a siren? It was true that she had strong feelings for Ashitaka but she never once got a chance to tell him. The feelings for him grew over time as they were incredibly strong. Suddenly a young page approached the thrown.

"Your majesties... Prince Ashitaka is here." stated the page as he stepped to one side as Ashitaka entered the room. Yuki's breath was taken away almost instantly. Ashitaka was almost the spitting image of his father Yuu Kanda as his dark maroon red hair was a bit longer than she remembered it as it was still spiked up in many different directions. His blood red eyes stared directly at Yuki as she felt like she was drowning in those intense eyes that almost looked demonic. Yuki began to blush as Ashitaka bowed his head towards the three that sat before him. A light blush crept across his face as Yuki was more attractive that he remembered. Her long straight black hair with flame red highlights fell down to her waist in length as she wore it pinned back with two crystal clips. Her peridot green eyes looked exactly like her father's as they shined with life.

"It is nice to see you after so long. How are you father's doing?" asked Lavi. Ashitaka raised his head smiling at Lavi.

"They are both doing fine. Father says he misses having you around." replied Ashitaka.

"You know that you don't have to feel like you have to speak in our native tongue. We know that humans can tolerate your native language." stated Lenalee.

"I know but father's said that we should refrain from using our native language that way it doesn't cause too much commotion when we are in the other providence's." replied Ashitaka.

"Why is that?" asked Yuki.

"There are a few providence's and people that don't look too fondly at the sirens." replied Lavi.

"I would like your permission to have Yuki act as my guide for a while." stated Ashitaka. Both Lenalee and Lavi looked at their daughter whom was blushing deeply.

"She would be honored Prince Ashitaka." replied Lavi.

Shortly after Yuki and Ashitaka left the castle, Fo appeared before Lavi as if from out of nowhere.

"Fo what in the world are you doing here? You just missed Ashitaka." stated Lavi.

[He's part of the reason why I am here. I came to warn you and to ask you to protect him. It seems that something is going after all of the sirens and their life mates.] stated Fo as Lavi didn't seemed surprised by what Fo had said.

"Fo let me ask you a serious question. These mates, are they human women capable of incredible powers?" asked Lavi as Fo simply nodded her head yes. "I thought as much. The powers that I was given from you by the gods can be passed on can't they?"

[Yes. It seems that your daughter all ready knows about her powers and her connection to the sirens. The powers that were given to you will reawaken in order to protect the sirens.] stated Fo.

"Yes... Yuki was aware of her connection to Ashitaka. I have taught her some control over her power as the power that I had gotten never left as it grew stronger." stated Lavi.

[When you get a chance please talk to those two. Only after Ashitaka tells Yuki how he feels and asks her to become his mate.] stated Fo.

"Not a problem Fo. Don't worry I won't mess this up as I will protect those two with my life." stated Lavi. Fo simply smiled before she flew off as fast as she appeared.

Meanwhile... Yuki was showing Ashitaka around the Dayman providence. Ashitaka was a bit grateful that this providence openly accepted his kind. His webbed hand was clasped around Yuki's hand. Yuki's heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

"It's quite beautiful here. Its as peaceful as back home." stated Ashitaka.

"I am glad that you like it here. I missed seeing you." replied Yuki bashfully. Ashitaka pulled Yuki in closer as he lifted her face as their eyes met as both were blushing.

"I missed you too Yuki. You mean the world to me." stated Ashitaka as he bent his face down towards Yuki. Their lips brushed against one another as Ashitaka kissed Yuki passionately.

NEXT CHAPTER...trouble in paradise

Kanda (snarling): scrlet...explain why is there trouble brewing?

scrlet: oh come on Kanda be a good sport. You know something has to happen to draw those two together.

Lavi: I am with Kanda on this one scrlet. I don't like the thought of you causing trouble for my daughter.

Allen: aren't you two getting too carried away and drawn into character?

Kanda and Lavi (shouting. in unison): ...no...!

Allen (sighs): why me...?

scrlet (moans): god only knows Allen. I hope that they snap out of it soon!

Allen: we can only hope scrlet.

scrlet: please leave me your comments and reviews and tell me what you think as I appreciate it!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro