8) trouble in paradise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

scrlet: here we go again another chapter down. (turns to audience) sorry for the long updates guys but the battery to my laptop went dead and won't charge so I have to type this up at home then up load it at the library.

Allen: and with the schedule that you have you're lucky if you have time to do that alone.

Kanda: it sounds like all you have is excuses.

scrlet (sticks tongue out): you know your smart mouth can be dealt with.

Kanda (growls): I would like to see you try.

Lavi (gets in between the two): now guys lets try to have a chapter without fighting all right?

scrlet (turns away): I have no problem with that.

Kanda (snarls under his breath): damn author can't write any faster. Comes up with lame excuses.

scrlet (ear twitches): what was that Kanda...?

Kanda (loudly): I said... (Lavi and Allen tackle him to keep from talking)

Lavi and Allen (whispering): shut it Kanda or so help us... we will team up with scrlet.

Kanda (turns white. nodds head that he understands as they release him): nothing scrlet... its nothing.

scrlet: good then. On with the story... I claim no rights or don't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and such...

8) trouble in paradise

Yuki wrapped her arms tightly around Ashitaka as the two kissed passionately. Their tongues danced in each others mouth. Yuki moaned a bit as their kiss deepened before they separated. Both were blushing a bright shade of pink.

"...wow..." stated Yuki.

"Yuki Bookman... I love you. I have ever since we were kids. I want you to become my mate." stated Ashitaka.

"Ash I love you too. I have always loved you. But I thought that your kind could only mate with other sirens." replied Yuki.

"It doesn't matter whether they be human or not. Male or female. The only thing that matters is how we feel in our hearts. That's what my father says. Mom agrees with this as do our weapons." replied Ashitaka. Yuki was taken away by Ashitaka's words.

"Ash..." Yuki stated as she wrapped her arms around Ashitaka. Tears streamed down her face. She knew that it was a big deal for him to propose the way that he did. She couldn't find the words to say as she loved Ashitaka with her whole entire being.

"Yuki... are you all right?" asked Ashitaka as the girl looked at him with tear struck eyes. She slowly nodded her head yes. Ashitaka pulled Yuki close to him allowing the girl to cry onto his shoulder.

Lavi left the castle looking for his daughter and Ashitaka. His war hammer was strapped across his back. He needed to talk to them both to tell them what Fo had told him.

'Nobody in my territory would dream of harming either Yuki and/or Ashitaka. But, why can't I shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen? Its the same feeling that I usually get whenever Yuu was in trouble. I don't like this.' Lavi thought to himself. There would be hell to pay if somebody had hurt his daughter or harmed Ashitaka in any way. Lavi just hoped that he wasn't too late.

Meanwhile... Yuki finally stopped crying as she proceeded to wipe the tears away from her face.

"Are you all right Yuki?" asked Ashitaka. Yuki slowly pushed away from Ashitaka looking at him as their eyes meet.

"I am fine Ash. I didn't expect you to say those things to me. I didn't think that you could mate with humans let alone women." stated Yuki.

"A lot of things play a factor with us choosing whom we mate with. Since there isn't much of our kind around, there was a good chance that many of us would mate with those outside of our race. I guess some of these things played a factor when my fathers thought about the future of our race." replied Ashitaka.

"Well then I would be honored to become your wife and mate." stated Yuki bashfully. Ashitaka pulled Yuki close to him hugging her tightly. He then lifted Yuki's face before he leaned in kissing her deeply and passionately. Unknown to Yuki and Ashitaka was that some of the villagers had seen the two of them together. When they saw clearly Ashitaka's markings, they knew that he was a siren. Mixed feelings ran through them as some of them appreciated what the sirens had done to protect the world while others, hated them for no paticular reason. They had all gathered together once they had heard that Prince Ashitaka was in the providence. They figured that the only way to take care of the sirens was to kill them. They made plans to attack Ashitaka while he was in the providence. Some of them knew about King Kanda's weakness to mer flesh and scales. They planned to attack using the same things against the siren. Once the plan was set the towns people made their move.

*Ashitaka... don't look now but we have trouble.* stated Hinote. Ashitaka looked up to see what his weapon was talking about. He could see a group of town people heading towards them as anger was stretched across their faces as they were armed with weapons. Even from a far distance Ashitaka could smell that mermaid's blood coated their weapons making him sick to the stomach as his breathing became erratic. Ashitaka fought against the sick feeling trying hard to protect Yuki from harm.

"Yuki...run...get out of here!" Ashitaka yelled at the girl as his body painfully reverted back to mer form when the villagers came closer. Yuki stepped before Ashitaka ready to protect the siren.

"Why are you guys attacking? What has he done to you?" asked Yuki in anger.

"Nothing yet but it does not mean that they won't." replied a villager in a cold and distant voice.

"I can't let you harm him!" shouted out Yuki. The villagers moved to attack both Yuki and Ashitaka.

"FIRE WAVE!" yelled out a familiar voice. Flames suddenly danced around both Yuki and Ashitaka protecting them from the villagers. "Stop it all of you! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. There is one strict rule that I have, no harm shall come to the sirens while they are here in my kingdom. Now leave!" snapped Lavi as he held onto his war hammer ready to strike again. The villagers knew that they stood not a chance against Lavi as they slowly dispersed. The flames died down as Lavi restrapped his war hammer before he went to pick up Ashitaka. "We have to get him to water." stated Lavi. Yuki just nodded her head as she followed her father concerned for Ashitaka's well being.

NEXT CHAPTER...the humans recent change

Lavi (shouts): yes... I save the day.

Allen: calling it a little close aren't we scrlet.

scrlet: oh come on you know full well that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to them.

Kanda: still I don't like this. The humans are acting strange.

Allen: too true. I wonder if it has something to do with what our weapons warned us about.

scrlet (hums): I am not saying...

Lavi: but still this troubles me. Who is the ones that figure out that something has changed the way that the people have been acting?

scrlet: I guess you have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

Allen (begs with puppy dog eyes): so in the meantime please for the love of god leave us your comments and reviews!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro