(31) BOLD STAND FOR LOVE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was the day of marriage. Groom had arrived with his family and friends. All the arrangements were done though happiness didn't have it's trace either at any corner or at anyone's face.

After completion of pre marriage rituals at mandap priest said to bring the bride. At first Revti went to bring Subhadra as Rukmini was with her. But she didn't return. So both Devki and Rohini went afterwards. But they both also didn't return. After they didn't come Kanha used that an excuse to made his way out from there.

When no one returned back dau himself was about to leave. But Arjun interrupted him, and went instead of him. He saw all members who left to bring Subhadra was sitting all calmly at a place little far away from mandap.

"Why are you all sitting like this? You had to brought subhadra na? Where's she?" Arjun shot questions while going towards them.

"She's not at palace from dawn itself." A casual replay came from Rukmini.

"What? She's not at palace from dawn! Then how are you all calm till now?" Arjun asked by being all worried.

"Let me explain you, Bhrata." Rukmini said and started narrating all.

Flashback:

After going from garden yesterday evening Subhadra changed herself into clothes of commoner, and left outside of palace. She came after sometimes, and saw Revti was waiting for her in her chamber. But Revti didn't ask her anything to increase disturbance to her calmness.

At dawn subhadra was about to leave from palace again. This time both Revti and Rukmini came in front of her.

"Where are you going, Bhadre?" Revti asked with concern.

"To get my answer, Bhabhi maa."   Subhadra replied.

"Answer! Which kind of answer?" Revti questioned her again.

"Answer about my next step towards my life." Subhadra said this, and gazed at Rukmini with still eyes.

Revti was about to say further. But Rukmini stopped her.

"Let her go, Bhabhi maa. New start should have rejoice of attempts at all levels rather than regret of losing the chances to attempt." Rukmini stated, and  Revti nodded after a little time.

After that Subhadra parted on her way.

Flashback ends:

It's just Rukmini finished her narration a soldier came, and informed them that Subhadra arrived. They rushed to mandap. Subhadra was standing there with a determined look.

"What's all these, Mahaamahim Balram? The auspicious time for marriage is passing away, and what kind of drama is going on here?" Sakuni asked to dau dramatically

"Sorry to say. But I am not going to be the bride of this marriage." Subhadra's bold voice filled the atmosphere.

"What are you saying, Princess? Are you in your senses? Here everything is done for marriage. Now what are you blabbering?" Duryodhan asked while getting up from his place.

"I am in all my senses prince, Duryodhan, and not blabbering anything. I am not going to marry you. I didn't have my consent in any preparation of this marriage. So I am not responsible towards any of these preparations." Subhadra answered with same boldness.

"Whatttt? You aren't responsible! Don't you have responsibility towards words of your brother and father? Don't you have responsibility towards respect of your clan?" An enraged Duryodhan asked to Subhadra.

Dau was going forward as he couldn't  bear raised voice against his pampered sister. But Kanha's gesture stopped him at his place.

"Yes, I have responsibility towards my elders' words. But towards those words which have their free wish. Not towards those words which don't hold their willingness. I have responsibility towards respect of my clan. That's why I am denying from this marriage which can never have my heartily dedication." Subhadra countered Duryodhan fiercely.

"Ohhh! Dedication! So you were with your dedication till this time and were presenting your loyalty towards that dedication! Please do grace us by saying about the name of your that dedication." Duryodhan said in a mocking way and all presented guests started whispering and gossiping.

"My dedication is my heartily love. The love on whom I trust equally as my cared ones and more than my own conscience. The love who has earned my dedication with sincere decency. The love with whom all my emotions even emotional outbreaks feel comfortable." Subhadra answered by looking towards Arjun.

Duryodhan followed her gaze, and smirked.

"Then say about the person whom you love? Why he isn't here by your side? Did he make enough use of yours according to his satisfaction that now he doesn't need you any more?"  Duryodhan commented in a dirty voice and started laughing.

"Prince Duryodhannnnnnnn!" An enraged voice echoed, and got everyone's attention.

He was none other than Arjun. After hearing Duryodhan's nasty comment about Subhadra he was all furious, and his eyes were creating the doubt of volcano which were ready to erupt.

"Teach your tongue to be in it's limit."  Arjun warned him dangerously.

"Who are you to jump in between?"  Duryodhan asked in anger.

"I am the one about whom princess was saying. She loves me and so does I am also." Arjun replied making all stunned, and held Subhadra's hand in his.

"Ohhh! Then ask your lady love that where was she leaving you here that too all alone?" Another blood boiling question shot from side of Duryodhan.

"I know where she was and why?" An unknown voice rang. All followed the direction of that voice, and saw Kulguru of Yadav clan, maharishi Garg was standing.

He proceeded further, and royal family came forward to greet him. He blessed all. He started to reveal the matter.

His explanation:

Princess had sent a letter to me by a messenger, and narrated everything in that letter. At first time she went out of palace to give messenger the letter, to make that reach to me. Second time she went to receive her answer from me through the same messenger. She wished to take celibacy under my guidance, and in letter she urged me to accept her that request. Because she didn't wanna do the marriage towards which she can never be dedicated. After denying from marriage, society would have defamed royal family if she would have continued to live with them. That's why she had decided the path of celibacy for her. I had told her to announce about her decision in front of all, and then I will decide further. After that she came here.

At the end of explanation all eyes of royal family brimmed with tears of pride.

"Prince Duryodhan, vasudev and Balram couldn't deny you. Because they were bounded. But Subhadra has all right to deny you, and she exercised her that right. Now stop degarding yourself by insulting Subhadra." Garg ji stated to Duryodhan, and he fisted his hands in attempt to control his anger.

"Now make Subhadra and Arjun ready for marriage as they both have accepted each other's love whole heartedly." Garg ji announced, and a spark of smile spread over all faces of royal family.

"Parth, now leave Bhadra's hand. It's only you who are going to get this hand for whole life time."  Kanha teased Arjun, and he left Subhadra's hand hurriedly while Subhadra was looking down to hide her overflowed happiness in her eyes.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Which fact you liked about this part?

(2) How was Subhadra's move?

(3) Anything humorous you found here?

(4) Are you interested for their marriage and Arsu moments? Then proceeding is all up to you.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro