57. Still a Zero

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanskar: u r still a ZERO KAVITA, nothing is transferred on ur name. I knew it well that u will try everything to get my signature on ur so called property papers so I gave it but unfortunately it was nothing but a mere sign because it needed Swara's sign and Swara was already far away from ur reach.
But I must say one thing,I have never seen a fool like u.
tch tch tch.. Kavita.. did you doubt a bit how easily u came in mm.. was that so easy.. no way. I made it easy for you to come. I wanted u to show urself cause I already knew that u r behind my accident. I wanted to trap u. And the day u entered mm.. u were trapped in my plan. But I wanted to know the person who is helping you. When Swara took u back to mm.. I knew that Swara will definitely try to unite me with you as she still thought that I loved you as she love me enough to let me go but she didn't know for whom she was sacrificing her love.. the girl who never cared for anyone.. not even her child..
You are seriously a big fool.. I mean how could you think that I still love you. Did u ever felt any affection or care by me since the time u came.. ahh, leave it ,you don't know all that then how should I expect this from u... U r sick Kavita, who don't even care for one year child arshit.

Kavita: no.. I can't loose.. I won't leave u Sanskar. What do u think u will beat me in ur game.. no Sanskar.. u will be defeated..

Sanskar: really but how, let me guess, u will insticate Laksh against me , like u created a situation so that I doubt on my  brother.. Or let me correct it.. to pretend that I doubted him..
Laksh is my brother.. the fight that u saw was nothing but a part of plan to show that I m having doubt on Laksh as u wanted to show me.. remember ur fake ring that u planned to make me believe that Laksh tried to kill me... LAKSH...

Laksh came from behind with smirking smile on his face..
Laksh: hello ex- bhabhi ji.. nice to meet u again..
Sanskar: I trust my brother more than myself.. then how do u think that I will doubt on him..

Kavita look at them shocked..

Sanskar: do I still need to tell u that, u came here following me was also part of my plan.. u didn't come urself.. u we're trapped to come behind me...

Kavita: what the hell? Ragini informed me about u?

Sanskar: and who sent ragini to u?
Ragini never ran away.. she was released by me only to tell everything to you..

Flashback:
Sanskar :  look ragini.. as u have already admitted u r with Kavita.. I give u two ways.. either u accept everything and be with us or b loyal to her and go to jail with her. I don't know whether Laksh will ever forgive u or not but whatever u have done to Swara ,I m not going to forgive u.. but if u help us to trap her.. I will not send u jail..

" She will go to jail Bhai.." Laksh said as he entered inside.
Sanskar: Laksh u here?
Laksh:yes Bhai, if I won't be here na, then I may never able to see her true face.
Sanskar look at Karan who down his head as he only informed Laksh that Sanskar was here but he also not wanted him to get hurt.
Sanskar: I m sorry Laksh, I don't wanted to hide it..
Laksh: I know Bhai, you don't wanted me to get hurt.. but now nothing can be change. I could never think that my love could be the reason of my brother's pain. I m sorry Bhai.. I failed.. k m big looser..
Sanskar hug him: no Laksh, you are not.. you are my strong brother.. give her one chance...

Laksh:( broke the hug with jerk and shout) NOOOO... I won't give her any chance, why should I give her chance Bhai? Why? So that once again she create problems in Swara's life. Swara had already suffered a lot in her life and she was on the verge of loosing u , the person she love the most, I was going to loose  my brother.. she didn't think a bit before doing it..

Angrily go toward ragini and hold her shoulder harshly: why? Why did u do all this? What did u gain? Why ragini? Why? You wanted to kill him, why?

Ragini: for u Laksh, for u.. yes Laksh for u, I have seen how papa and chacha ji prefer Sanskar over u. They think him more responsible than u. Even u are not given equal share that was given to Sanskar.. every time it happens with u Laksh, u r also their son.. then why they difference between u and Sanskar.. he snatch every right from u like Swara snatched my parents from me... He  don't care....

Before she complete she felt a tight slap on her face. She look at Laksh who was looking at her angrily.
Laksh: DONT UTTER A WORD MORE.. or I will forget that I have ever loved a selfish girl like u.. what are u saying haan, my family is doing difference between him and me.. and he got more share than me.. , what do u think having share or money is just to show how wealthy u r.. have u ever seen him to show off.. no he didn't... Because it's teaches responsibility.. and I gladly accept that my brother is more responsible than me. He is my guide, my mentor.. he don't stop me from falling but he encourage me to stand up again after falling. U can never understand this love ragini because u never treated Swara as ur sister.. so just forget about it. U know what ragini, you don't know what love is.. you are just self obsessed girl.. what u said u did everything for me.. no ragini.. u did it for urself.. cause if u have done it for me na.. u would have known that I don't need all this..

Sanskar come to him and keep his hand on his shoulder..
Sanskar: Laksh..
Laksh: no Bhai.. I m done today.. last time Swara and u handled everything.. but not now, I don't know this girl.. I don't love her now.. I just hate her. She did mistake and she had to pay for it..

Ragini: no Laksh pls.. I love u, don't do it pls.. pls think..

Laksh: think really? Have u thought about it , have u think about my family, my brother, my bhabhi.. no right? Then why should I.. may Bhai or Swara will forgive u but I will never forgive u ragini.. and for now u r going to help us in trapping Kavita or else you don't know what will I do to u..GOT IT OR NOT?( Shout)

Ragini: y..e..s...s..

Laksh: Bhai, tell her what she has to do. I m leaving..
Sanskar: Laksh..
Laksh: I m fine Bhai.. just need some time for myself.. after all I m going through the worst betrayal. You know Bhai, we both are common, we got betrayal from the person we loved, but difference is that you have Swara and I have no one..

Sanskar: Laksh you are never alone, I m always there for you.
Laksh: I know Bhai.. will meet u at mm. Bye..

Sanskar nods. He sees Laksh who was going out. He was really sad for his brother but the thing he can do for him was nothing.. and the reason of his pain was the person who is sitting in front of him ragini..

He go to her.
Sanskar: so ragini,. Now you have to go to Kavita and tell her that you escaped from us so that over smart girl think she is ahead of us.. and don't try to be over smart.. Karan will be following u and if he find anything, he will shoot u..

Ragini look at him shocked.

Sanskar: what? Shocked? He will shoot u.. if u can plot to kill me then why can't I ..

Ragini: you can't do this..

Sanskar: I m doing it.. Karan!!! Take her..

Karan came and freed her from chair and took her out.. while Sanskar was lost in his thoughts..

Arjun: should we really kill her sir?
Sanskar: we won't need to kill her, I said it just to threaten her... Laksh loved her and she betrayed him ,now it's his right to punish her or leave her..

Arjun: right sir.. but now??

Sanskar: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

Sanskar smirked and Arjun smiled as he knows his plan...

At night:
After making arshit sleep, he already knew that Kavita knows everything,.. when he went to AP to give arshit, he saw Kavita hiding and listening them.. he smirked as his plan was working. He go out and sit in his car,then drove away.. within a min Kavita sat in other car and drove away..

Sanskar was driving car when he got call..
Sanskar: hello..
" She is trapped Bhai.., just see through rear view mirror"

Sanskar sees it and smiled.
Sanskar: where are you?
Laksh: just behind that chipkali..

Sanskar: good, let's finish this game today...
Laksh: it's going to be too much fun..
Sanskar: haha.. bye..
So first was Sanskar car, then Kavita and then Laksh car..

Flashback end...

Laksh: you are smart ex- bhabhi ji but not more than my brother.. you just followed the path Sanskar shown u.  And yeah dont u want to meet ur partner?
Arjun bring her partner yaar? MRS. RAGINI LAKSH MAHESHWARI..

Arjun come with ragini. 

Laksh : now u both have Wonderful life in jail..

Ragini: Laksh pls.. forgive me Laksh.. I m sorry..

Laksh didn't say anything. He turned his face aside Making her feel helpless. Swara feel bad for ragini as a sister but at the same time she was feeling bad for Laksh as a friend.

Ragini go to Swara and hold her hand, then start apologizing.. but Swara removed her hand and nods no

Kavita: wow Sanskar, u have planned it very beautifully but now u can't do anything as u don't have proof of anything. Yes, I tried to kill u.. I killed RAHUL SINGHANIA my ex husband.. I tried to hack ur company account..I killed that contract killer because I knew that u r too smart and will definitely go through it to find real culprit but my bad luck, you still come to know.. I did everything but do u have any proof.. no u don't have.. just because ragini is ready to witness . It doesn't prove anything.. court need proof and u don't have that.. and even if u will file case na, then u know what will I do.. I will tell them that I have lost my memory in accident.. and fake accident,fake reports is so easy to create.. u can't do anything.. and I will soon destroy u SANSKAR.. u can do nothing..

Sanskar: oh how can I miss that.. I don't have proof.. but do u know Kavita when u don't have proof the best thing u have is confession..

Kavita: WHAT??

Sanskar smirk and show her the cameras in hall and then go and sit on the sofa elegantly.

Sanskar: it is really true statement that the person who think that he is most intelligent, but in actual.. no one is bigger fool than him. Same is the case with u Kavita.. ur overconfidence always cost u..

INSPECTOR!!
Then only police Inspector came inside.
Sanskar: arrest her.. and i hope u get ur proof.
Inspector: don't worry Mr. Maheshwari.. now she is under arrest and we have all proofs.. thanks for your help..

Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: If I wanted na Kavita, I would have thrown u out of mm the day u came inside but I wanted to protect my family and most importantly free arshit from u. So that u may not try to show ur right over him.. these are arshit custody papers which states that now u don't have any right over him.. and now Swara is his legal mother and I m his father. He is in no way related to u.
So now go and enjoy ur life in jail. You are defeated Kavita..

Kavita: yeah I m defeated but what do u think.. if u will get arshit custody he will be ur son.. no .. hahaha.. HE IS NOT UR SON , SANSKAR MAHESHWARI..

To be continued......

G

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro